Hank Henshaw vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Hank gets his rings

they fight on the area that thanos fought the earth heroes when he had the infinity gauntlet

iceman24567
Henshaw wrecks Thanos with his constructs.

joshypooh
Originally posted by iceman24567
Henshaw wrecks Thanos with his constructs. laughing laughing laughing

Stoic
Thanos

ultimatethor
thanos

Avlon
Hank.

Slaanesh
thanos

Philosophía
Henshaw.

Nihilist
Thanos

kgkg
Thanos

fangirl101
Henshaw. Easily.

Bouboumaster
Thanos murder him. And forever.

occultdestroyer
Hank Henshaw 9/10

I just lol at the hypocrisy of these Marvel fanboys.

vansonbee
lolz wow... Thanos easily

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hank Henshaw 9/10

I just lol at the hypocrisy of these Marvel fanboys.

kgkg
It's funny people getting called fanboys smile

while clearly both sides think the other side are fanboys

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by kgkg

I hope you weren't referring to me
Cause I give the victory where it's due.

Without PIS/CIS,
it's pretty clear that Henshaw would win this bout.
Easily.

Nihilist

while clearly both sides think the other side are fanboys true
but i you ever think a marvel character wins your a fanboy of the highest order seeing as dc character are superior in every way to marvel.

kgkg
I hope you weren't referring to me
Cause I give the victory where it's due.

Without PIS/CIS,
it's pretty clear that Henshaw would win this bout.
Easily. Ok now give reasons why Henshaw wins to all those fanboys wink

am sure those who said Thanos wins has some points to bring no?

quanchi112

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Please explain how. You can do the same if you can.

Im asking the same of you even though I know you wont respond.

Feel free to start explaining.

Are you serious? Tell me how he does it.

This is a challenge I extend to anyone in this thread who claimed Henshaw wins this. Lets do this battlezone. Ill represent Thanos while you can represent Henshaw. I saw goober singlehandedly punk every Superman fan there is in the surfer thread.

Anyone care to take me up on my challenge.
Each ring makes him herald level. He has ten. He himself is already above Superman in power and durability. So he's like 10 sinestro corps members with better than superman durability, his techno powers would likely just pwn all the tech parts of thanos. Since you know, he has incorporated tech into himself and Henshaw could just pwn thanos with his own tech powers.

occultdestroyer
Because Henshaw with 10 power rings is spite??

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101
Each ring makes him herald level. He has ten. He himself is already above Superman in power and durability.

He was defeated off panel by a bunch of cryptonians right? About three of them. 10 heralds according to you?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
He was defeated off panel by a bunch of cryptonians right? About three of them. 10 heralds according to you?
You didn't read the story. Did you? He was barely fighting them. He wanted to die. And they still couldn't kill him. Get the story str8 first.

occultdestroyer
no expression

After the fight w/ the 3 kryptonians, he was pwning numerous GL's, and shrugged a Guardian's blast like it was nothing.

quanchi112
Each ring makes him herald level. He has ten. He himself is already above Superman in power and durability. So he's like 10 sinestro corps members with better than superman durability, his techno powers would likely just pwn all the tech parts of thanos. Since you know, he has incorporated tech into himself and Henshaw could just pwn thanos with his own tech powers. He is not above him in durability. Where are you getting this?

The rest is some kind of horrible theory you yourself put together. He was easily thrown aside by three knians. If he were anywhere near as powerful as you claim he would be going through his opponents like Prime,but instead he just beat down Superman.

Hell,Thanos has beaten down the Surfer as well just as easily. Henshaw's only feat is beating down Superman. laughing out loud

Henshaw wouldnt last fice seconds against Tyrant or Odin or the Maker or power gem Thor. Need I go on?

quanchi112
Because Henshaw with 10 power rings is spite?? Based on what?

Lets go to a battlezone then. Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no expression

After the fight w/ the 3 kryptonians, he was pwning numerous GL's, and shrugged a Guardian's blast like it was nothing. I have seen Prime go through more gl's and ones with actual feats behind them. Seriously,what are you basing this off of?

fangirl101
He is not above him in durability. Where are you getting this?

The rest is some kind of horrible theory you yourself put together. He was easily thrown aside by three knians. If he were anywhere near as powerful as you claim he would be going through his opponents like Prime,but instead he just beat down Superman.

Hell,Thanos has beaten down the Surfer as well just as easily. Henshaw's only feat is beating down Superman. laughing out loud

Henshaw wouldnt last fice seconds against Tyrant or Odin or the Maker or power gem Thor. Need I go on?
The maker's best blast blew a hole in the ground. She was also a retard who couldn't get her head together.

Thor was crazy and wasn't skilled at all.

Tyrant was playing with Thanos and he had an orb to help him.

Odin wasn't even trying against Thanos. And thanos did nothing more than stand there become Odin's Punching bag.

occultdestroyer
Based on what?

