Ever got frightened by a game so much, you can't believe you bought it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Suppose you went to the nearest game store, you spent money to buy this horror game you thought would be awesome. But instead when you get home and start to play it, you get frightened by the games horrific scenes. You suddenly think "I can't believe I bought this, now I don't want to play it anymore!"

Has this ever happened to you? What was the game you bought, what was in the game that scared you and when did this happen?

Bat Dude
Well, when I was younger, I played a demo of Extermination for PS2 in the dark at around 12-1 am, and it scared me half to death...

Magee
No game has ever scared me. When I was young enough to be scared by a game the graphics were not good enough to cause much distress. I suppose Silent Hill on the ps1 made me a little anxious when turning corners or opening doors.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340636

Scariest games thread.

Nemesis X, read and follow the damn rules already. You are on GK's and my last threads of patience.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.