Episode 8x04: Instinct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

Ordained
this was an okay episode. i liked how they lead on that clark and lois would eventually end up together. i just hope it doesn't take 6 seasons to happen like it did with him and lana.

FistOfThe North
Nah, she'll reveal her true feelings on the next episode.

That or she dies i guess. Then Clark'll know but he'll be modest about it leading to Lois falling deeper in love ith him and Clark following suit.

But i still thought that Lois falls in love with Superman.

w/e

Anyway good/ok episode. 7/10. ha, jimmy got caught cheating now he can't talk smack from his insecure high horse anymore. Yea, it was a very sexual episode.

hey i saw Pete, that black dude that was clarks' best friend in the earlier smallvile seasons.

He was on that ER series finale. He was a stretcher guy.

Darth Vicious
It wasnt to bad. Im looking forward to Lois and Clark hooking up. Hopefully we won't wait until the end of the season. As for next episode, Im sure Lois will say she did it to save his life that she didnt really mean it or something of the sort.

jumpmann
I like all the Clark/Lois interactions this season. Not a fan of the Jimmy/Chloe/Clark triangle making a comeback but at least it drew from that way kind of unresolved love letter. But next episode looks like more of the same. =/

Maxima was smokin hot. I was hoping she'd try out the opposite sex when standing in front of Tess.

7.5/10

hermione7
Smallville S8 Finals:
#1 Odyssey ~ 4.34 mil
#2 Plastique ~ 4.18 mil.
#3 Toxic ~ 4.05 mil.
#4 Instinct ~ 4.12 mil.

S8 is still looking good

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
As for next episode, Im sure Lois will say she did it to save his life that she didnt really mean it or something of the sort.

I dunno. I think it'll be hard to convince clark, or any of us, of that given that a lie detector was used.

Badabing
I liked the episode. Wondering where that blue crystal went though.

wchingya
Yup.. it has been awhile since we see Clark making out with someone. Looks like she's another Red Kryptonite for him.. Gosh.. If it's so hard to find a mate, I wonder how the previous Superman got it through ? Strong will? wink

Anyhow, it's great to see that Lois show some jealousy when stumble upon the duos in the elevator. I wonder if the show gonna bring Lana back and puts Clark in a love triangle again. hope not that soon.. or never? ... hmm... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.