Rune King Thor vs. World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Condor
Need some help here. I'm trying to settle an argument on another board. I'm a Hulk fan but nowhere near the fanboy level of the idiot I'm dealing with. He seems to think that Hulk is indestructable and that Hulk has beaten Thor 5 out of 7 matches and tied the rest. I'm trying to tell him that the best incarnation of Thor would trump WWH. I'm interested in not only who wins this fight but why and how.....

Utrigita
In my opinion.

Odin oneshotted SS, SS that from my point of view will give World War Hulk one hell of a fight and also in my opinion win, Rune King Thor holds all the power of his father and more, one blast from Rune King Thor could probably knock out World War Hulk.

iceman24567
Hulk loses because hes a one trick brick he would be helpless against Thos and his magic.

PowerCosmic
The difference between Thor and Rune King Thor is obviously the strength, but also, I don't think Rune King Thor will hold back. Thor who made a promise to Odin, said he would not kill any earthling. Rune King Thor was different. He was the more serious version of Thor. He would kill his opponents if deemed evil.

Rune King Thor would go all out on WWH and murder him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
The difference between Thor and Rune King Thor is obviously the strength, but also, I don't think Rune King Thor will hold back. Thor who made a promise to Odin, said he would not kill any earthling. Rune King Thor was different. He was the more serious version of Thor. He would kill his opponents if deemed evil.

Rune King Thor would go all out on WWH and murder him.

Wrong! Thor never kill a friend. If anything RKT could strip WWHulk of his powers or revert him back to banner. RKT is omniscient basically he would know who was at fault, and basically reason with the WWHulk. RKT would abuse WWHulk not even a fair fight, if Mangog couldn't lay clean hit WW Hulk doesn't have chance.

Nihilist
RKT does what he did to mangog

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wrong! Thor never kill a friend. If anything RKT could strip WWHulk of his powers or revert him back to banner. RKT is omniscient basically he would know who was at fault, and basically reason with the WWHulk. RKT would abuse WWHulk not even a fair fight, if Mangog couldn't lay clean hit WW Hulk doesn't have chance.

Yea, Hulk is a friend to Thor. But during Kings Thor reign, Thor went all out against his friends, literally killing some of them such as Thing, Hulk, and Captain America. But since you mentioned the Runes, I guess I'm wrong.

WWH is a little different. I'm not sure what his motives were, but probably exact revenge to those that killed his family.

Regardless, Rune King Thor takes this battle.

Endrict Nuul
Thor in a major spite. Some people are just Hulk fanboys thus trying to make him more powerful than he really is.

Condor
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Thor in a major spite. Some people are just Hulk fanboys thus trying to make him more powerful than he really is.

Specifics?

How would it go down?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Condor
Specifics?

How would it go down? Originally posted by Nihilist
RKT does what he did to mangog

Endrict Nuul
Specifics?

How would it go down?

It depends......1 blast could solo WWH.

quanchi112
Thor...easily.

Enyalus
Specifics?

How would it go down?

It could go down many, many different ways. But the bottom line is, RKT wins every time, in under a minute. With utter ease.

He was able to stop Mangog's punch one-handed without strain. He could tank WWH's punches easily until he gets tired of wasting his time and decides to end the fight.

He's three or four leagues above WWH, at least.

Xplosive
RKT easily, no contest.

Knowsbleed33
RK Thor with absolute ease.

Darth Martin
RKT

Mindset
HULK! smile

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
HULK! smile

Coming from you, we don't believe that one bit.

WhiteWitchKing
Specifics?

How would it go down?

Specifically RKT is a spell caster. He mastered the powers of the rune and his Odin power. WWH had problems duking it out with Sentry and Juggernaut. RKT's force field effortlessly held against Mangog and turned him into a spirit.

WWH is a brick, no different than Juggernaut, Sentry, or Mangog. Whereas the Odin Power RKT possesses can put down a hell lord i.e. Hela.

