Terry Bogard, Omega Rugal and Kyo Kusanagi vs Ryu, Ken, and Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Everyone has all of there abilities.

Who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
who would guess you would make it... but this is a better match unlike before.

Terry pawn Ken
Kyo pawn Ryu.
Omega Rugal and Shin Gouki? I don't know. probably Omega Rugal since he solo the entire 95 cast.

team 1.

Man of Violence
Team 2 EASILY.

Ken and Terry tie. None of them have feats.

Ryu stomps Kyo by a LARGE margin. As much as I like Kyo (my fav KOF character) the kids gots no feats. Ryu's got plenty.

Akuma destroys Rugal. If the man can destroy battle ships and submarines wit his moves, he can destroy a Rugal.

And that's just me bein real.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo KO a demon who is stronger than someone who can destroy a stadium without his full power and omega Rugal solo the entire cast of KOF 95 tournament.

Ryu has plenty? like what? his only known feat is lifting a boulder.

Darkstorm Zero
With plot device... Orochi should have been able to end the world solo. But the plot device (Which affects nobody else but Orochi Bloodline members mind you) sealing techniques and assisted by Yagami and Chizuru enabled that win.

Just because he can seal Orochi away with specific techniques, does that mean it works on anyone else just the same? No it doesn't, those techniques are specifically designed to Defeat ONLY Orochi and nobody else.

Now, I really don't want to goet into it again... I've depated threads like this involving the same characters every which way possible, and it always turns into a flamefest that ends without even solving the original question...

Gouki vs Goesnitz - I've done, and I proved many things in those threads... such as Gouki's destruction of an island >>>demolishing a stadium...

Ken vs Terry - has been done to friggin death, back again and dead AGAIN... Nothing new here

Ryu vs Kyo - Has also been done a billion and 1 times...

Kirikaze Fuuma
this is the first time I discussed Kyo and plot device problem.

it's not a plot device. Kyo and Iori's flames doesn't specifically designed to battle Orochi. it's not a plot device. it's about skill. if this is a plot device then even an infant with 3 sacred treasures can seal him too. so, no. Kyo and Iori's flames can be used to fight anyone. it is Kagura who seal Orochi whle Iori and Kyo delivered a finishing blow.

it is obvious Goenitz is stronger than Rugal or even Omega Rugal who solo the entire cast of KOF 95 since Goenitz has more Orochi power and took Rugal's right eye.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
this is the first time I discussed Kyo and plot device problem.

it's not a plot device. Kyo and Iori's flames doesn't specifically designed to battle Orochi. it's not a plot device. it's about skill. if this is a plot device then even an infant with 3 sacred treasures can seal him too. so, no. Kyo and Iori's flames can be used to fight anyone. it is Kagura who seal Orochi whle Iori and Kyo delivered a finishing blow.

it is obvious Goenitz is stronger than Rugal or even Omega Rugal who solo the entire cast of KOF 95 since Goenitz has more Orochi power and took Rugal's right eye.

I'm not talking about the Magatama Flames, I'm talking about specific techniques they use. Enigmatic Endgame for example has been stated to only be truly effective against those of Orochi blood.

How would an infant gain all 3, since all 3 powers are tied to different bloodlines? Also, if Ash is successful in his quest, then he can indeed Solo Orochi.

Kagura MAINTAINS the seal, Kusanagi and Yagami lay the groundwork

Please don't argue this with me... i've done it too many times to deal with it yet again...

Kirikaze Fuuma
I haven't agreed with you but I respect your opinion. okay, I won't argue about it.

The Cap'n
It's all a draw. Two of the matchups have been done to death here.

Sado22
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/KoF_bloodline_and_flames.htm

rebuttal to all the Iori-Kyo haters' rants! mad

I-Drop
There's only like one Kyo/Iori hater who posts here regularly nowadays since Oly left. Everybody else knows how awesome they are. Even the hater secretly knows they're megacool. I do remember hearing some of their moves were more useful against Orochi than they were against regular people. When did Iori beat Goenitz solo?Originally posted by Man of Violence
Team 2 EASILY.

Ken and Terry tie. None of them have feats.

Ryu stomps Kyo by a LARGE margin. As much as I like Kyo (my fav KOF character) the kids gots no feats. Ryu's got plenty.

Akuma destroys Rugal. If the man can destroy battle ships and submarines wit his moves, he can destroy a Rugal.

And that's just me bein real. Cool Sig. Kyo runs this shit!

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2.

And I would appreciate it if certain members of this forum would stop using A>B>C logic as a crutch for poor debating. smile

P-Geyser
Originally posted by I-Drop
There's only like one Kyo/Iori hater who posts here regularly nowadays since Oly left. Everybody else knows how awesome they are. Even the hater secretly knows they're megacool. I do remember hearing some of their moves were more useful against Orochi than they were against regular people. When did Iori beat Goenitz solo? Cool Sig. Kyo runs this shit!

I KNOW you aint talkin bout me sucka!

I-Drop
laughing out loud Broke into ya house & it was full of Kyo/Iori merchandise, bloodbroseph. & Kyo fanfiction w/him kickin' all sorts of @ss written by you & pics of you in Kyo cosplay. Seen it all mane. Yo' secret's out homie!!!

P-Geyser
laughing out loud Broke into ya house & it was full of Kyo/Iori merchandise, bloodbroseph. & Kyo fanfiction w/him kickin' all sorts of @ss written by you & pics of you in Kyo cosplay. Seen it all mane. Yo' secret's out homie!!!

laughingFunny.... If that was me "cosplaying" as Kyo, then I recall you standing right next to me wearing a ORANGE karate gi and a FATAL FURY Hat wink

I-Drop
laughing out loud That hurts

Dark-Jaxx
laughing out loud That hurts That's what she said before I killed her.