Lets go to a battlezone then. I have seen Prime go through more gl's and ones with actual feats behind them. Seriously,what are you basing this off of?

Superman >>> Thanos
Henshaw >>> Thanos

Not to mention Henshaw was pwning Supes like a child's toy with the rings

Nihilist
Superman >>> Thanos
Henshaw >>> Thanos

i think you'll find its thanos>>surfer>>>>superman

quanchi112
The maker's best blast blew a hole in the ground. She was also a retard who couldn't get her head together.

Thor was crazy and wasn't skilled at all.

Tyrant was playing with Thanos and he had an orb to help him.

Odin wasn't even trying against Thanos. And thanos did nothing more than stand there become Odin's Punching bag. Wow.

So much ignorance. Thor went through more than Henshaw went through on panel. He went thru Strange,Surfer,and the Infinity watch while Henshaw went thru Superman. laughing out loud His feats and his power level are well above Henshaw with his rings.

Tyrant wasnt playing around. You dont even know what you are talking about. You continue to post ignorant responses.

Odin admitted he was trying to kill Thanos. Please read the comics before you bring this to me.

What did Henshaw ever do that puts him on a level with Thanos?

fangirl101
Wow.

So much ignorance. Thor went through more than Henshaw went through on panel. He went thru Strange,Surfer,and the Infinity watch while Henshaw went thru Superman. laughing out loud His feats and his power level are well above Henshaw with his rings.

Tyrant wasnt playing around. You dont even know what you are talking about. You continue to post ignorant responses.

Odin admitted he was trying to kill Thanos. Please read the comics before you bring this to me.

What did Henshaw ever do that puts him on a level with Thanos?
Henshaw with out any rings Bitched the Source wall when it was still impervious to even Cosmic beings like Yugah Khan.

Odin didn't admit to trying to kill thanos. If he was, then why would he ask Thanos if he yields. It seems that the ignorance is coming from your post.
Tyrant wasn't playing around? Then how come no one ended up dead when he was toying with the herald level guys? he even managed to let ganymede, the weakest of the bunch, hurt him.

As for Thor, They were his freinds, trying to calm him down and stop him in his madness.

Bentley
no expression

After the fight w/ the 3 kryptonians, he was pwning numerous GL's, and shrugged a Guardian's blast like it was nothing.

I stand corrected sir.

We still know he can't survive a galaxy destroying blast though. shifty

occultdestroyer
What did Thanos ever do that puts him on a level with Henshaw, without PIS?

quanchi112
Henshaw with out any rings Bitched the Source wall when it was still impervious to even Cosmic beings like Yugah Khan.

Odin didn't admit to trying to kill thanos. If he was, then why would he ask Thanos if he yields. It seems that the ignorance is coming from your post.
Tyrant wasn't playing around? Then how come no one ended up dead when he was toying with the herald level guys? he even managed to let ganymede, the weakest of the bunch, hurt him.

As for Thor, They were his freinds, trying to calm him down and stop him in his madness. What does manipulating the Source wall have to do with this fight?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Warlock25-24.jpg

Just because no one dies then your logic is they must have been playing around. laughing out loud Seriously,I cannot believe you posted that....I cant believe it.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor470_09.jpg

Wow. You arent doing that well today.

quanchi112
What did Thanos ever do that puts him on a level with Henshaw, without PIS? Maker,power gem thor,fight with Odin,etc.

Now your turn. I answered your question now you answer mine.

fangirl101
What does manipulating the Source wall have to do with this fight?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Warlock25-24.jpg

Just because no one dies then your logic is they must have been playing around. laughing out loud Seriously,I cannot believe you posted that....I cant believe it.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor470_09.jpg

Wow. You arent doing that well today. Actually you aren't doing well. You are the same person who says shit like, who has abc dc character killed? Now you say just becuz no one died. Also, The watch fighting like a bunch of Idiots. I don't see surfer using any exotic powers. a blast? It is you who isn't looking good. And I see two bricks and Surfer. Hmmm. Wow.

quanchi112
Actually you aren't doing well. You are the same person who says shit like, who has abc dc character killed? Now you say just becuz no one died. Also, The watch fighting like a bunch of Idiots. I don't see surfer using any exotic powers. a blast? It is you who isn't looking good. So,you concede and acknowledge my scans because I unlike you read these battles. Good.

Your arguments arent very good. Every fight I dont like the outcome I could say they fought like idiots. Its one of the biggest excuses and worst arguments I have ever heard.

skygunner41
Damn it near impossible to defeat KMC Thanos .Basically anyone VS KMC Thanos ended in Spite.BTW goober never owned anyone especially Avlon. It just he describe some situation in his own interpretation.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skygunner41
Damn it near impossible to defeat KMC Thanos .Basically anyone VS KMC Thanos ended in Spite.BTW goober never owned anyone especially Avlon. It just he describe some situation in his own interpretation. exactly. These CBR and HC guys come here and make thanos and Surfer out to be galactus level.

skygunner41
exactly. These CBR and HC guys come here and make thanos and Surfer out to be galactus level.