Last point, RKT turns intangible and cast a sleeping spell on WWH. Then teleports him inside the core of a star. Again, WWH is a $%#$% brick, that's it.

ultimatethor
Spite. Rkt wins

tkitna
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Spite. Rkt wins

Yeah, why is this even being debated?

Bada's Palin
Even if WWH some magically managed to beat RKT, he could just draw a single rune and bring himself back from death. Rune King Thor is beyond death as Hela's realm can't hold him.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Even if WWH some magically managed to beat RKT, he could just draw a single rune and bring himself back from death. Rune King Thor is beyond death as Hela's realm can't hold him.

Listen to Palin she know how to debate and btw Hulk wish he had the mind of banner to advice him.WWH don't have a prayer with RKT.

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
Listen to Palin she know how to debate

No. No she doesn't.

skygunner41
Originally posted by Enyalus
No. No she doesn't.

That the idea. smokin'

Enyalus
U R CLEVR!!

Stoic
This thread is ridiculous RK Thor would mop the floor with any Hulk.

FearOfBlood

Wei Phoenix

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by The Nuul

Greg Pak's opinion counts more than a bunch of KMC hulk haters who support themselves because they have no arguments.

FearOfBlood
Need some help here. I'm trying to settle an argument on another board. I'm a Hulk fan but nowhere near the fanboy level of the idiot I'm dealing with. He seems to think that Hulk is indestructable and that Hulk has beaten Thor 5 out of 7 matches and tied the rest. I'm trying to tell him that the best incarnation of Thor would trump WWH. I'm interested in not only who wins this fight but why and how.....

Hulk won 5 fights out of 7, as leader's lair proves.

And you are not a hulk fan since you seem you don't know anything about the green goliath.

The world breaker, for example, is the most powerful being in comics.

Peterlane
WWH is walking PIS, and emits CIS. He wins

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Mindset
HULK! smile

obviously evil face

DarkOdin

Lord Feron
With a wave a hand RKT Rapestomps... hell through in all versions of the hulk at multiply it by a million... they aint doing shit to someone who at the very least much greater than Odin.

iceman24567

The Nuul
RKT shit stomps any version of the Hulk.

celestialdemon
RKT decimates WWH with ease.

psycho gundam
spite

FearOfBlood
It depends......1 blast could solo WWH.

Write this on a hulk board ahahah

FearOfBlood
RKT shit stomps any version of the Hulk.

not even if you write the story

wwh is invincible as wwh + tie in proved to the world

The Nuul
Dont even bother to troll me.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
not even if you write the story

wwh is invincible as wwh + tie in proved to the world

How is he invincible when he was registering pain?

xJLxKing
What the f*&^ is wrong with this guy? WWH being invincible. Just look at his Sig laughing out loud trolls these days, they never learn.

whostheking
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Write this on a hulk board ahahah Are you trying to make a joke or something? No one is as stupid as your making out.

The Nuul
Or when the most powerful character in all comics got owned by a satellite....laughing mega fail or why Marvel didn't put WWH against current SS or current Thor at the time, the real power houses? because WWH couldn't have handle them and Marvel didn't want to make fools out of themselves.

The same BS writer also had Skaar beating a rookie SS, Loeb and his shit had Rulk beating a rookie SS...Gee I wonder why they didn't face a real experienced version of SS. Because it would have been a SPITE and Marvel would have been fools.

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, why is this even being debated?

true

can't the mods close it

rkt needs a worthy opponent

i love wwh, he doesn't win here

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
true

can't the mods close it

rkt needs a worthy opponent

i love wwh, he doesn't win here

...What about RKT vs. Rulk? shifty

whostheking
Originally posted by guy222

i love wwh,

Don't hear that often.

iceman24567
...What about RKT vs. Rulk? shifty So Rulk can absorb Thors energies and one shot the Galaxy? Nah

guy222
...What about RKT vs. Rulk? shifty

U know my answer there friend

stick out tongue

Badabing
Closed before warnings and bans are handed out...

WWH does not beat RKT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.