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep sleep

Sado22
nah....she was talking about her selfesteem laughing

that aint true. brain usually dresses uplike a cowboy with streakjobs, dones a fatal fury hat and says "ora ora" when he hits on chicks laughing

P-Geyser
laughing laughing laughing Oh man this is too much.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by P-Geyser
laughing laughing laughing Oh man this is too much. That's what she said.

Sado22
liar no expression

Man of Violence
Cool Sig. Kyo runs this shit! Thanx. Kyo is like the only reason KOF is cool. If Kyo wasn't there I wouldn't even play it.

Sado22
kyo is the shite. hands down.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
kyo is shite. hands down.

big grin

I-Drop
laughing out loud Not coolOriginally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's what she said. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Man of Violence
Thanx. Kyo is like the only reason KOF is cool. If Kyo wasn't there I wouldn't even play it. Iori's cool too. Well he used to be until fagcoon got to him

Yuck

P-Geyser
laughing out loud Not cool laughing out loud Iori's cool too. Well he used to be until fagcoon got to him

Yuck

Falcoons Ash needs to be killed. Would you agree with a combination of Terry, Kyo, Iori and K' all get together and stomp the sh!t out of of his a$$? evil face

I-Drop
Hell Yeah! Although it'd be better to stomp Fagcoon. Otherwise he'll fagify everything. The dickhead ain't made a good design his whole life. Look what he's done to Iori & Rock. Who do you think is next?

Kirikaze Fuuma

Iori's cool too. Well he used to be until fagcoon got to him

Yuck

I prefer Iori's old design.

Sado22
KoFXIII will center around Terry. in the back story we find out that Iori jumped mary and stole her clothes and now terry's trying to get revenge. seriously, the iori design is so bad I-Drop and i actually agreed.............and the last time that happened was when i said the sky was blue laughing

I-Drop
laughing out loud I've changed my mind since then. The sky is orange.Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I prefer Iori's old design. I think everybody does, except fagcoon. If they got rid of the "blue mary" belt, made either the shirt or the jacket longer(dudes should not wear halter-tops. We don't wanna see your stomach.), and had him wear some looser fitting pants it'd look a lot better. This woulda been better

Sado22
wait, wiat.....he's wearing a halter top!?!!!
*checks*
DAMN IT!!!! i didn't notice that!!! shite, now this design actually sucks worse. thanx for nothing, I-drop! mad

4RX
Omega Rugal laughs at the other team and then solos the field. Where are the Rugal supporters?

Sado22
Rugal owns Gouki
Terry spanks ryu till he cries
kyo roasts Ken and shows him what real flaming dragon is all about.

SNK shitstomp Happy Dance

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Thanx. Kyo is like the only reason KOF is cool. If Kyo wasn't there I wouldn't even play it. Kyo is cool but how can U not like Iori?

Then again, U R an S Class that is no match 4 my Jedah and U R just a measly Tekken Lord, no greater. I guess U have 2 B strong N order 2 understand Iori.

I-Drop
Terry spanks ryu till he cries This gay stuff has to stop

Dark-Jaxx
Rugal owns Gouki
Terry spanks ryu till he cries
kyo roasts Ken and shows him what real flaming dragon is all about.

SNK shitstomp Happy Dance 1. Not by feats.

2. Read above.

3. Possibly, could not say.

4. SNK sucks.

Sado22
fun, but i'll get bi after that laughing out loud

nothing beats getting pwned by your own power, foo!

read between the lines

you know you want to! say it!
*that's what she said too*

Fixed.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
nothing beats getting pwned by your own power, foo!

read between the lines

you know you want to! say it!
*that's what she said too*

Fixed.

~Sado 1. Wut

2. I have. Ryu still wins.

3. Fine then. Bison solos the SNK team. 131

4. Capcom made Monster Hunter Freedom, a game I have spent over 250 hours of my life on, and as such I deny this statement.

Sado22
or you have a very pathetic, sad life sad

4RX
Terry vs Ken, very close (just guessing)

Kyo and Ryu...I'll stick with Ryu

Rugal versus Akuma...Akuma because he hasn't lost once in Street Fighter.

Sado22
f@g mad

bigger f@g mad

biggest f@g mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
..................team 1 wins.

Sado22
f@g mad

Kirikaze Fuuma
whistle whistle

Sado22
just so that emos get it, i'm joking eek!
KMC becoming more and more like a bollywood film production. next time i pissoff i-drop or v2d they are gonna make a song video and forward it to my inbox laughing

Kirikaze Fuuma
sleep sleep

Sado22
i rock big grin

JustFrame
So this has gone into a fested trolling event I see?

Kyo was never popular to me, simply because I never liked the whole "highschool kid" is super uber powerful because of his bloodline or some stupid bs like that.

Terry is manly because he actually had to work himself to where he currently is. Lastly, Sado, why do you keep on bashing SF? That series has made more quality fighting games then even your precious Tekken Series.

On a side note, I like both Capcom and SNK, so in the end, they all decide "We do we need to fight?" and settle down to camp in front of a fire, roasting marshmallows, while drinking beer, daydreaming of "Chunli and Mai" wondering why people still don't believe that 2-D fighters are still the greatest, and why it brings a different ball game from it's 3-D counterparts.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by JustFrame
So this has gone into a fested trolling event I see?

Kyo was never popular to me, simply because I never liked the whole "highschool kid" is super uber powerful because of his bloodline or some stupid bs like that.

