Classic Kingpin vs. Street-Level Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Now this going to be a tough fight so Silver Age Fisk also gets the Venom drug.

His opponents are:
Elektra
Taskmaster
Batman
Captain America
Batgirl (Cass)

Can he do it?

DigiMark007
At the same time?!

Team. And no one has a higher opinion of classic KP than I do (at least I don't think so).

Without an amp, classic could beat any one of these people, actually actually did get the better of both Cap and Bats (the latter in a crossover).

Probably any 2-3 if he was hopped up on Venom. But there's too many skilled opponents here.

guy222
team

vansonbee
Classic Kingpin is gonna get tired against so many people, or maybe even against Captain american dragging out the fight with his super soldier endurance.

Team wins

AlmightyKfish
Team.

And some of them could beat him 1v1.

Mainly b/c Tasky or Electra would have no problem with stabbing him through the eyes with throwing weapons, or just shooting him.

But in an all out brawl against the team he still loses.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Mainly b/c Tasky or Electra would have no problem with stabbing him through the eyes with throwing weapons, or just shooting him.

Sure they'd have trouble. Classic KP was as fast as Spider-Man, and at least as strong as him.

Still team. But wanted to clarify that.

Pyron_Knight
Not a single one of these people would have a prayer against regular KP let alone one amped on Venom.
The guy laughed at even the best street-levelers. I've been looking for the scan of this time Daredevil kinda dropkicked Fisk and Kingpin didn't even move while Matt fell on his ass.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Not a single one of these people would have a prayer against regular KP let alone one amped on Venom.
The guy laughed at even the best street-levelers. I've been looking for the scan of this time Daredevil kinda dropkicked Fisk and Kingpin didn't even move while Matt fell on his ass.

Are you kidding me? What happens when Taskmaster learns his entire fighting style and predicts his movements? Maybe I misread your comment, are you saying that these guys can't take him 1 on 1 or they fail as a team anyway?

Pyron_Knight
That they can't take him one-on-one. As a team i say they take a hard-fought majority.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Are you kidding me? What happens when Taskmaster learns his entire fighting style and predicts his movements? Maybe I misread your comment, are you saying that these guys can't take him 1 on 1 or they fail as a team anyway?

But he can't learn physical stats. Classic KP is >> any of them in terms of physical prowess. Most on the list match him in skill, including TM, but that only counts for so much when you're facing a superior opponent.

Nutshell: classic KP stomps TM. But not the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.