The Punisher vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Current Punisher

vs

Current Winter Soldier

Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Does Bucky stil try to kill people even though he carries the name of Cap?

Warrior18
I believe Frank has already said he would lose to Bucky on panel.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Warrior18
Really?

Warrior18
Originally posted by DeathKap
Really?

I saw the scan in one of the previous Punisher threads. Frank is sitting down on some steps and he says something to that effect. Lol sorry I don't have the scan and I don't read winter soldier or punisher often so I can't give you the issue number.

kudos

occultdestroyer
Winter Soldier

kudos

srankmissingnin
I saw the scan in one of the previous Punisher threads. Frank is sitting down on some steps and he says something to that effect. Lol sorry I don't have the scan and I don't read winter soldier or punisher often so I can't give you the issue number.

In one of the earlier issues of the War Journal re-launch. Frank told Bucky he won't fight him because he couldn't win... then I think he elbowed him in the face.

DeathKap
Thats fine dude lol.

KING_SPINX

Phantom Zone

Yeah he did, then they fought and Bucky backed down because he didn't want his brains blown out.

iron_kickboxer

godking
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah he did, then they fought and Bucky backed down because he didn't want his brains blown out. They did'nt ''fight'' Frank got in a a cheap shot almost had his arm pulled of and then pulled a gun.

In a straight up fight Frank gets killed.

headsup

Bentley
Punisher knew he was going down against Barnes, Bucky smiled when Frank pulled a gun. To put it simply, pulling out the gun like that, Frank showed his respect.

Bucky wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Punisher knew he was going down against Barnes, Bucky smiled when Frank pulled a gun. To put it simply, pulling out the gun like that, Frank showed his respect.

Bucky wins. Indeed this is correct Frank knew what he would face in hand 2 hand and Bucky with that one arm is dangerous.

psycho gundam
damn, so many socks in one thread.....or is that just one persistent sock?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by godking
They did'nt ''fight'' Frank got in a a cheap shot almost had his arm pulled of and then pulled a gun.

In a straight up fight Frank gets killed.

I don't care what you call it. Bucky backed down because he didn't want his brains blown out. The cheap shot did **** all to Bucky, so theres no point in brining it up.

The fact that bucky smiled is irrelevant. Bucky was going to kill Frank and he decided against it because he didnt want his brains blown out. Frank always pulls his gun out even if he can win by h2h so that doesnt prove anything.

Bucky wins.

This is 100 percent fail. This thread is not h2h this is standard equipment you're logic fails utterly. If Bucky has his shield he wins via those means but not the reasons you're giving.

Bentley
100% fail? If Bucky has a shield, he wins because of it, if not he just put a bullet through Frank's skull. His mechanical hand is a defense against Frank's weapons, like it or not, being a drawing contest Punisher won't have time to pull a big weapon before Bucky shoots. Can he protect himself with his big ass metallic hand, can he draw faster thanks to it? Bucky has been a secret spy since he was a teenager.

When Bucky and Frank met each other, Frank pulled out a gun and Bucky had his metallic hand wrapped around Frank's neck, he was as close to death as Bucky. Barnes admired his bravado and let go. With a gun and a cheap-shot, Frank was still getting killed. :/

Phantom Zone
100% fail? If Bucky has a shield, he wins because of it, if not he just put a bullet through Frank's skull. His mechanical hand is a defense against Frank's weapons, like it or not, being a drawing contest Punisher won't have time to pull a big weapon before Bucky shoots. Can he protect himself with his big ass metallic hand, can he draw faster thanks to it? Bucky has been a secret spy since he was a teenager.

What makes you think that Bucky is going to be faster to draw his gun when Frank Castle was able to evade Cap and have him on the recieveing end of a gun? Hell Cap even waited for Bucky to fire and Bucky still missed.

Frank Castle has even beaten Bushwacker to the draw and that guy has shot Wolverine and given DD hell after coming out of the hospital in bandages. Punisher could have shot DD on numerous ocassions.

When Bucky and Frank met each other, Frank pulled out a gun and Bucky had his metallic hand wrapped around Frank's neck, he was as close to death as Bucky. Barnes admired his bravado and let go. With a gun and a cheap-shot, Frank was still getting killed. :/

So in other words we can argue it was a stalemate. I don't think im going to assume the only reason why he let go was because of his bravery when his life was in danger. That was what they were discussing wether Frank was man enough to pull the trigger.

Bentley
Yep, call it stalemate if you want it, with Punisher cheap-shotting and with weapons against an unarmed WS.