Terry is manly because he actually had to work himself to where he currently is. Lastly, Sado, why do you keep on bashing SF? That series has made more quality fighting games then even your precious Tekken Series.

On a side note, I like both Capcom and SNK, so in the end, they all decide "We do we need to fight?" and settle down to camp in front of a fire, roasting marshmallows, while drinking beer, daydreaming of "Chunli and Mai" wondering why people still don't believe that 2-D fighters are still the greatest, and why it brings a different ball game from it's 3-D counterparts. Yur like most of us here.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Kyo is cool but how can U not like Iori?

Then again, U R an S Class that is no match 4 my Jedah and U R just a measly Tekken Lord, no greater. I guess U have 2 B strong N order 2 understand Iori.

1.I don't like Iori for the same reason I dislike Sasuke and Ryuho

2.Jedah should not be tourney legal, altho, I must say that intro wit him commin' down in the beam of light wit the Catholic quire music playin is bad ass, I never seen that before. Still, you and jedah are both bitches.

3.Tekken Lord is the highest rank in the land, their is no greater.

4.Iori is still lame and if you step to me, on the KOF 96 machine, wit that *****, I'll phuck you and him up.

Sado22
a man's allowed to joke around when the thread aint going anywhere *shrug*

which is besides the point

also besides the point. and Kyo trians hard. he's a bum when it comes to other things but Kyo works hard and trains hard. i dont even know why people keep assuming that he's magically as good as he is.

whats up with "your precious tekken series"? the only series i hold dear to me is MGS. the rest are shitty if they make shitty games and good if they make good games. i raged nonstop on Tekken4 for pulling what i call the Capcom-effect: give us the same shite in different package. Tekken4 was crap, had only 3 new movelists, hardly any thing different was offered and the presentation of the game was also poor. on top of that, the overall effort level was bad too since normally tekken games surpass the predecessor in terms of side games, movelists etc. i even complained about Tekken6 when the appearance didn't change much from Tekken5 and those of tekken5 didn't change much from Tekken6 but were simply modified slightly.

its as simple as that. i don't know people consider it blasphemous to say something bad about a game that hasn't done something original since Super SF2. on top of that, the character design is stale, movelist is stale, story is stale, characters are stale and nothing new has been done for a long time. on top of that, crap like guard crush find their way back but things that really made SF slightly different for once, parry system, gets taken out. so we're back to shitty gameplay, boring characters, boring system and stale movelists in SF4. i'll stop bashing SF when they come up wiht a NEW game instead of repackaging crap with better details.

don't care cuz its also besides the point.

and you are entitled to an opinion. keep that in mind the next time you wanna rage on me for not liking the stale-boring-unoriginal SF series.

~Sado

Man of Violence
and you are entitled to an opinion. keep that in mind the next time you wanna rage on me for not liking the stale-boring-unoriginal SF series.

~Sado

1. you don't see me hatin on Iori in thread like Mario VS Luigi. Ridiculous

2. I never even comment on Iori unless somebody mentions him to me.

3. I don't even enter into threads involving him.

4. I don't trash the guy in his own respect thread.

5. I don't spend 10 pages trashing the guy.

6. I don't make a website just so I can trash him

7. I don't say the guy will lose just cuz I don't like him. Lame

8. I realize the fact that Iori is not a real person.

These are all things you do and have a problem wit. You pour a hater in a cup, it becomes the cup. Haters can either flow or crash. You are a hater my friend...

Sado22
don't see me hate on ryu unless its brought up.

same here

*shrug*

that respect thread was made by shingears who flamed my respect thread for kicks and i did the same. funny thing is, i helped him make it. failure. laughing out loud

don't either.

pquote]6. I don't make a website just so I can trash him
and yet i post his unseen pics, put him on no.12 on my favorite list and give him props where its due. i even state him as the most likely winner of SF2. failure smile

never said that. the reason why i said SF3 Ryu would shitstomp FF1 Hugo just yesterday. failure again smile

stop quoting my lines on me, wimp stick out tongue

nope smile

~Sado

Man of Violence
Every thing you just said is either a lie or doesn't prove yur not a hater worthy of ridicule.

JustFrame
Originally posted by Sado22 i raged nonstop on Tekken4 for pulling what i call the Capcom-effect: give us the same shite in different package. Tekken4 was crap, had only 3 new movelists, hardly any thing different was offered and the presentation of the game was also poor. on top of that, the overall effort level was bad too since normally tekken games surpass the predecessor in terms of side games, movelists etc.

You seriously...don't know what your talking about when it comes to Tekken 4, and the game mechanics, simply put it was the most unique out of ALL the other Tekken's because #1 It wasn't Juggle dependent #2 JustFrame Attacks required technical execution (besides Jin's JFLS) and #3 The only Tekken game to emphasize so much upon defensive gaming as much as offensive bull dogging. I would add more, but it would just prove how wrong you really are about Tekken 4.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to your ideal baseless claims of T4. T5 is trash...T6 is just even worse trash, which makes T5 look like decent trash.

Lastly, Kyo does work, but the whole "HighSchool" and super uber powerful because of bloodline is still stupid regardless. Terry>Kyo.

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2 still wins until team 1 gets some feats.

And once again, before Fuuma brings it up, BEATING SOMEONE IS NOT A FEAT.

