Blade vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
blade has preperation, standard equipment

ghost rider gets no bike

question isn't can blade take the majority, just if blade can take a win (or stalemate)

Darth Martin
I'm sure Blade with prep can think of something. Taking away the bike gives Ghost Rider a crucial disadvantage.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm sure Blade with prep can think of something. Taking away the bike gives Ghost Rider a crucial disadvantage. plus hellfire and penance stare wouldnt work on him

Mindset
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
plus hellfire and penance stare wouldnt work on him Why wouldn't hellfire and penance stare work?

Also GR wins.

Him not having his bike doesn't really mean anything.

Bentley
Ghost Rider in a stomp.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mindset
Why wouldn't hellfire and penance stare work?

Also GR wins.

Him not having his bike doesn't really mean anything. hellfire apparently doesnt work on vampires, or at least blade

and penance stare cant effect a person who doesnt have a soul

also doesnt adamantium have some adverse effect on ghost rider?

Mindset
hellfire apparently doesnt work on vampires, or at least blade

and penance stare cant effect a person who doesnt have a soul

also doesnt adamantium have some adverse effect on ghost rider?
GR Hellfire can cause physical damage as well, if he was able to blast a hole through Lucifer (he was at half strength), then he should be able to physically hurt Blade with it.

do demons have souls?

Adamantium causes an explosion, which would probably ko both if Blade as able to touch him with it. GR could just shoot hellfire at the Blade's sword and it would ko Blade alone.

DestinyGuy678
GR Hellfire can cause physical damage as well, if he was able to blast a hole through Lucifer (he was at half strength), then he should be able to physically hurt Blade with it.

do demons have souls?

Adamantium causes an explosion, which would probably ko both if Blade as able to touch him with it. GR could just shoot hellfire at the Blade's sword and it would ko Blade alone. its bee nstated in his most recent appearance hellfire cant harm him

ghost rider also doesnt know that blades sword is adamantium, plus is the explosion cause by ghost riders contact with adamantium or hellfires contact?

Mindset
its bee nstated in his most recent appearance hellfire cant harm him Can't harm him physically or can't harm him mystically?

There is a difference.

guy222
Blaze

Mindset
guy you need to make a Johnny Blaze respect thread.

DestinyGuy678
Can't harm him physically or can't harm him mystically?

There is a difference. neither, he lands in a building that is engulfed in hell fire and walks throug hit like its not there, another member on the team (als oa vampire) states she somehow knows that the fire won't harm her

DestinyGuy678
guy you need to make a Johnny Blaze respect thread. there is one I think it has him fighitng satan its ok

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by guy222
Blaze someone ignored the first post

Mindset
neither, he lands in a building that is engulfed in hell fire and walks throug hit like its not there, another member on the team (als oa vampire) states she somehow knows that the fire won't harm her Scans?

Only way I see Blade winning is if he gets adamantium bullets.

DestinyGuy678
http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1183/prv1183_pg7.jpg

http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1183/prv1183_pg8.jpg

also cant blade clsoe the gap can get in a stab, if ghost rider explodes (hellfire) it shouldnt effect blade

Mindset
http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1183/prv1183_pg7.jpg

http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/1183/prv1183_pg8.jpg

also cant blade clsoe the gap can get in a stab, if ghost rider explodes (hellfire) it shouldnt effect blade

I don't see where it shows Blade is immune or says he is. But w/e.

And it's the concussive force from the reaction between the hellfire and adamantium that knocks them out.

DestinyGuy678
I don't see where it shows Blade is immune or says he is. But w/e.

And it's the concussive force from the reaction between the hellfire and adamantium that knocks them out. it shows blade falling into the building engulfed in hellfire and walking thorugh it like its not there

then spitfire (shes a vampire like blade) says the fire wont hurt heryet but still ghost rider would be getting more (the explosion and the concussive forece while blade would just be getting the concussive force)

Mindset
it shows blade falling into the building engulfed in hellfire and walking thorugh it like its not there

then spitfire (shes a vampire like blade) says the fire wont hurt heryet but still ghost rider would be getting more (the explosion and the concussive forece while blade would just be getting the concussive force)
Blade has been engulfed in regular flames and not been hurt right, would you say he is immune to regular fire?

Spitfire isn't like Blade.

Hellfire can't hurt GR, what are you even talking about?

An explosion is concussive force and the fire...

DestinyGuy678
Blade has been engulfed in regular flames and not been hurt right, would you say he is immune to regular fire?

