RKT vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Priest
RKT easily.

Utrigita
From my point of view not easy but he would win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Priest
RKT easily.
Agreed, but full power Tyrant haha will be epic debate. or maybe not wink

Endrict Nuul
Is RKT = or > or < than Galactus?

KuRuPT Thanosi
FP Tyrant IMO wrecks RKT. DP and RKT is a good fight imo and I don't know about this whole RKT easily stuff. I think it's pretty even imo

Endrict Nuul
I think, this would be a good fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
FP Tyrant IMO wrecks RKT. DP and RKT is a good fight imo and I don't know about this whole RKT easily stuff. I think it's pretty even imo Agreed :/ RKT is overrated

both RTK and DP Tyrant had minimal showing to judge anyone will wtfpoon the other

DigiMark007
Originally posted by kgkg
both RTK and DP Tyrant had minimal showing to judge anyone will wtfpoon the other

Right. RKT is supposedly Odin+, and DP Tyrant seemed to have a better showing against Thanos than Odin himself. Similar power levels. Not enough to say for sure.

quanchi112
Not sure on this one to be honest.

Enyalus
EDIT: I'm leaning towards either a split or a 6/10 win for DP Tyrant.

Xplosive
Originally posted by vansonbee
Agreed, but full power Tyrant haha will be epic debate. or maybe not wink

DP Tyrant Vs. RKT is a good battle and not an easy win for RKT, but FP Tyrant would wreck him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Totally agree FP wrecks RKT. DP vs. RKT well that is a differnt matter. I still say DP might take it or an even split. Just curious why many are saying RKT easily and what the reasoning behind that is

DigiMark007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Totally agree FP wreck RKT. DP vs. RKT well that is a differnt matter. I still say DP might take it or an even split. Just curious why many are saying RKT easily and what the reasoning behind that is

People like yelling names out.

srug

vansonbee
Originally posted by Xplosive
DP Tyrant Vs. RKT is a good battle and not an easy win for RKT, but FP Tyrant would wreck him.
pika

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007

srug
I bet it's the mysterious Rune title that people like give

So most people are thinking King Thor = Tyrant

now you add RUNE = easy win :/

Odin was still more impresive that any king thor imo

Enyalus
I bet it's the mysterious Rune title that people like give

So most people are thinking King Thor = Tyrant

now you add RUNE = easy win :/

Odin was still more impresive that any king thor imo

See though, ABC logic sucks. But in this case, it's really the only thing to go off of. DP Tyrant was more impressive in his fight with Thanos than Odin's fight with Thanos was.

Thanos looked worse for wear, and Tyrant didn't have to resort to using any magical weapons like Odin did.

Added to that was the fact that Thanos was amped up with stolen tech (the orb) during his battle with Tyrant.

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007

srug
Imo, people overrate DP Tyrant.
He beat up a bunch of heralds and now he's stronger than Odin?
Odin one shotted Surfer, and Surfer did put some what of a fight against Tyrant.

And Full power tyrant is overrated as well, the only feat he has is loosing to Galactus, and people automatically thinks he is around the same level as Big G himself.
Sure when G and Tyrant fought, they destroyed Galaxies, but that nothing that Odin hasn't already done already..

We all know that Thor with the Ruins> Odin.

Thor has put down Loki who absorbed the power of Asgard, and Mangog with gestures, DP Tyrant had to strain himself to bring down a couple of hearld characters.
I think its pretty simple who wins here.

Knowsbleed33
I think people hype RK Thor because he did something not even his father could do, ended the cycle of Ragnarok.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Nihilist
RKT ftw

Stoic
To rumple America's Shield and repair it shows his power level, I'd say that RKT was right up there with FP Tyrant, but who can say right? All I can say is the shield feat was a clear indication that RKT could hang with heavy hitters, and would mop the floor with the Herald class beings that Tyrant in his weakened state dispatched.

RKThor ftw 8/10

kgkg
Originally posted by Stoic
To rumple America's Shield and repair it shows his power level, I'd say that RKT was right up there with FP Tyrant, but who can say right? All I can say is the shield feat was a clear indication that RKT could hang with heavy hitters, and would mop the floor with the Herald class beings that Tyrant in his weakened state dispatched.