I-Drop
1. you don't see me hatin on Iori in thread like Mario VS Luigi. Ridiculous

2. I never even comment on Iori unless somebody mentions him to me.

3. I don't even enter into threads involving him.

4. I don't trash the guy in his own respect thread.

5. I don't spend 10 pages trashing the guy.

6. I don't make a website just so I can trash him

7. I don't say the guy will lose just cuz I don't like him. Lame

8. I realize the fact that Iori is not a real person.

These are all things you do and have a problem wit. You pour a hater in a cup, it becomes the cup. Haters can either flow or crash. You are a hater my friend... laughingOriginally posted by Sado22
don't see me hate on ryu unless its brought up. Bullshit. What about your Cody/That guy who looks like Steve Fox but isn't thread?

Sado22
where i said shen has more moves than Ryu?

wel he does don't he? how's that hate?
sf fans..... laughing

I-Drop
Cuz Ryu ain't have shit to do w/that thread. The Fake Steve has more moves than a few people. You didn't mention them. You mentioned Ryu outta hate. Did the same shit in the Cody/Kyle thread. You ever pay any attention to what you do?

JustFrame
wel he does don't he? how's that hate?
sf fans..... laughing

How does Cody look like Steve, when Cody was created 10+ years before Steve Fox confused .

Lastly, Lol at this comment posted right here...

Please, enlighten me on how unoriginal the SF Series is (Probably going to be another one of your baseless claims just like your foolish Tekken 4 claims), and I'll tell you why within the SF series it is has the greatest, and most balanced 2-D Fighting Game of all time.

Will be looking forward to this.

Sado22
just referred to him. not hate. unless i said "puny f0cking overrated sob with the stinking karate gi", it aint hate. just mentioning someone don't make it hate. not from MY definition. and it was joke reference to a FACT. as opposed to your BS rants against terry (in threads that had nothing to do with him) regarding his hogan routine when you have no proof. and why do you rage on fagoon in threads that aint got nothing to do with him? at least i'm talking about a well known, well documented fact.

cuz ryu's the most famous example. heck, i DONT know anyone who has less moves laughing out loud

its stale, same shite different package routine, has updated character design and moves in decades and the storyline stinks....what part of that wasn't clear from the last post. and lol at the fact that you read the t4 related stuff but couldn't comprehend the sf part. must be the fanboy meter. and i knew you wouldn;t realize it but i was actually making fun of you. curious? there was a time when i mentioned that ryu would lose to jin and you showed up and lectured me on how you like jin which was stupid no expression

~Sado

JustFrame
its stale, same shite different package routine, has updated character design and moves in decades and the storyline stinks....what part of that wasn't clear from the last post. and lol at the fact that you read the t4 related stuff but couldn't comprehend the sf part. must be the fanboy meter. and i knew you wouldn;t realize it but i was actually making fun of you. curious? there was a time when i mentioned that ryu would lose to jin and you showed up and lectured me on how you like jin which was stupid no expression

This is the quote of a scrub player who has no idea of what he speaks of...even the very fighting game he wank rides, he doesn't even know the concepts...I'm pretty sure you don't even have a clue what a Ws+2 is in Tekken.

However, I did read up on the SF part, but all you could give me was "same package" comments, but in T4 you actually went into some baseless comments for it, which was why I was able to refute and tell you how pathetic your lack of intelligence was when it involved Tekken 4.

Simply put, I would like to know how Street Fighter II, Street Fighter Alpha, or Street Fighter III even play remotely "close" to one another when there game engines are so differently from one another.

SFII Series - had CPS-1 and 2 Chains, they had a faster dizzy bar, hit properties where differrent, more emphasis on spacing/zoning/positioning.

SFAlpha Series - had the poke chains, which was completely different from the CPS-1/2 chains, dizzy wasn't as relevant, Alpha Counters, Custom Combos, 3-Ism gauges, Air Tech, Air Block, hit properties, and sprites where ALL new along with stages.

SFIII Series - Had only one choice of choosing 1 Super Art, had a dizzy bar, characters had different lifebars due to stamina, had two-button lay out for throws, had the Parry System, you could Super Cancel, completely new and different hit boxes + New Sprites, backgrounds.

So yes...please...tell me how they play the same...tell me why some Top Players in SFIII cannot simply jump over to SFII and start playing "just" as good? I mean...if they "played" the same, shouldn't they just be able to jump boats and do reasonably well in any version of SF?

Honestly, your logic fails on so many regards, you have absolutely NO IDEA how any of these games play (your scrubby, baseless comments about SF and Tekken above pretty much explains itself), because I'm sure your some type of scrub player who simply looks at a game, and thinks it's the same, only because you do not understand the game mechanics behind it. I mean, even your statements of the transition from Tekken 5 to Tekken 6...you claimed was no different...yet anyone who has actually "played" it or can actually see the different game mechanics would have never said something that foolish.

Everyone knows that the toned down juggle (so no more jab dash jab dash jab), toned down sidestep and sidewalking, EVERYONE now having 10-Frame jabs as the fastest opposed to previously where there where 8-Framers (Steve, Nina, Law, etc, etc), Bound and Rage System introduced in Tekken 6 completely changes and makes it very, very different from Tekken 5.

Lastly, I conceed to you that Ryu would potentially lose to "Devil" Jin, however Ryu would WTF pawn Regular Jin. Unlike Jin, Ryu doesn't need some stupid Homo "Devil" Gene garbage blood to be super manly. Also...wasn't it you who said that DJ burning up the forest was in "miles" to me at one point in time, and then went on to say that Gouki didn't "sink" his island...even though Capcom refuted the ending of A2 with Ryu years after by saying that Gouki did in fact sink the island and made if official? laughing

You don't know what your saying anymore.

Onward to the VS Thread once more...

Ryu and Kyo are playing hopscotch, Ken and Terry are macking on chicks, and Gouki and Rugal end up playing chess...this is what would happen when they "teams" confront one another.