I share your sentiment.

Mindset
Most gls and sc users are not herald level.

10 rings =/= 10 herads.

as for this fight i have no opinion

quanchi112
Originally posted by skygunner41
Damn it near impossible to defeat KMC Thanos .Basically anyone VS KMC Thanos ended in Spite.BTW goober never owned anyone especially Avlon. It just he describe some situation in his own interpretation. Your welcome to your views. Originally posted by fangirl101
exactly. These CBR and HC guys come here and make thanos and Surfer out to be galactus level. Who has said they are near Galactus level?

Those guys at cbr say that Surfer destroys Prime. Have you ever even been there?

The Great Galen
Hank 8/10, Thanos is out of luck agaisnt him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hank 8/10, Thanos is out of luck agaisnt him. Tell me how he wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Most gls and sc users are not herald level.

10 rings =/= 10 herads.

as for this fight i have no opinion According to Wonder woman, even the very least of the GL's is a formidable opponent.

occultdestroyer
Maker,power gem thor,fight with Odin,etc.

Now your turn. I answered your question now you answer mine.

What the F does PG Thor have to do with this thread? lol

Anyway,

Henshaw playing with Supes:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6636/cyborg4il9.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7387/pic018lz1.th.jpghttp://img234.imageshack.us/img234/594/pic019sx8.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6818/19760241tz9.th.jpghttp://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2831/87485041qk1.th.jpghttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4044/58614727og1.th.jpg

Guardians discussing Henshaw's ability to bond with The Source Wall:
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8025/greenlanternsinestrocoriy0.th.jpg

Henshaw takes a blast from a Guardian. BTW these guys were hurting the Anti-Monitor:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1297/greenlantern25027oy2.th.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4458/greenlantern25032su8.th.jpg

Cont'd.

occultdestroyer
Survives a galaxy-destroying blast supposedly aimed to Anti-Monitor:

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1600/greenlantern25031zf1.th.jpghttp://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8821/greenlantern25032op6.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5496/greenlantern25033034vg0.th.jpghttp://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5233/greenlantern25035ux0.th.jpghttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6928/greenlantern25051dd7.th.jpg

Credits to Avlon

This was the guy who fought 3 Supermen, numerous GL's, and took a blast from a Guardian!

Bentley
Henshaw survived but not without help. Robots revive him on panel.

Mindset
According to Wonder woman, even the very least of the GL's is a formidable opponent. except they're not

quanchi112
Ok. I read the sc. First off three knians seemed superior to Henshaw. Secondly,he died imo from that blast. I have also seen Glads survivea supernova yet get punked by Hulk's fists. I have also seen Annihilus survive a three star system destroying blast and appear fine. That doesnt mean he can survive Thor's hammer.

I hope you get my point.

The reason I brought up Thor wit the power gem is because Thanos traded blows with him and ended it with the only way possible. His tech gun ended this fight.

Henshaw took some blasts from some Guardians but didnt engage them one on one. Thanos took blasts from Odin in a one on one fight. Odin is more powerful than any Guardian. Thanos also took more blasts and actually engaged the guy one on one. Henshaw was lost in the battle and took a shot here and there but their attention wasnt on him. Mainly,because he was a small timer compared to Prime and the Am.

Who has Henshaw beat in a one on one battle comparable to Thanos?

occultdestroyer
Henshaw survived but not without help. Robots revive him on panel.
Henshaw didn't want to survive.
He wanted to die.

Thus, you see a tear in his eye on the last page.
Henshaw can't die.

fangirl101
except they're not
prove it.

quanchi112
He wanted to die.

Henshaw can't die. He didnt want to but he was revived anyways.

he can die but hasnt yet.

Mindset
prove it. read green lantern

besides you were the one who said they were, you prove every Gl is herald level

fangirl101
read green lantern
I do. every Month. Gl and GL corps. They seem to all be at the very least, low herald.

occultdestroyer
He didnt want to but he was revived anyways.

he can die but hasnt yet.
But I don't see Thanos surviving that blast.

quanchi112
But I don't see Thanos surviving that blast. I do. I dont see Prime surviving Thanos.

iceman24567
Well I dont want call anybody a fanboy for thinking Thanos wins in a stomp but I seriously dont see Thanos putting Henshaw down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well I dont want call anybody a fanboy for thinking Thanos wins in a stomp but I seriously dont see Thanos putting Henshaw down. Why cant he?

He has fought more powerful characters by far and done well. He has beaten the Surfer easily and he is more powerful than Henshaw. How does Henshaw stand a chance?

fangirl101
Why cant he?

