Episode 8x05: Committed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

Ordained
the preview to this looks a lot like a Saw. someone has to feel the same way. it looks promising though. allison mack always shines with a stressing role like this.

hermione7
yep looks like that but yes to clois!

hermione7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df8i4XfPN7s

"Clark Kent will you marry me?" lolz

FistOfThe North
A most revealing episode, i'll have to say..

Hehehe...

But 1 thing.. How in heavens hell did lois not notice clark eye beam that pipe. Did she not even wonder how clark knew she was down in that basement and much less how he made it in.

I dunno. I saw it happen, or not happen, raised and eyebrow, then shrugged my shoulders and thought w/e.

So we're now back to square 1 with lois and clark.

The episode was ok.

7/10

Keollyn
Erica Durance was so hot this episode. Especially in that jersey

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Keollyn
Erica Durance was so hot this episode. Especially in that jersey I'm with you. She's hot in every episode though.

I liked this episode. I give it a 9/10.

Badabing
Originally posted by Keollyn
Erica Durance was so hot this episode. Especially in that jersey QFT

I see they're going to drag out the whole Clark and Lois situation.

And what's this about Lana guest starring in a few episodes?! madfist durfist

sick

hermione7
i'm in clois heaven right now...
kept crying in clois scenes...
since s4 I've been dreaming of this kind of clois episodes

S8 is definitely the best season for me!

Ordained
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
A most revealing episode, i'll have to say..

Hehehe...

But 1 thing.. How in heavens hell did lois not notice clark eye beam that pipe. Did she not even wonder how clark knew she was down in that basement and much less how he made it in.

I dunno. I saw it happen, or not happen, raised and eyebrow, then shrugged my shoulders and thought w/e.

So we're now back to square 1 with lois and clark.

The episode was ok.

7/10 i'm wondering the same thing about the whole eye beam thing myself but she waspretty out of it when he arrived on the scene. she could have asked him all that after they got free but i think she was to floored about revealing how she felt to think of any of that stuff.

clark is a lugnut. he knows how he feel about lois. he just make a move and get in those jeans whle he has the chance. i really hate that the writers are going to drag this out again.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ordained
i'm wondering the same thing about the whole eye beam thing myself but she waspretty out of it when he arrived on the scene. she could have asked him all that after they got free but i think she was to floored about revealing how she felt to think of any of that stuff.

clark is a lugnut. he knows how he feel about lois. he just make a move and get in those jeans whle he has the chance. i really hate that the writers are going to drag this out again.

Na. I don't think clark loves lois yet. I mean, earlier in the episode, clark kept getting annoyed by her wedding couple antics inside that jewelry shop as if he kept getting cooties from lois.

But after her revelation, i think he's begun to think that he might have a little something for her too.

BruceSkywalker
Last nights ep was all right.

Erica is smoking hot, but when will Oliver start shooting his bow and arrows again.

hermione7
Smallville S8 Finals:
#1 Odyssey ~ 4.34 mil
#2 Plastique ~ 4.181 mil.
#3 Toxic ~ 4.05 mil.
#4 Instinct ~ 4.12 mil.
#5 Committed ~ 4.183 mil. (awww.CLois promotion)

jumpmann
I'll go 7/10 but the episode did nothing to advance any story lines.

Co-signed on Erica Durance with the jersey on.

Magee
Good to see Lois and Clark together. It's making this season interesting and I loved the part where she takes 5 minutes to say yes, the suspense was killing me. It was worth 7 seasons of the Lana crap just to get to Clark and Lois.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.