Pre-Ret Beyonder vs. PC Supes w/Sword of SS + LT+DOV Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Battle takes place on "New earth."

Enyalus
New Earth loses. Hard.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tsscls
Battle takes place on "New earth."
Beyonder has his own universe, that was compared to marvel as millions upon million time bigger. I can't see Pc Superman with amp up powers win against Beyonder

joshypooh
beyond wins

tsscls
Originally posted by vansonbee
Beyonder has his own universe, that was compared to marvel as millions upon million time bigger. I can't see Pc Superman with amp up powers win against Beyonder

You don't have to see it as Supes vs beyonder. Obviously, LT is the most powerful here on the team side.

Zack Fair
Beyonder unless the sword made Superman supreme. In which case it is most likely and stalemate. Anyways this is not my fortee.

vansonbee
Originally posted by tsscls
You don't have to see it as Supes vs beyonder. Obviously, LT is the most powerful here on the team side. It doesn't matter you used LT in this debate of not. You used Pre-Ret Beyonder against this team and that the downfall, best is stalemate like the top mention

occultdestroyer
Stalemate.
Supes with the Sword can create a universe of his own, just like Beyonder.

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stalemate.
Didn't MR. Mater explain to you how powerful Pre-Ret Beyonder is before in this thread?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11089169& amp;highlight=forumid%3A77+userid%3A88754#post1108

ultimatethor
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stalemate.

So can the IG and cosmic containment units. Still doesnt put them on par with the Beyonder. His universe was millions and millions of times larger than the infinite prime multiverse and he was far far more powerful than all the abstracts put together.

vansonbee
Originally posted by ultimatethor
So can the IG and cosmic containment units. Still doesnt put them on par with the Beyonder. His universe was millions and millions of times larger than the infinite prime multiverse and he was far far more powerful than all the abstracts put together.
Yup it was omniverse, not just one reality, but ocean of it

skygunner41
PC supes with Sword of Superman= Omnipotent Omnipresence.

vansonbee
Originally posted by skygunner41
PC supes with Sword of Superman= Omnipotent Omnipresence.
got any scans to back up sword of superman = omnipotent?

Nihilist
beyonder in a stomp

Redlineshifter
Originally posted by Enyalus
New Earth loses. Hard.

BradBalboa
hmm well PC Supes is revered as one of the most powerful beings ever, but from what iv heard about Pre Retcon Beyonder i think he take sit, i wud like to give it to supes a god liek superhero, but a godly entity who by merely thinking made suns explode and planets collide...

quanchi112
Beyonder wins.

Redlineshifter
To the teams credit, they would most likely be able to hurt Beyonder. But Pre-Ret Beyonder ain't losing.

Knowsbleed33
Beyonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.