He has fought more powerful characters by far and done well. He has beaten the Surfer easily and he is more powerful than Henshaw. How does Henshaw stand a chance?
Surfer more powerful than Henshaw? ridiculous.

quanchi112
Surfer more powerful than Henshaw? ridiculous. Has Henshaw ever destroyed a solar system?

Why is Henshaw more powerful? If he is provide some examples.

ultimatethor
Your welcome to your views. Who has said they are near Galactus level?

Just ignore that nonsense. He just says that any time hes whooped in a debate.( which is a lot)

quanchi112
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Just ignore that nonsense. He just says that any time hes whooped in a debate.( which is a lot) Yeah,I mean I never said that. I always back up my points and then I have people actually lie and try to twist around my words when my posts are plain to see for everyone.

Bentley
He wanted to die.

Henshaw can't die.

It says on panel there weren't signs of life, the robots then mend him and revive him. Henshaw was sad because of it not sticking, but he did die.

quanchi112
It says on panel there weren't signs of life, the robots then mend him and revive him. Henshaw was sad because of it not sticking, but he did die. Agreed.

fangirl101
Here Orion uses his AF to heal the celestial city. Which is far bigger than any Solar System. Hell, World's are like marbles to the new Gods.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods01-14.jpg
Here he blast what is more than a solar system in a fight with the IM. who still manages to survive and take his heart. But his soul somehow manages to survive. now superman has matched Orion. and yet got puncked by hank.
http://i113.imagethrust.com/images/3aFx/show-image/dotng6p2122.html

fangirl101
It says on panel there weren't signs of life, the robots then mend him and revive him. Henshaw was sad because of it not sticking, but he did die.
He did die. the amazing thing is that there was something of him left. And that he could even be revived. But think about this, he didn't even have his shields up when the explosion happened.

quanchi112
Here Orion uses his AF to heal the celestial city. Which is far bigger than any Solar System. Hell, World's are like marbles to the new Gods.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods01-14.jpg
Here he blast what is more than a solar system in a fight with the IM. who still manages to survive and take his heart. But his soul somehow manages to survive. now superman has matched Orion. and yet got puncked by hank.
http://i113.imagethrust.com/images/3aFx/show-image/dotng6p2122.html Healing a city means what?

Im killed him. When has Orion on his own destroyed anything close to a solar system?

Superman and Orion fought for a brief time and looked even. Surfer would wreck Superman imo. So,I fail to see your point.

fangirl101
Healing a city means what?

Im killed him. When has Orion on his own destroyed anything close to a solar system?

Superman and Orion fought for a brief time and looked even. Surfer would wreck Superman imo. So,I fail to see your point.
It was Orion who released the Blast that destroyed the star systems that Superman was looking at.

Bentley
At least we know that Hank can be put out of commission rather definitively like this. I agree, however that he has great durability and this proves it.

fangirl101
At least we know that Hank can be put out of commission rather definitively like this. I agree, however that he has great durability and this proves it. and that was with NO rings activated to provide shielding.

quanchi112
It was Orion who released the Blast that destroyed the star systems that Superman was looking at. When did it say that it destroyed star systems?

I have the comic. You really have nothing like usual.

The Great Galen
Has tHanos ever destroyed a solar system...did onslaught even destory a planet. Hank pwns him...saying SS is even comparable to Hank is a bannable offense Quan...you've been warned about this type of debating style already.

fangirl101
Has tHanos ever destroyed a solar system...did onslaught even destory a planet. Hank pwns him...saying SS is even comparable to Hank is a bannable offense Quan...you've been warned about this type of debating style already.
It can get down right silly at times can't it.

quanchi112
Has tHanos ever destroyed a solar system...did onslaught even destory a planet. Hank pwns him...saying SS is even comparable to Hank is a bannable offense Quan...you've been warned about this type of debating style already. How is that a bannable offense? What are you talking about? Your saying its law around here that Henshaw is greater than Surfer? laughing out loud

Lets do a battlezone in the future then.

Thanos wins. Henshaw's best feat was destroying Superman. Thanos has much higher feats than this.

quanchi112
It can get down right silly at times can't it. Surfer is more powerful than Henshaw. If you feel differently than please point me to some scans.

Stoic
But his soul somehow manages to survive. now superman has matched Orion. and yet got puncked by hank.
http://i113.imagethrust.com/images/3aFx/show-image/dotng6p2122.html

His soul somehow manages to survive? His soul was not on the verge of destruction, none of the New Gods Souls were, it was the Source's plan only to destroy the physical vessels of the New Gods, and preserve their souls for some upcoming rebirth of the New Gods.

The Great Galen
Surfer is more powerful than Henshaw. If you feel differently than please point me to some scans.

...SS more poweful then..wow.