RKThor ftw 8/10 see that's where i don't see your logic

So RkThor rumple A's Shield and repairs it that makes him > DP tyrant?

so people are going by

Odin easily ONE SHOTED SS as a sign of ODIN > tyrant again there is a lot that is wrong with that notion. Entities stronger being than Odin has failed to one SHOT Surfer , and you have to remember that surfer and gang were already did battle Asgard troops, mad thor was also recent etc it was a chain of event which could possible example the one shot. Stronger being could not harm SS let alone one shot him ie Korvac.

so of course Odin had better showing against SS but i don't believe it's a accurate way of prorating or comparing their power.

Now we can also play this way Tyrant was doing better job handling Thanos(with amp) than Odin who seemed to bust out weapons to down him. ( which failed)

Stoic
see that's where i don't see your logic

so people are going by

Odin easily ONE SHOTED SS as a sign of ODIN > tyrant again there is a lot that is wrong with that notion. Entities stronger being than Odin has failed to one SHOT Surfer , and you have to remember that surfer and gang were already did battle Asgard troops, mad thor was also recent etc it was a chain of event which could possible example the one shot. Stronger being could not harm SS let alone one shot him ie Korvac.

so of course Odin had better showing against SS but i don't believe it's a accurate way of prorating or comparing their power.

Now we can also play this way Tyrant was doing better job handling Thanos(with amp) than Odin who seemed to bust out weapons to down him. ( which failed)

But wasn't Rune King Thor above Odin? Where do you get Odin from Rune King Thor? This thread is about Rune King Thor vs a Depowered Tyrant.... I never said anything about a full powered Tyrant, and even a full powered Tyrant would have his hands full with someone above Odin in power.

Odin in my opinion could have given Galactus a run for his money.... well at least Galactus when he fought Tyrant, as we all know Galactus has variable power levels, and when he fought Tyrant he didn't seem to be on the level that he was when he faced the Inbetweener.

It's debateble whether Korvac was as powerful as Odin, as they have different powersets; Korvac is a being of Super Science whereas Odin is a being of the super natural. Odin and Rune King Thor operated outside of the realm of comic book physics, and could bend reality.

I stand by my decision in saying that RKT would defeat Tyrant, and yes deforming Captain America's Shield is one hell of a feat; one which I have my doubts on Tyrant being able to deform. Until Thanos turned the Shield into corn flakes, I've never seen anyone else affect it until Rune King stepped up.

RKT ftw

Enyalus
I was under the impression Thor only had the Runes for two issues...and he does nothing with CA's shield in those issues that I can remember.

Anywho, Korvac at his peak would mop the floor with Odin. LT had to step in to stop him he was so powerful. FP Tyrant would do the same.

RKT vs. DP Tyrant is much closer though, I agree.

Mindset

so people are going by

Now we can also play this way Tyrant was doing better job handling Thanos(with amp) than Odin who seemed to bust out weapons to down him. ( which failed) STOP TRYING TO USE LOGIC mad

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was under the impression Thor only had the Runes for two issues...and he does nothing with CA's shield in those issues that I can remember.

Anywho, Korvac at his peak would mop the floor with Odin. LT had to step in to stop him he was so powerful. FP Tyrant would do the same.

RKT vs. DP Tyrant is much closer though, I agree.

He dented the shield, wish I had a scanner, but I don't at the moment. He also removed the dent. FP Tyrant is no Korvac, but this is about DP Tyrant, and I can't see him beating RK Thor, although the fight would be interesting, at least for a few minutes.

Xplosive
Odin one shotted Surfer, and Surfer did put some what of a fight against Tyrant.

And Full power tyrant is overrated as well, the only feat he has is loosing to Galactus, and people automatically thinks he is around the same level as Big G himself.
Sure when G and Tyrant fought, they destroyed Galaxies, but that nothing that Odin hasn't already done already..

Thor has put down Loki who absorbed the power of Asgard, and Mangog with gestures, DP Tyrant had to strain himself to bring down a couple of hearld characters.
I think its pretty simple who wins here.

We know how powerful Galactus is and pretty much underestimate everyone, even cosmic beings. But that wasn't the case with FP Tyrant. He knew how powerful and dangerous he was and he knew he must came prepared and in power to battle him.