Spitfire isn't like Blade.

Hellfire can't hurt GR, what are you even talking about?

An explosion is concussive force and the fire... yeah she is shes a vampire, she just got her in a different way

Mindset
She is a different kind of vampire, she isn't the same as Blade and she isn't the same as a regular vamp.

DestinyGuy678
She is a different kind of vampire, she isn't the same as Blade and she isn't the same as a regular vamp. I know that, she is basically a vampire in control of all of her powers, but she is a vampire

shes basically a day walker with super speed

snoopdogg
Blade poses a better match to GR than alot of people realize for a few reasons.

1. He has no soul(No Penance Stare)
2. Hellfire didn't seem to affect him.
3. His adamantium sword(which is a new weapon)

BTW Spitfire has enough vampire in her to be effected by a simple wooden stake. She was burning up before Pete Wisdom removed the stake.

Mindset
When did you have to have a soul to have PS affect you?

Do demons have souls?

Also GR doesn't need hellfire, PS, or his bike to beat Blade. It just makes it easier.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade poses a better match to GR than alot of people realize for a few reasons.

1. He has no soul(No Penance Stare)
2. Hellfire didn't seem to affect him.
3. His adamantium sword(which is a new weapon)

BTW Spitfire has enough vampire in her to be effected by a simple wooden stake. She was burning up before Pete Wisdom removed the stake. she didnt burn up because Dr. Faiza Hussain saved her, she negated the effects long enough which had a lot to do with it

snoopdogg
When did you have to have a soul to have PS affect you?

Do demons have souls?

Also GR doesn't need hellfire, PS, or his bike to beat Blade. It just makes it easier. What does the Penance stare do?

snoopdogg
she didnt burn up because Dr. Faiza Hussain saved her, she negated the effects long enough which had a lot to do with it Really?

DestinyGuy678
Really? yeah look carefully, when spitfire gets staked you hear hussain say "I got her" and blue light comes out of spitfires wound

Mindset
What does the Penance stare do? Makes the person feel all the pain they have ever inflicted on anyone and multiplies it.

snoopdogg
Makes the person feel all the pain they have ever inflicted on anyone and multiplies it. Doesn't it affect a person's soul?

Mindset
Doesn't it affect a person's soul? Do demons have souls?

DestinyGuy678
the penance stare makes one recollect on all the evil theyve done, scarring the soul - blade doesnt have a soul

DestinyGuy678
Do demons have souls? they are spiritual in nature theyre evil but they still have spirits, but in the comicsits stated to do damage to the soul

Mindset
the penance stare makes one recollect on all the evil theyve done, scarring the soul - blade doesnt have a soul Where was it said the person needed soul?

If that were the case how would it affect demons or reduce an angel to dust?

snoopdogg
Do demons have souls? Goddammit I don't know!!! smile

DestinyGuy678
Where was it said the person needed soul?

If that were the case how would it affect demons or reduce an angel to dust? they are spiritual in nature, there soul is every part of them, only difference between an angel and a demon is that one has positive spiritual energy the other has evil spiritual energy

why wouldnt an angel or a demon have a soul?

snoopdogg
Where was it said the person needed soul?

In the 2008 All-New handbook that came out in August states the PS "only effects living beings who have a soul".

vansonbee
they are spiritual in nature, there soul is every part of them, only difference between an angel and a demon is that one has positive spiritual energy the other has evil spiritual energy

why wouldnt an angel or a demon have a soul? That has truth to it.

So Blade doesn't have a soul and he's not massacring humans? weak sauce evil face

Mindset
In the 2008 All-New handbook that came out in August states the PS "only effects living beings who have a soul". Demons and angels are not living beings...

snoopdogg
Demons and angels are not living beings... This demon has a soul.......

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeresist.jpg

Mindset
This demon has a soul.......

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeresist.jpg Okay, that doesn't change my post though.

Angels and Demons are not living beings.

I will need an issue number or a scan of where it says they must have a soul for it to affect them, because I've never seen that.

You may be right, I've just never seen it.

DestinyGuy678
Okay, that doesn't change my post though.

Angels and Demons are not living beings.

I will need an issue number or a scan of where it says they must have a soul for it to affect them, because I've never seen that.

You may be right, I've just never seen it. well a soul doesnt mean they have to be living, they are pretty much embodiments of the spirit though which is why they react so strongly to the penance stare

DestinyGuy678
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.