Mindset
Has tHanos ever destroyed a solar system...did onslaught even destory a planet. Hank pwns him...saying SS is even comparable to Hank is a bannable offense Quan...you've been warned about this type of debating style already. Onslaught made a sun, I'm pretty sure he can destroy a planet.

quanchi112
...SS more poweful then..wow. Ok,why is Henshaw more powerful?

Enyalus
According to Wonder woman, even the very least of the GL's is a formidable opponent.

And according to Starfire, one Superman is the equal of 7200 Green Lanterns.

From what we've seen on panel with regard to most GLs, Starfire is probably closer to the truth than Diana is. Most of them looked absolutely pathetic.

While Henshaw "technically" survived a galaxy destroying attack - he was in multiple pieces, severely injured, and had to be put back together. I'm pretty sure Thanos would do just about as well. Unless someone thinks he'd be completely vaporized.

This is the same Thanos who survived a Black Hole - and unlike Superman and Surfer, he didn't have the speed to escape it easily.

As for the fight, Thanos wins. He's survived Beyonder (Maker), Tyrant, Odin, WM Thor w/ Power Gem, easily KO'd Surfer, and managed to blast Galactus through his ship and knock him on his ass onto a nearby moon.

Henshaw doesn't have any feats remotely as impressive.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus

From what we've seen on panel with regard to most GLs, Starfire is probably closer to the truth than Diana is. Most of them looked absolutely pathetic.

While Henshaw "technically" survived a galaxy destroying attack - he was in multiple pieces, severely injured, and had to be put back together. I'm pretty sure Thanos would do just about as well. Unless someone thinks he'd be completely vaporized.

This is the same Thanos who survived a Black Hole - and unlike Superman and Surfer, he didn't have the speed to escape it easily.

As for the fight, Thanos wins. He's survived Beyonder (Maker), Tyrant, Odin, WM Thor w/ Power Gem, easily KO'd Surfer, and managed to blast Galactus through his ship and knock him on his ass onto a nearby moon.

Henshaw doesn't have any feats remotely as impressive. lmao i forgot about that quote

Enyalus
lmao i forgot about that quote

You were the first one to post it, I think. lol...that's the only reason I thought of it.

fangirl101

henshaw didn't even have his rings on when the blast happened. So How is Thanos going to get past all that defense AND henshaw's own durability? come now. Thanos survived the maker who did what? Tyrant the same guy who got hurt by ganymede? The one who's eye beams matched gladiators? just stop the insanity now.

ultimatethor

Seriously she said superman=gl corps?lol

Just to correct u on one thing, Surfer didnt use speed to escape the blackhole, He was actually fighting inside it.

fangirl101
Surving a black Hole is a big thing? wonder Woman's shield has protected her and innocents from the effects of a BH. Superman has survived a double bh.

Enyalus
Tyrant the same guy who got hurt by ganymede? The one who's eye beams matched gladiators? just stop the insanity now.

Tyrant says, "AHHH!" when he's struck by Ganymede. He doesn't flinch or stumble, etc. Next panel, she's blown away. Doesn't seem like she hurt him much at all, does it?

And Glads doesn't have a set power level. He's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force before (by punching his head off no less), walk through Vulcan's blast like it was nothing, kick Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and then punch him across NYC for the KO, amongst other things.

He's no pushover. And his HV only stalemates Tyrant's for a brief moment. This is before Tyrant says (on panel) he's going to get serious.

Your comparisons need work. stick out tongue

fangirl101
Tyrant says, "AHHH!" when he's struck by Ganymede. He doesn't flinch or stumble, etc. Next panel, she's blown away. Doesn't seem like she hurt him much at all, does it?

And Glads doesn't have a set power level. He's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force before (by punching his head off no less), walk through Vulcan's blast like it was nothing, kick Mjolnir out of Thor's hand and then punch him across NYC for the KO, amongst other things.

He's no pushover. And his HV only stalemates Tyrant's for a brief moment. This is before Tyrant says (on panel) he's going to get serious.

Your comparisons need work. stick out tongue And tyrant didn't seriously injure anyone of the herald levelers. And she did cause tyrant some pain.

Mindset
lol double black hole

Enyalus
And she did cause tyrant some pain.

Because he said, "AHH!"? He wasn't scraped up or anything of the sort. And he puts her down in the next count.

The Great Galen
Onslaught made a sun, I'm pretty sure he can destroy a planet.

Insane lightray made one to smile

fangirl101
Insane lightray made one to smile
When he was in his right mind, He made a Supersun while weakened to try and stop the black racer from killing him. smile

The Great Galen

Your comparisons need work. stick out tongue

Let's not forget SS looked like a real ***** in that fight..he had the worst showing agaisnt Tyrant more so then anyone else there. Any how didn't Thanos get hurt by a blackhole and slicked by Logan?

