Kingpin in Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Kingpin decides when his criminal empire is at its height to jump comic companies and moves to Gotham.

To settle disputes in this new turf he's brought along both Bullseye and Elektra as bodyguards.

What happens?

RobinDrake
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Kingpin decides when his criminal empire is at its height to jump comic companies and moves to Gotham.

To settle disputes in this new turf he's brought along both Bullseye and Elektra as bodyguards.

What happens?
A. Bruce hires elektra and bullseye and has them dispose of the kingpin. It's not out of his character to do so.

B. He eventually loses to the mini prep god himself, the bats with the help of the whole dang batfamily.

C. Theres a whole mess of crime in gotham that won't stand for some new guy coming in and trying to run the show.

Mindset
Originally posted by RobinDrake

C. Theres a whole mess of crime in gotham that won't stand for some new guy coming in and trying to run the show. They can't do shit to Kingpin

RobinDrake
Originally posted by Mindset
They can't do shit to Kingpin

just saying i think he'd be defeated before he could get his empire fully up.

BentonGrey
You kidding me? If all of the Rogues were out for his blood, Kingpin would be a dead man. Ivy alone could take him out.

Mindset
Originally posted by BentonGrey
You kidding me? If all of the Rogues were out for his blood, Kingpin would be a dead man. Ivy alone could take him out. WHy would all the rogues be out for blood?

wait while i facepalm

Darth Martin
Not all would want to kill him. But Joker would. He couldn't stand someone threatening his prize(Batman). Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Shadows would view Fisk as a roach and would step on him just for the pleasure. Luthor would come in. Ivy can handle Kingpin. And as far as organized crime goes Kingpin would be far too busy dealing with Two-Face, Black Mask, and Penquin to try and deal with Batman. Not to mention with Bruce's fortune he could just hire Deathstroke to take Fisk out. Hell, he could probably persuade Elektra and Bullseye by paying them more than Fisk is to take him out.

Nutshell: Fisk is in the wrong city.

Nemesis X
At least this will save Spider-Man the trouble while either Bats or his foes take care of him.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man can beat Fisk any day. It's Daredevil that Fisk is more of a nuisance to.

Nemesis X
Don't matter now. Joker's gonna put a smile on Kingpin's face.

Pyron_Knight
Their organization is a joke compared to a worldwide crime empire that controlled governments.
They send people to take out Fisk and they all die...horribly. Even their best couldn't hope to take Bullseye or Elektra let alone Kingpin himself.

Why would she even get involved unless Fisk starts mowing down forests or something?

Ah, Slade. The man with a jobber aura comparable to Captain America and really nothing else. He can beat The Thing on KMC. It's rather sickening.

As for Elektra and Bullseye, why would they be hired away by some corporate goon which is all Bruce is to them? Kingpin can offer them much, much more in the long run.

Oh please. Fisk was pretty much always a match for Spiderman and his wins/draws outweigh his losses.
In DD comics he gets downgraded so he doesn't just rip off Matt's head. Kinda like Elektra.

Mindset
Fisk is only a match when Spiderman holds back.

Back in Black showed how it would go when Pete gets serious, and even then he wasn't trying to kill him.

Pyron_Knight
Spidey and Kingpin were declared equal in strength back in the day. He also has the fights to prove it.
The people who argue Pete holds back are just trying to lessen Fisk's feats.

Classic Kingpin = Classic Spiderman. That was proven many a time.

Mindset
Classic Spiderman held back just like he does now.

It's a fact Pete holds back, he states it himself that he holds back not to hurt people.

When Pete didn't hold back he completely humiliated Fisk.

Fisk at most has peak human strength, Spiderman is way beyond that.

Pyron_Knight
The comics say Fisk = Spidey in strength.
So you can think whatever you like. Just know it means nothing compared to evidence in the comics.

Mindset
The comics say Fisk = Spidey in strength.
So you can think whatever you like. Just know it means nothing compared to evidence in the comics. The evidence in comics, you mean like all the strength feats of Spiderman's that Kingpin can't match?

Show me a scan or give me an issue number where it says Fisk and Spiderman are equal in strength.

Avlon
Joker kills Kingpin for being the only non-hideously deformed villain.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
Joker kills Kingpin for being the only non-hideously deformed villain. Ivy?

Kazenji
I thought Elektra was fighting with the good guys when was she hanging with the bad guys ?

BentonGrey
Good point that, Ivy might not get involved in the same way the others would, but it isn't difficult to imagine a scenario where she decides Fisk needs to die. Still, The League of Shadows is quite adept at taking out VERY powerful people, not to mention the entrenched crime organizations already enumerated, like Two Face, The Penguin, etc. I imagine that the forces arrayed against him would simply be too much. Especially if the Joker took personal offense at his presence.

ITS_WOLVERTOOTH

Darth Martin
Their organization is a joke compared to a worldwide crime empire that controlled governments.
They send people to take out Fisk and they all die...horribly. Even their best couldn't hope to take Bullseye or Elektra let alone Kingpin himself.

Ra's Al Ghul's League of Assassins>Fisk's Orginization

Pyron_Knight
Why exactly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.