Sado22
calm down. and avoid namecalling. despite being the ever-loathable SF hater i'm still being civil. so whats your problem? erm

try being civil. we're talking about videogames, pal, not your moma's or sister's cherry. so less of melodrama and more of debates. and less of namecalling too stick out tongue

compare SF2 to SSF2 to SSF2T.
and for the record "re-drawn" sprites IS what i mean by same-shite-different-packaging. aside from the flame hadouken (which was a glitch in the original SF2) ryu's movelist wasn't upgraded at all. ken got flaming shoryuken. mundance upgrades to established moves doesn't make it a NEW move. we did get 4 new characters though of which neither were shotoclones. in SSF2T we have specials. period and gouki is added who is, lets be honest, another shotoclone. stages? lol, who cares about stages...which were the same anyway.
still nothing new. still the same shite.

SFA series didn't offer anything new. same characters again, with Final fight chums added in the roaster. not NEW. 3 gauges is nothing new. nor is redrawn sprites. the custom combo, however, was a welcomed change. so were the new specials. the movelist was the same as SSF2T more or less. and whatever momentum SFA2 picked up was ruined by SFA3. hate me all you want, but it was garbage. nothing new except, you guessed it, redrawn sprites and a redundant counter system that ruined whatever was left. the only thing good about it was Cody being there and he's from Final Fight. and putting in people for SSF2 in the game isn't "new" either.

already gave it props for changing the damn series for once so don't bother. redrawn, new stages don't count which is why i never gave 2shites about the DR upgrades to T5. nor is putting in TWO new characters an upgrade.

relax. i was talking in terms of appearance you know...which was the reason why i was talking about outfits and character design instead of game mechanics laughing out loud

here's the funny thing. i never said he didn't sink it. i said it wasn't proven. and as far as i can tell from the faqs and tiamat's plotguide, capcom hasn't confirmed squat. in fact, its still unclear what happened to the island since "disappear" is a vague term.

~Sado

JustFrame
calm down. and avoid namecalling. despite being the ever-loathable SF hater i'm still being civil. so whats your problem? erm

You don't know anything about the game, so why bother trying to argue your point?

try being civil. we're talking about videogames, pal, not your moma's or sister's cherry. so less of melodrama and more of debates. and less of namecalling too stick out tongue

There's a difference between intentional hate, trolling, to actually debating about the game, keep it about SF at least.

compare SF2 to SSF2 to SSF2T.
and for the record "re-drawn" sprites IS what i mean by same-shite-different-packaging. aside from the flame hadouken (which was a glitch in the original SF2) ryu's movelist wasn't upgraded at all. ken got flaming shoryuken. mundance upgrades to established moves doesn't make it a NEW move. we did get 4 new characters though of which neither were shotoclones. in SSF2T we have specials. period and gouki is added who is, lets be honest, another shotoclone. stages? lol, who cares about stages...which were the same anyway.
still nothing new. still the same shite.

Are you series??? Are you that retarded???

Everyone knows that Street Fighter II was the first of it's kind to get "patches"...meaning upgrades. We saw this years down the road with Virtua Fighter 4, DoA3, Tekken 5, Soul Calibur 1...they ALL made countless remakes of the SAME game to patch it up. Your outta your mind that SSF2 to SSF2T didn't play differently.

SSF2T added in Gouki, gave everyone the ability to Tech Out of throws, everyone recieved some new bonuses (Ryu with Dashing Fp, Overhead attack, Ken with new kicks, Bison with a new AA MP, Claw with his new awesome flip kick, Fei-Long's new aerial flip kick, etc, etc, the list continues), gave everyone supers, the option to select Old characters as opposed to just there ST counterparts, not to mention the speed was amped from SSF2 to ST.

However, I'm sure all of this accumulates to a "same game" in your eyes right?

SFA series didn't offer anything new. same characters again, with Final fight chums added in the roaster. not NEW. 3 gauges is nothing new. nor is redrawn sprites. the custom combo, however, was a welcomed change. so were the new specials. the movelist was the same as SSF2T more or less. and whatever momentum SFA2 picked up was ruined by SFA3. hate me all you want, but it was garbage. nothing new except, you guessed it, redrawn sprites and a redundant counter system that ruined whatever was left. the only thing good about it was Cody being there and he's from Final Fight. and putting in people for SSF2 in the game isn't "new" either.

Wow, your stupidity continues with the above post, the fact that you state that the redrawn sprites sprites where "nothing new" is a testament to your blinded hate for this series. Everyone who'll read this will think and realize how foolish your comment above it.

Considering that the command list for Tekken for OLD characters has never changed...how is that any different to the command list of the SF cast which has never changed? I mean, it boggles me that you would think and assumed this. In fact, look at SC, look at VF, nearly 95% of all there move's are still the same for the characters that have been there since the dawning day of their series.

Oh wait...this must've all been the "same" game though right?

Final Fight characters where never ever playable on a fighting game for any Capcom game. Alpha Counter's where never "bad" nor did it ruin the game...are you kidding me? It cost 1-Level of Bar and you still Had to take damage before doing it, not to mention QCBD into P/K a scrub just couldn't do it in there dreams...someone like you for instance.

A2 was vastly different from Alpha3..you've got to be joking me...Air Tech, the poke chains from A1 to A2 where removed for a new combo system, 3 ISM bars...one that completely made them utilize different specials, and only one super with a maxed bar, the original Alpha bar, and the V-Ism bar where you can do your own modified combos in. 2-Button throw lay out, with new and returning cast members like Karin, Cody, Fei-Long, Hawk, Deejay, Rog, Claw, etc etc.