I'm afraid we can discuss however we want in a quick draw scenario, Punisher has more history and more feats; Bucky however, was in World War Two when he was a kid, and he made dodging bullets a daily business. The battle really depends of distance, since the closer Bucky is, the less possible it is to Punisher to use a greanade or some big ass weapon.

I feel that Bucky is all around more dangerous than Frank on his own, but Punisher has more equipment. I still think Bucky takes this, feel free to disagree.

Philosophía
Originally posted by geshien
Current Winter Soldier

Erm .. so .. Captain America ?

Bentley
Edit.

Endrict Nuul
Edit.

Ban Bentley hes a sock!!!!!!

Badabing
facepalm @ Bentley and Endrict.

Phantom Zone
Yep, call it stalemate if you want it, with Punisher cheap-shotting and with weapons against an unarmed WS.

Its irrelevant wether Frank cheap shotted him it didn't do anything to WS, thats the point. So what if he pulled a gun does the thread say h2h only? Besides he has a cyberentic arm which gives him superhuman strength so that evens things out, im pretty god damn sure if I showed you scans of Black Widow using her widow bite you wouldn't even mention it.

I'm afraid we can discuss however we want in a quick draw scenario, Punisher has more history and more feats; Bucky however, was in World War Two when he was a kid, and he made dodging bullets a daily business.

Experience does not neccesarily prove anything. Frank could have shot DD on numerous ocassions and I don't think WS > DD.

The battle really depends of distance, since the closer Bucky is, the less possible it is to Punisher to use a greanade or some big ass weapon.

I feel that Bucky is all around more dangerous than Frank on his own, but Punisher has more equipment. I still think Bucky takes this, feel free to disagree.

If he has a shield he takes it, if he doesnt based on what happened last time we could say stalemate.

Superherovandal
The whole point is that Punisher only stalemated WS in a fist fight when he pulled out a gun. if both of them have weapons WS wins. He'd have few qualms with killing Punisher if he had to unlike Steve.

Bentley
Its irrelevant wether Frank cheap shotted him it didn't do anything to WS, thats the point. So what if he pulled a gun does the thread say h2h only? Besides he has a cyberentic arm which gives him superhuman strength so that evens things out, im pretty god damn sure if I showed you scans of Black Widow using her widow bite you wouldn't even mention it.

We agree its a stalemate and its true this is not a h2h scenario. If it ever came to close quarters Bucky would have advantage. But its likely it wouldn't happen.

Experience does not neccesarily prove anything. Frank could have shot DD on numerous ocassions and I don't think WS > DD.

DD wasn't firing back was he? Fighting since his youth will certainly help though.

If he has a shield he takes it, if he doesnt based on what happened last time we could say stalemate.

I hold that Bucky can take at least the majority, but I get from where you come from, there aren't that many feats we can use for an armed battle, and Frank has a great history with guns.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Superherovandal
The whole point is that Punisher only stalemated WS in a fist fight when he pulled out a gun. if both of them have weapons WS wins. He'd have few qualms with killing Punisher if he had to unlike Steve.

You have to prove that WS is faster with a gun. I don't even think guns were standard for him after he recovered from brainwashing.

We agree its a stalemate and its true this is not a h2h scenario. If it ever came to close quarters Bucky would have advantage. But its likely it wouldn't happen.

Fair enough.

DD wasn't firing back was he?

I don't think guns are standard for WS.

Fighting since his youth will certainly help though.

Not really Frank has a better showing against Cap than Bucky ever did.

I hold that Bucky can take at least the majority, but I get from where you come from, there aren't that many feats we can use for an armed battle, and Frank has a great history with guns.

Fair enough. WS might be faster but I think we should give Frank the benefit of the doubt in that department.

Bentley

Not really Frank has a better showing against Cap than Bucky ever did.

Bucky uses a gun and a knife as standard equipment, but as Cap and before (as far as I know).

Bucky has no better feats with Cap because he is dead! So there it goes yet another round of inconclusive evidence sad

Phantom Zone
Bucky uses a gun and a knife as standard equipment, but as Cap and before (as far as I know).

I'll have to check this..

Bucky has no better feats with Cap because he is dead! So there it goes yet another round of inconclusive evidence sad

Well yeah but lets just base it on what we have.

Battlehammer
dident frank admitt him self he get beat by winter soldier............

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
dident frank admitt him self he get beat by winter soldier............

*sigh*

Yeah I checked it, he has a 38 caliber handgun as standard equipment he just doesn't use it all the time.

Battlehammer
though I should add I think frank ment bucky would beat him in h2h not in an all out battle

Superherovandal
Bucky would still win either way imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.