It's a a tough battle between RKT and DP Tyrant, but FP Tyrant wrecks Odin and RKT.

He said because of that to be around equal to FP Tyrant.

Originally posted by Stoic
even a full powered Tyrant would have his hands full with someone above Odin in power.

Depends how much above Odin. If it's let's say combined power of Odin+SS power in one person, then no, FP Tyrant wouldn't have his hands full with such power.

Utrigita

We know that Tyrant is around the level of Galactus because he was created to be the equal of Galactus, what level of Power Galactus operated under is a big questionmark, but I will say one planet, he devoured one Planet when he was to face DP Tyrant obviously previous encounter with tyrant would have showed him that it would be enough.

Correct Odin has done that but as I have mentioned many times now Odin's powerlevel is swinging to great degrees, At times he owns Mephisto and in other incidents he gets imprisoned by Mephisto, in some comics he moves the asgard dimension and in others he can only with the help of two other skyfathers blast a Planet out of orbit. To the contrary we know (from the single showing we have with FP Tyrant) that his powerlevel didn't flux when at full power at the magnitude like Odins did, else their would have been no reason for Galactus to depower him to his lesser form.

kgkg

Edit

PowerCosmic
Hey fellas smile

Going back to comparing Odin and Depowered Tyrant fighting Silver Surfer, it is true that Odin one shot Silver Surfer, but Odin was pissed because they invaded Asgard. When Odin one shotted Silver Surfer, you could tell by the expression on his face that he was serious and not holding back. And before Thanos and Silver Surfer fought Odin, Thanos said that its impossible to reason with Odin because he was angry.

Tyrant who fought Silver Surfer, Ganymede, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator, was toying with them. For example, Tyrant just stood there taking Silver surfer's blast. Tyrant took Beta Ray Bills attack, and had an eye beam contest with Gladiator. When Tyrant said, Let's bring this exercise to its inevitable end" he took them serious and took out everybody in 1 or 2 hits.

I think my point is that Tyrant could had one shotted Silver Surfer if he wanted to.

Philosophía
RKT.

quanchi112

I think its pretty simple who wins here. Nope. Sorry,but how can you say anyone overrates Tyrant when Odin isnt on his level.

The point is Odin cant stand up to Galactus under any circumstances. He is a lot more powerful than Odin. Tyrant can and has no low showings at all. Two things have defeated Tyrant.

1.Galactus
2.The ultimate nullifier

How would Odin fare against either one of these?

It isnt simple who wins here. I dont think Thor could merely gesture to defeat Tyrant. If you think he can why cant he defeate Galactus with the runes according this logic?

marshal_law

Mighty Saxon
hell of a fight forst off, and DP tyrant is a beast but so is RKT. With him being Odin plus and DP barely having an edge over Thanos in their fight i wold say RKT 6/10

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Endrict Nuul
Bump

vansonbee
RKT did amazing things like easily beating Magog. Defeat Loki the current ruler of Asgard at the time, and not only this, RKT also defeated god of gods Asgard and breaking Ragnarok cycle.

DP Tyrant beating on Thanos similar to Odin vs Thanos fight.
DP Tyrant defeated group of top tiers. Gald, BRB, SS, Morg, Terrax and cosmic femaleduryellowhulk her name escape me.

RKT > Odin and Where Odin = DP Tyrant.
RKT > DP Tyrant big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Bump You are really trying hard to sell this thread.

To me its such a hard call because I dont think Thor's enchantments would work like they did on Tyrant as effectively. This is such a hard thread to wrap my mind around. Such a guess.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are really trying hard to sell this thread.

To me its such a hard call because I dont think Thor's enchantments would work like they did on Tyrant as effectively. This is such a hard thread to wrap my mind around. Such a guess.

How much you wanna bet the Power Cosmic gives Tyrant immunity from the Runes or some other equally "WTF?" power? lol

Endrict Nuul
Yup...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
How much you wanna bet the Power Cosmic gives Tyrant immunity from the Runes or some other equally "WTF?" power? lol Not total immunity,but I dont think RKThor can beat Galactus,so really I kinda am leanbing towards Tyrant.

ozz81
RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.