However, I'm sure you'll neglect this as well...since you never bothered to play Alpha 2 to Alpha 3, as clearly shown by your comment above, otherwise you would have seen these changes visibly. Heck, even the retarded game critics could notice the differences.

already gave it props for changing the damn series for once so don't bother. redrawn, new stages don't count which is why i never gave 2shites about the DR upgrades to T5. nor is putting in TWO new characters an upgrade.

DR is vastly superior to 5.0, not because of the "New characters"...DR was vastly superior to 5.0, because all of the stupid Bullshit that you could do in 5.0, such as Steve's stupid high priority and his dumb INFINITY, Nina's U/F+2 BS, Bryan's retarded 80%+ damage dealing Wallsplats, Devil Jin's B+1 into WGF, Heihachi's 10-Frame punisher of 221~2 dealing 40% all the time. The retarded Crush System was toned down, damage overall was toned down, making DR a much, much better game then Tekken 5 5.0...or the lame retarded version your praising.

It was definitely an upgrade...however again...only a scrub player would not see this. Btw, a scrub is not a name calling, it's a term given to someone who "thinks" they know what they are talking about when it comes to "insert fighting game", yet at the end...they don't even know what the intricacies of anything revolving that fighting game.

I find it hilarious that you seem to slide away from your lack of knowledge and simply go "it's trash"...even though you have no real claim to back it up besides "I think it's the same"...even though it isn't...LMAO AT YOU.

relax. i was talking in terms of appearance you know...which was the reason why i was talking about outfits and character design instead of game mechanics laughing out loud

Yes...I'm sure game mechanics aren't "new" changes to a fighting game system...when ultimately it is the most important change of them all. Tell me, what was the biggest change from Fatal Fury 1 to 3 besides adding super specials?

Or please, show me the "biggest" changes from KoF 98(greatest KoF game of all time) to KoF XI besides graphics and newbified controls so that players like yourself could actually play decently?

These are all from SNK a series you seem to praise over Street Fighter, so I'll be waiting to hear your comments as well. Believe me, I'll be waiting to tell you how foolish you are again, when you try to make differences between them all, lol.

here's the funny thing. i never said he didn't sink it. i said it wasn't proven. and as far as i can tell from the faqs and tiamat's plotguide, capcom hasn't confirmed squat. in fact, its still unclear what happened to the island since "disappear" is a vague term.

~Sado

Read Vasil and Tiamit's guide again, it even clearly states by them that CAPCOM OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED IT. They have the right to override anything within the endings of any SF game, yes, even your remark above is overwritten by them.

Sado22
i'll say this one more time: calm down, JustFrame.

regarding your post:
-i don't consider something new if all we are given is redrawn sprites. what i want when i hear new is new moves, new oufits, improved gameplay, unique characters and as minimal similiarities between characters as possible. that means no shotoclones.

-the only minor change i'll ever appreciate is when the change introduced is revolutionary.

-fatal fury1 to fatal fury3 was the special...something that the game invented to begin with and is thus one of most revolutionary concepts brought in by a fighting game. something that has been incorporated in almost EVERY fighting game that has ever come out since then. and for the record, the only fatal fury i'm actually a big fan of was MOTW.

there was a difference. and it wasn't a good one laughing out loud

~Sado

Sado22
direct from tiamat

so much for "sinking" the island laughing out loud

Peach
JustFrame, stop the namecalling.

I-Drop
How does Cody look like Steve, when Cody was created 10+ years before Steve Fox confused Was talking about Cody v. Shen Whats his name. He's from KOF on @ss Crimson's team.

Wil7
I have no idea what is really going on, but JustFrame, there is no need for name calling at all. Just like Sado22 said, keep it civil.

Good job at keeping things cool and not calling names Sado22.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Wil7.

And team 2 still wins.

Sado22
thank you. good thing about being semi-taoist i guess big grin

Darkstorm Zero
I noticed something at the top of this thread that made me lol... Ryu's only got 3 moves according to you Sado right?

Then why does the Tekken guys get 50 plus moves when most of em are normals and each button continuation of a Combo? is it simply because Namco listed them in their ingame movelists for nOObz?

If we where to take all of Ryu's normals, all of his normal vbariations (Crouching, fwd jumping, straight jumping. Directional moves, grabs, and each individual hit in each of Ryu's combo chains, he's have a movelist that's even more gargantuan, especially if we add in Custom Combos/V-ISM stuff...

Oh and one more thing, Ryu's had more than 3 special moves as of SSF2... and 5 as of SF3... Nice try though.

Sado22
baring "flame hadouken" ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) yes

i'm sorry, did i say tekken guys have 50 plus moves based on normal buttons? let me give you a list of MOVES from tekken5 off the top of my head for kazuya alone:
-rampaging demon
-soul thrust
-soul annihilaor
-hell lancer
-dragon uppercut (plus two followups)
-rising uppercut
-twin piston
-rising sun
-spinning demon (plus two follow ups)
-lightning uppercut
-lion tamer
-glorious demon god fist
-soul annihilator
-abolishing fist
-ultimate tackle (plus punch)
-stone head

list continues. seems more than 3 to me. i haven't even mentioned several yet.

not really. lets see, for ryu.