Mindset
Insane lightray made one to smile What's your point?

fangirl101
What's your point?
If you can create a sun, then you have the power to destroy a planet. Hell, A solar system.

kgkg
Let's not forget SS looked like a real ***** in that fight..he had the worst showing agaisnt Tyrant more so then anyone else there. Any how didn't Thanos get hurt by a blackhole and slicked by Logan? Did you even read the fight? it's hard to take you seriously when u make false claims all the time

When Tyrant himself stated that Silver Surfer was the most powerful out of the bunch that battled Tyrant

cloud102
Hank ftw.

The Great Galen
Did you even read the fight? it's hard to take you seriously when u make false claims all the time

When Tyrant himself stated that Silver Surfer was the most powerful out of the bunch that battled Tyrant

Yet SS faired the badly agaisnt him compared to everyone else sad

Mindset
If you can create a sun, then you have the power to destroy a planet. Hell, A solar system. What did that have to do with my post?

kgkg
Yet SS faired the badly agaisnt him compared to everyone else sad in other words you didn't read the issue

good to know

Mindset
laughing out loud

The Great Galen
in other words you didn't read the issue

good to know

In other words, you're ignoring on-panel evidence...wow that's a very good"MINDSET"to have.

cloud102
laughing out loud

Enyalus
In other words, you're ignoring on-panel evidence...wow that's a very good"MINDSET"to have.

Surfer and Gladiator fared the best and lasted the longest against Tyrant. I don't know what you're talking about.

kgkg
In other words, you're ignoring on-panel evidence...wow that's a very good"MINDSET"to have. on-panel cool

fangirl101
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4458/silversurferv3082191fiea4.jpg
here surfer doesn't look to be doing so good.

Gladiator's blast does better
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9683/silversurferv3082205rcnw3.jpg

Surfer tries again. no effect at all
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4162/silversurferv3082263dagi9.jpg

Pay attention. Tyrant's energy doesn't put Glads down. So he has to get physical. Surfer tries a cheap shot. Does no Good.
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7757/silversurferv3082271obpo5.jpg
But poor lil ganymede actually does better than anyone. And she's the weakest of everyone.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/629/silversurferv3082281rgkv4.jpg
Then the surfer gets pwned with an eye blast. Remember Gladiator had to be taken down with physical means. And he actually was taking on tyrant one on one. Surfer never did.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8915/silversurferv3082313tnot0.jpg

The Great Galen

Pay attention. Tyrant's energy doesn't put Glads down. So he has to get physical. Surfer tries a cheap shot. Does no Good.
But poor lil ganymede actually does better than anyone. And she's the weakest of everyone.
Then the surfer gets pwned with an eye blast. Remember Gladiator had to be taken down with physical means. And he actually was taking on tyrant one on one. Surfer never did.

cool Signed,sealed and delivered.

Mindset
Surfer and Gladiator fared the best and lasted the longest against Tyrant. I don't know what you're talking about. He doesn't either.

Allankles

Surfer got shown up quite a bit here. And did Ganymede have a weapon that could hurt Tyrant specifically? Because her one attack had more effect than anything BRB or SS tried.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Allankles
Surfer got shown up quite a bit here. And did Ganymede have a weapon that could hurt Tyrant specifically? Because her one attack had more effect than anything BRB or SS tried.
If she had a specific type of attack wouldn't Surfer's vaunted cosmic senses have recognized that and copied it?

Enyalus

And I'll say it again - Kallark's power is not static. Surfer is still, overall, the most powerful member. As Tyrant even says.

fangirl101
And I'll say it again - Kallark's power is not static. Surfer is still, overall, the most powerful member. As Tyrant even says. And you can say it as much as you want. The scans do not lie. Gladiator did the best. Tyrant had to resort to hand to hand to pwn glads and BRB. Tyrant never fought more than one at a time. People like to say he fought 6 heralds. no he didn't. terrax and morg aren't in the scans anywhere. Surfer's blast did nothing. Ganyemede did the best. in terms of effect. Gladiator did the next best with blast and durability. Surfer was pwned with an eye blast. the same one that glad's matched. Surfer only lasted th elongest cuz his ass wasn't in the thick of the fight. Others were intervening. had he went one on one like glads, he would have went down first.

Enyalus
Gladiator did do the best. I agree.

But Silver Surfer is the most powerful of that group. You don't get to argue with the textual evidence and come out right.

fangirl101
Gladiator did do the best. I agree.

But Silver Surfer is the most powerful of that group. You don't get to argue with the textual evidence and come out right.
Surfer can't fight for shit. Which is one reason why glads did the best. And where was this vaunted cosmic senses that surfer has? How come he didn't copy the power of Ganymede's staff?

Mindset
He didn't want to.

iceman24567
Originally posted by joshypooh
laughing laughing laughing Nice nothing to even add to the thread awesome not even good a trolling no expression

TheBadguy
I'm wondering how good Henshaw's durability is, he was killed by the 'galaxy destroying' blast and yet I've heard people here say Supes has survived blasts on that level.

