Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Brace yourselves people, we got another Naruto game coming our way and it's going to be on the Playstation 3.

Do you guys think this game will be good or bad?

SaTsuJiN
looks good so far... its apparently a 3d roaming accel type fighter

Yoshi Paradise
Here's the trailer for this game.

punkJRjwj5U&

It looks really good.

Magee
Looks disapointing for the first naruto game on ps3. Probably a small amount of the generic characters that we have had to put up with from every other Naruto game. Annoying English voices put me off buying it right from the start and it is more than likely just ultimate ninja in a 3D environment with some revamped controls and graphics. If you can choose to have japanese voices I will probably buy it though.

Dark-Jaxx
It actually looks pretty good judging from the trailer.

Though Naruto games lately have been very disappointing IMO.

Blax_Hydralisk
The same annoying ****ing Pre-timeskip Chuunin exam level characters? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
One thing I got to say, if it is only Pre Timeskip, they should just leave Sakura out of it. It's not like she ever actually did anything before it.

Nemesis X
Naruto Rise of a Ninja was bull****. If I play another god awful game like that again, I'm gonna shoot myself. Oh wait, there's Spider-Man Friend or Foe.

*Shoots himself*

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Rise of Ninja was bullshit.

SaTsuJiN
meh.. this is because companies dont really wanna do anything new.. why even have supporting characters during the fight.. they can spend that programming to make more complex jutsu, or do something more interesting than who can spam the button the fastest to get a full damage jutsu

Magee
Originally posted by Magee
it is more than likely just ultimate ninja in a 3D environment with some revamped controls and graphics. Downloaded the demo and it is exactly like this. Chakra dash and shuriken are the only different moves, different controls, one normal and special jutsu. I'm hoping since its a demo there will be more jutsu than just one of each but really once the novelty of fighting in a 3D environment wears off it's just boring and repetitive. Only being able to use special techniques when your health is low is really bad and the support system is pointless. The graphics are perfect though, like playing a 3D version of the anime. If you are a fan of Naruto you will like this but it will get boring fast like all the other ones.

k1Lla441
Ive heard about the game, watched the videos of the game, and now i cant wait for it.

Many reasons why its gonna be better than the rest of the ultimate ninjas:

1. For ps3, which means better graphics.

2. Ultimate Attacks look way cooler, which is hard to believe because they were badass to begin with.

3. Probably the biggest improvement is that it broke free from side scrolling and is now fully 3d.

All of this is good, and there will be more information soon. The game is set to come out this month, which is pretty cool. Hopefully CyberConnect2 can make this a game that actually stays with me big grin .

Here is a vid that will draw in some more fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldz1zUQ9YKA

Nemesis X
Dude, there's already a Naruto Ninja Storm thread. I made it first and expect this thread here to get closed.

Peach
Merged threads.

Nemesis X, drop the attitude.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Peach
Merged threads.

Nemesis X, drop the attitude.

yea, wuts his problem?

anyways,i tried the search function, but it didnt say anything about naruto ultimate ninja storm. kinda freaked me out, cus i had just created a thread, i come back and it says 13 posts. im like "holy crap people like this game a lot" then i come and it wasnt even me who started it. wuts up with that?

Nemesis X
I was being attitudish? Sorry embarrasment

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I was being attitudish? Sorry embarrasment

nah its alright, it happens cool

but wuts with the search function? type in "naruto: ultimate ninja storm" and it comes up with 2 things that have nothing to do with ultimate ninja.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by k1Lla441
nah its alright, it happens cool

but wuts with the search function? type in "naruto: ultimate ninja storm" and it comes up with 2 things that have nothing to do with ultimate ninja.

1: I really try not to be mean and yet it happens.

2: I'm having the same difficulty as well. I really don't know what's up with that.

Magee
If you have internet connection on your ps3 download the demo, you will be disapointed once the novelty of bad ass 3D environment ninja fighting wears off and it does, very quickly. I will still buy it though.

Quincy
Ninja Storm is getting mostly good reviews. Which is great. I love the animations of this game, the characters move so kickass it makes me cream my jeans. Can't wait to pick it up.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Quincy
it makes me cream my jeans.

That's....Uh....Really gross dude. Sorry but it really is.

Quincy
It's too bad this game won't have any online options. I think it would have been taken a little bit more serious as a fighter. But it won't deter me from picking it up. I wanna throw down as Kiba and beat the shit out of Sasuke.

Magee
The animation and graphics are perfect but the fights get boring really quick and being able to use only one jutsu is crap. I was hoping for a lot more from the adventure mode, not being able to run up any surface and lack of rpg elements annoyed me the most. However If you are a Naruto fan you will probably love this game (for a while) once you start unlocking characters. The sannin boss fight at the end of the Tsunade arc is worth buying this game for, it is visualy mind blowing. It's possible they will add multiplayer as dlc becuase they will be adding new stuff every month to the ps online store.

The reason this game is not perfect is probably so they can improve it for the second and I wouldn't be surprised to see a third one. I have high hopes for the next Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Yoshi Paradise
This game looks really nice. I would love to play it since I'm a fan of the Naruto games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.