-jab
-straight
-hard straight/left hook (depending on game)
-left upper (near opponent + hardstraight)
-short kick
-forward kick
-backspin kick
-axekick (near opponent + backspin kick)
-right body punch (only in SSF2)
-overhead punch (f+straight)
-senpuukyaku (f+forward)
-jump jab
-2 punch combo in air (f+straight)
-jump fierce
-jump short
-jump forward
-jump backspin (just up and hard kick)
-flipping kick (when you press hard kick while flipping in either direction)
-sitting jab
-sitting straight
-sitting uppercut
-sitting short
-sitting forward
-sweep
-arm toss (notice i didn't mention regular throws for kazzy)
-judo toss
-hadouken
-red hadouken (since i'm a nice guy)
-shoryuken
-tatsumakisenpuukyaku
-air tatsumakisenpuukyaku (since i'm a nice guy)
oh and....
-joudan sakuto geri (only in SF3)

most of these are just one button commands. and i still included them because darko wants to consider them as "moves". yet, i only mentioned the proper patterned moves of kazuya and list is STILL comparable. i haven't even mentioned most of Kazuya's direction+onebutton moves.

shinkuuhadouken, shinkuutastsumakisenpuukyaku, shinshoryuken, denjin hadouken.
that's FOUR.

~Sado

Kazenji

shinkuuhadouken, shinkuutastsumakisenpuukyaku, shinshoryuken, denjin hadouken.
that's FOUR.

Say What ?? blink

Sado22
can't help it man. SF moves are so melodramatic laughing

Man of Violence
This is the quote of a scrub player who has no idea of what he speaks of...even the very fighting game he wank rides, he doesn't even know the concepts...I'm pretty sure you don't even have a clue what a Ws+2 is in Tekken.

However, I did read up on the SF part, but all you could give me was "same package" comments, but in T4 you actually went into some baseless comments for it, which was why I was able to refute and tell you how pathetic your lack of intelligence was when it involved Tekken 4.

Simply put, I would like to know how Street Fighter II, Street Fighter Alpha, or Street Fighter III even play remotely "close" to one another when there game engines are so differently from one another.

SFII Series - had CPS-1 and 2 Chains, they had a faster dizzy bar, hit properties where differrent, more emphasis on spacing/zoning/positioning.

SFAlpha Series - had the poke chains, which was completely different from the CPS-1/2 chains, dizzy wasn't as relevant, Alpha Counters, Custom Combos, 3-Ism gauges, Air Tech, Air Block, hit properties, and sprites where ALL new along with stages.

SFIII Series - Had only one choice of choosing 1 Super Art, had a dizzy bar, characters had different lifebars due to stamina, had two-button lay out for throws, had the Parry System, you could Super Cancel, completely new and different hit boxes + New Sprites, backgrounds.

So yes...please...tell me how they play the same...tell me why some Top Players in SFIII cannot simply jump over to SFII and start playing "just" as good? I mean...if they "played" the same, shouldn't they just be able to jump boats and do reasonably well in any version of SF?

Honestly, your logic fails on so many regards, you have absolutely NO IDEA how any of these games play (your scrubby, baseless comments about SF and Tekken above pretty much explains itself), because I'm sure your some type of scrub player who simply looks at a game, and thinks it's the same, only because you do not understand the game mechanics behind it. I mean, even your statements of the transition from Tekken 5 to Tekken 6...you claimed was no different...yet anyone who has actually "played" it or can actually see the different game mechanics would have never said something that foolish.

Everyone knows that the toned down juggle (so no more jab dash jab dash jab), toned down sidestep and sidewalking, EVERYONE now having 10-Frame jabs as the fastest opposed to previously where there where 8-Framers (Steve, Nina, Law, etc, etc), Bound and Rage System introduced in Tekken 6 completely changes and makes it very, very different from Tekken 5.

Lastly, I conceed to you that Ryu would potentially lose to "Devil" Jin, however Ryu would WTF pawn Regular Jin. Unlike Jin, Ryu doesn't need some stupid Homo "Devil" Gene garbage blood to be super manly. Also...wasn't it you who said that DJ burning up the forest was in "miles" to me at one point in time, and then went on to say that Gouki didn't "sink" his island...even though Capcom refuted the ending of A2 with Ryu years after by saying that Gouki did in fact sink the island and made if official? laughing

You don't know what your saying anymore.

Onward to the VS Thread once more...

Ryu and Kyo are playing hopscotch, Ken and Terry are macking on chicks, and Gouki and Rugal end up playing chess...this is what would happen when they "teams" confront one another. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing DamnOriginally posted by Dark-Jaxx
BEATING SOMEONE IS NOT A FEAT. Finally. If it's more than just me saying it, it might sink in.

Frisky Dingo
Yur like most of us here.

1.I don't like Iori for the same reason I dislike Sasuke and Ryuho

2.Jedah should not be tourney legal, altho, I must say that intro wit him commin' down in the beam of light wit the Catholic quire music playin is bad ass, I never seen that before. Still, you and jedah are both bitches.

3.Tekken Lord is the highest rank in the land, their is no greater.

4.Iori is still lame and if you step to me, on the KOF 96 machine, wit that *****, I'll phuck you and him up. And now U don't like Terry, U'R really weird, U and Brain...I know who 2 pick against U. Busta WOOF!!!

1.B-Cuz they're cooler than the main characters? Althogh Ryuhou does
suck.

2.Jedah isn't THAT good, 2 be illegal, although if U no how 2 use him, he can work wonders.

3. Dark Lord, noob. Talk 2 me win U reach that.

4. Well then, I will C U at the arcade at the KOF 96 machine so that I can skool U as usual with sum 1 U hate laughing I luv kicking your ass and watching U make scene N public.

Dark-Jaxx
If anyone in the DS series should be banned it should be Pyron as much as I hate admitting it lol...