Enyalus
Surfer can't fight for shit. Which is one reason why glads did the best.

Surfer can't fight as well as Gladiator, I'll agree to. Gladiator is a martial arts master on a pan-galactic level with thousands of years of combat experience as an Imperial enforcer, basically. Surfer's main job is finding planets.

However, his fight fight against the Warbound shows that his H2H and overall fighting abilities, even cut off from the Power Cosmic, are no joke.

And where was this vaunted cosmic senses that surfer has? How come he didn't copy the power of Ganymede's staff?

I don't know. I don't even care. Chalk it up to CIS or PIS. And why is Surfer getting so much attention in a thread about Thanos and Henshaw?

TheBadguy
He's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force before (by punching his head off no less)

messed

scan?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheBadguy
messed

scan?

Sure. Actually, this was the reason the Imperial Guard was formed, thousands of years ago. Rook'shir was going around, laying waste to practically all of Shi'ar space.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Uncanny_X-Men_479_003.jpg

fangirl101
Sure. Actually, this was the reason the Imperial Guard was formed, thousands of years ago. Rook'shir was going around, laying waste to practically all of Shi'ar space.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Uncanny_X-Men_479_003.jpg That doesn't show us how he was defeated. If the PF was even at full power when Gladiator did that. Nothing. just a guy who isn't glowing, being punched by Glads.

Enyalus
That doesn't show us how he was defeated. If the PF was even at full power when Gladiator did that. Nothing. just a guy who isn't glowing, being punched by Glads.

He was defeated by an Imperial-Guard led Gladiator. It says he 'became the Phoenix' and thus, unless you have evidence otherwise, Rook'shir was a full blown avatar of the Phoenix Force.

And all I said previously was "he's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force," which he does - by punching off his head. Which the scan shows. Nothing I said was wrong or misleading.

fangirl101
He was defeated by an Imperial-Guard led Gladiator. It says he 'became the Phoenix' and thus, unless you have evidence otherwise, Rook'shir was a full blown avatar of the Phoenix Force.

And all I said previously was "he's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force," which he does - by punching off his head. Which the scan shows. Nothing I said was wrong or misleading.
He was also defeated at the point that we see his head being punched. And it says that the PF was in the SWORD.

Wei Phoenix
Superman >>> Thanos
Henshaw >>> Thanos

Supes is not touching Thanos. His powers are too diverse and he is way too intelligent. Thanos owns Supes.

Enyalus
He was also defeated at the point that we see his head being punched.

Defeated...by the Imperial Guard. Killed by Gladiator. Exactly like I said. What the **** is your issue?

And it says that the PF was in the SWORD.

No, it f*cking does not. It says, explicitly, "Rook'shir...became the Phoenix." That he channeled a portion of the Phoenix's power through the blade, you might be able to say. That a small portion of the Phoenix's power stored itself within the blade after his defeat, you'd absolutely be able to say.

But to say that the PF was in his sword, is wrong.

vansonbee

And all I said previously was "he's been able to kill a full avatar of the Phoenix Force," which he does - by punching off his head. Which the scan shows. Nothing I said was wrong or misleading. In that comic panel, who was telling the story?

So only small piece of PF was in the sword? Geez and its infinitesimal? eek! Meaning Glad blow to the head did kill full power PF avatar*

Wei Phoenix
how did this get turned into a glads debate?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
how did this get turned into a glads debate? DEBATE inside a DEBATE*

Enyalus
Originally posted by vansonbee
In that comic panel, who was telling the story?

So only small piece of PF was in the sword? Geez and its infinitesimal? eek! Meaning Glad blow to the head did kill full power PF avatar*

In the comic, the person telling the story was someone named Korvus - a descendant of Rook'shir. Rook'shir became the Phoenix and proceeded to ramage through Shi'ar space, destroying everything. The Imperial Guard was formed and they stopped the threat. Rook'shir used a sword. When he died, a portion of the PF essence remained in it...an 'infiniteismal' portion of it. And that small piece of the PF is still enough to give Rachel Grey hell. (She stalemates Korvus wielding the blade.)

Wei Phoenix
DEBATE inside a DEBATE*

That's impossible and I challenge you sir to a debate about the debate inside a debate!

fangirl101

Defeated...by the Imperial Guard. Killed by Gladiator. Exactly like I said. What the **** is your issue?

No, it f*cking does not. It says, explicitly, "Rook'shir...became the Phoenix." That he channeled a portion of the Phoenix's power through the blade, you might be able to say. That a small portion of the Phoenix's power stored itself within the blade after his defeat, you'd absolutely be able to say.

But to say that the PF was in his sword, is wrong.
Without the full explaination of how he was beaten, you saying Glad's punched the guy with PF means Jack diddly to me. We don't know what they used to win. how long and how many people were in the fight. Etc.