I-Drop
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
And now U don't like Terry, U'R really weird, U and Brain...I know who 2 pick against U. Busta WOOF!!! laughing out loud Play me in CVS2 w/Terry. I promise you Terry's gonna be wearing a jacket on his face. J.Talbain rules

P-Geyser
laughing out loud Play me in CVS2 w/Terry. I promise you Terry's gonna be wearing a jacket on his face. J.Talbain rules

I wish I could play against you RIGHT NOW. mad

I-Drop
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I wish I could play against you RIGHT NOW. mad That'd be cool. Probably throw a jacket on your Terry's face too(BEST WINPOSE EVER or at least in the top 10). Fuking game done somehow went UP in value! That AND MVC2. Can't find them anywhere & I saw muthafukas ebay bidding for over $80. Shit!!!!

P-Geyser
That'd be cool. Probably throw a jacket on your Terry's face too(BEST WINPOSE EVER or at least in the top 10). Fuking game done somehow went UP in value! That AND MVC2. Can't find them anywhere & I saw muthafukas ebay bidding for over $80. Shit!!!!

No way Jose. I will whallop your Iori, Rock or whoever you want to bring to the table foo mad

I-Drop
Possible, but highly unlikely. If I'm ever on the way to NY I'll let you know. If I win I don't want you to say that my Rock's better than your Terry, I want you to say that Rock himself is just flat out better than Terry and is cooler & has cooler winposes big grin

P-Geyser
Possible, but highly unlikely. If I'm ever on the way to NY I'll let you know. If I win I don't want you to say that my Rock's better than your Terry, I want you to say that Rock himself is just flat out better than Terry and is cooler & has cooler winposes big grin

Thats the magic word..."IF" Rock will never be better than Lone Wolf wolf jim cool Rock's winpose seems kinda fruity stick out tongue

I-Drop
Throwing the jacket on someone's face?

Dark-Jaxx
I would beat both your asses in Darkstalkers using Demitri.

Yeah. no expression

I-Drop
But I can ride my bike w/no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars

Dark-Jaxx
And I can fvck your ass with no lubricant, no lubricant, no lubricant.

no expression

I-Drop
sick Nobody can fvck my @ss. This gay stuff is Sado's fault. evil face

Sado22
oh yeah, blame it on asian dude will ya?!! mad

I-Drop
Mel Gibson changed his mind & told me YOU were responsible for all the wars in the world since the beginning of time big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Sado is a bit of a wimp to start a war don't you think?

A brief argument and maybe a sissyfight at a Star Trek convention maybe, but no war.

Sado22
oh yeah, coming from 17 yo barmaid in a male-stripper joint really hurts my feelings big grin

laughing out loud

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
If anyone in the DS series should be banned it should be Pyron as much as I hate admitting it lol... Yup, that teleport and the curving fire balls really makes him an ass.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
And now U don't like Terry, U'R really weird, U and Brain...I know who 2 pick against U. Busta WOOF!!!

1.B-Cuz they're cooler than the main characters? Althogh Ryuhou does
suck.

2.Jedah isn't THAT good, 2 be illegal, although if U no how 2 use him, he can work wonders.

3. Dark Lord, noob. Talk 2 me win U reach that.

4. Well then, I will C U at the arcade at the KOF 96 machine so that I can skool U as usual with sum 1 U hate laughing I luv kicking your ass and watching U make scene N public. I don't like Terry cuz his story sux and he wins ALL THE TIME wit no feats and people at KMC rally behind the guy like he's a God. I mean really, if Terry teamed
wit Ryu he could beat Akuma?!

1. No dip shit, cuz he kicks Kyo's ass ALL THE TIME and erbody in KOF is afraid of him except Kyo... who still gets beat the phuck down by a man whose name is "I am gay" backwards then in Riot form he gets his ass laid out and robbed (mugged) by Mr. Preparation H himself.

2. Well Jedah aint fair cuz some how you make inescapable traps, that shouldn't be allowed, yo.

3. Dark Lord?! I thought that was some CPU LVL, I didn't know you can make it that far. So, who do you have as a Dark Lord...Kazuya aint it?
I got D.Jin to Tekken Lord...finally, I think it was like 250 fights.

4. I'll come on Saturday and beat the shit outta you in what ever game you want AND I only make "scenes" cuz you a Goddamn cheater! Niggas aint suppose to be that good at video games. You need a life buddy.

Dark-Jaxx
Yup, that teleport and the curving fire balls really makes him an ass. Not to mention half the time he has the friggin shield up lol.

I-Drop
1. No dip shit, cuz he kicks Kyo's ass ALL THE TIME and erbody in KOF is afraid of him except Kyo... who still gets beat the phuck down by a man whose name is "I am gay" backwards then in Riot form he gets his ass laid out and robbed (mugged) by Mr. Preparation H himself. Everybody in KOF ain't scared of him. They should be, but they ain't. Sasuke don't seem to kick Naruto's @ss. Why you hate Saske?

Sado22
everyone's intimidated of Iori is one thing. even kyo is to a degree since he never outrightly pushes him towards a fight.

Man of Violence
Everybody in KOF ain't scared of him. They should be, but they ain't. Sasuke don't seem to kick Naruto's @ss. Why you hate Saske? Only the bosses lack fear of Iori. And Sasuke is clearly better than er body else and for like a long time Sasuke was more important than Naruto and the show was named after him.

goldjoker
Shin akuma can defeats everody since goku to alucard. because he have de shun goku satsu. (instant hell murder) "one moment Thousand strikes"
ryu ken shin akuma wins the match

Sado22
SGS is when he takes you to hell. not 1000 hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.