Enyalus
Without the full explaination of how he was beaten, you saying Glad's punched the guy with PF means Jack diddly to me. We don't know what they used to win. how long and how many people were in the fight. Etc.

I never tried to give a full explanation about how he was beaten. I never even claimed that Gladiator was the one who beat him. I cover my ass. I like you, fangirl. But really, this is stupid. I didn't say anything that was incorrect. At all.

So stop.

fangirl101
I never tried to give a full explanation about how he was beaten. I never even claimed that Gladiator was the one who beat him. I cover my ass. I like you, fangirl. But really, this is stupid. I didn't say anything that was incorrect. At all.

So stop.
So then Glad's punching an already defeated opponent was just to show that he can punch someone when they are down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
So then Glad's punching an already defeated opponent was just to show that he can punch someone when they are down. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gladiator was more than likely the one to put him down in the first place.

fangirl101
Gladiator was more than likely the one to put him down in the first place.
More than Likely? then what the hell was the shiar Gaurd for? And what happened to the like ships and Tech. I'm sure it was massive battles over time.

Enyalus

Do you even read the other posts? Someone asked for a scan, and I provided it. 'Cause, I'm a pretty nice guy.

The Imperial Guard was responsible for defeating Rook'shir. Gladiator leads the Imperial Guard. Gladiator is shown apprehending Rook'shir. Gladiator is shown executed Rook'shir. Draw your own conclusions. I've not implied anything one way or the other. All I said was he killed an avatar of the Phoenix Force. By punching his head off. And...he does.

Lying is a sin. I try not to do it. Thanos with the Heart of the Universe might discipline me.

fangirl101
Do you even read the other posts? Someone asked for a scan, and I provided it. 'Cause, I'm a pretty nice guy.

The Imperial Guard was responsible for defeating Rook'shir. Gladiator leads the Imperial Guard. Gladiator is shown apprehending Rook'shir. Gladiator is shown executed Rook'shir. Draw your own conclusions. I've not implied anything one way or the other. All I said was he killed an avatar of the Phoenix Force. By punching his head off. And...he does.

Lying is a sin. I try not to do it. Thanos with the Heart of the Universe might discipline me.
Thou shall have no other God's before me. If you are saying lying is a sin then you are referencing the Bible I think. Correct?

vansonbee
Thou shall have no other God's before me. If you are saying lying is a sin then you are referencing the Bible I think. Correct?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbRh2DzOt8M
Thanos > Hank Henshaw... back on topic

fangirl101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbRh2DzOt8M
Thanos > Hank Henshaw... back on topic
I'm so OVER YOU with that filthy clip. Manly looking thing isn't she. sick

fangirl101
I need to See Thanos beat the crap out of One person as Fast and strong and tuff as Superman. Just one. Not some silly pimp slap stuff he does to professor hulk, depowered herc, and the thing. And I need to see Thanos blow up a galaxy under his own power. And then he has a shot of winning. And that is if Henshaw doesn't have his shields up.

Bouboumaster
I need to See Thanos beat the crap out of One person as Fast and strong and tuff as Superman. Just one. Not some silly pimp slap stuff he does to professor hulk, depowered herc, and the thing. And I need to see Thanos blow up a galaxy under his own power. And then he has a shot of winning. And that is if Henshaw doesn't have his shields up.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=surfer34as.jpg

Now, Nver, do you want to debate who is the most powerful between Superman and Surfer?

Nestical

one of the smartest & true things ive read on here

Nestical
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Now, Nver, do you want to debate who is the most powerful between Superman and Surfer?

lol owned

The Great Galen
I couldnt see the piss, anyhow Hank wins.

Wei Phoenix
More than Likely? then what the hell was the shiar Gaurd for? And what happened to the like ships and Tech. I'm sure it was massive battles over time.

Gladiator clearly outshines his teammates by all aspects. I'm not saying that they didn't help, just saying that without glads they would've more than likely had an incredibly hard time and possibly lost.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

If You call me Nvr one more time, i'm going to report you. And Surfer is neither as fast or powerful at hand to hand as superman. So your point is moot. And surfer is not more powerful than superman. Just more versatile.

Endrict Nuul
If You call me Nvr one more time, i'm going to report you.

Why report him when its true??

Wei Phoenix
If You call me Nvr one more time, i'm going to report you. And Surfer is neither as fast or powerful at hand to hand as superman. So your point is moot. And surfer is not more powerful than superman. Just more versatile.

Surfer's powers clearly outshines Supes powers.

fangirl101
Surfer's powers clearly outshines Supes powers.

And Hour Man's Outshine Surfer's? Your point? It's about level of power. And Surfer isn't more powerful Than Superman. Just more versatile. And most of the time he fights like a retard and forgets all of his wonderful toys. At least in battle.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>