The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Markus Corvinus
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hulkdvd.jpg

Release Date: October 21st

I've ordered the three disc edition off of ebay, and I can't wait until it arrives. I look forward to seeing the featurettes it shall contain.

SnakeEyes
Three discs and they somehow managed to not have Norton's extended cut. I'm disappointed; I'll be getting the one disc if I get it.

Markus Corvinus
1. They are going to have 70 minutes of deleted footage.

2. There is no 'Norton cut'.

MildPossession
SnakeEyes - Because of the amount of additional footage on most of the dvd editions of this film, it looks like there will be no dvd edition of the cut Norton prefered that was rumoured to be released.

Apparently a lot of the delete scenes are nothing special from people who have the dvd already.

Markus Corvinus
You guys are aware there's no such thing as a Norton cut, right?

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by MildPossession
SnakeEyes - Because of the amount of additional footage on most of the dvd editions of this film, it looks like there will be no dvd edition of the cut Norton prefered that was rumoured to be released.

Apparently a lot of the delete scenes are nothing special from people who have the dvd already.

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing the film with new/different scenes integrated into the film.

Oh well, I'll still buy the regular dvd because I enjoyed the film.

Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
You guys are aware there's no such thing as a Norton cut, right?

Obviously, but there was a cut of the film that Edward Norton preferred and for a while, there was speculation that said cut was going to be released on dvd. I don't think anyone thought that there was going to be an actual dvd that said "Extreme Norton Edition" or anything like that. It's just easier to refer to it as his cut rather than go through the explanation I just did.

Markus Corvinus
No, I mean there's no edition he preferred, there were just a few scenes cut out, but everything is pretty much like he wanted. I suppose the studio didn't want to add in the scenes that were cut so it wouldn't seem too long or badly paced as many have said the 2003 film was. In any case, even though there aren't more Hulk/Abomination scenes, I look forward to seeing the deleted scenes that will be on the DVD.

SpaceMonkey
Hopefully there's a "Capt. America in the snow" scene. I know it might be wishful thinking, but hey.

Markus Corvinus
There is, that was confirmed months ago.

SpaceMonkey
Here's the screencap of Capt. America in TIH.

jalek moye
wow thats it

i was hoping to actually see him there frozen
or atleast a clear shot of the shield

Markus Corvinus
Jesus, that's good enough. What more do you want? They showed his whole body, shield and all. That's enough. I mean no offense, but people complain over everything. Give them a pot of gold and they'll complain about not having received two pots.

jalek moye
um since it isnt clear at all, and if i saw that in theaters without knowing what to expect i would probbly miss it and notice some faint colors.

when they say he stumbles across captain americas frozen body i expected him to be more visible under the ice or somthing. like you could actually make out part of his costume.

Darth Martin
Why is this movie a 3-Disk Edidition? Why wasn't Iron Man? Hope The Dark Knight will have 3 discs.

MildPossession
The 3rd disc is just a digital copy of the film, a pointless addition to the set imo. Since, um you have it on dvd already in the pack...

It's not special, not missing out Darth Martin.

Markus Corvinus
What is the digital copy supposed to be, exactly?

MildPossession
I have no idea, something to do with storing it on your computer or something... don't ask lol.

T.M
Yeah a digital copy is compatible with Ipods also.

MildPossession
Yeah and we all really want to watch a film on such a small screen... pointless pointless.

smile

T.M
Yeah I know it's pointless.

Markus Corvinus
I guess it is pretty pointless but on the other hand, the seller from ebay assured me it had been shipped out, so I'll have it either by Saturday or early next week. big grin

Scythe
Originally posted by MildPossession
Yeah and we all really want to watch a film on such a small screen... pointless pointless.

smile I travel alot, so I take advantage of these digital copies, I also bought the biggest freakin' Ipod Apple has made currently.

MildPossession
I've got a portable dvd player for that sort of thing.

Markus Corvinus
As do I. In fact, I watch movies all the time when I'm simply playing a video game or on the cp. Portable DVD players are awesome.

So, Mild, are you getting any version of the DVD?

MildPossession
Not of The Incredible Hulk, I was going to buy a steelbook edition of it as a present for someone but they don't want it anymore.

Markus Corvinus
Maybe if I didn't have a copy on the way you could've bought it as a present for me. big grin

Wolfie
I enjoy the digital copies even though I have a portable DVD player myself. Sometimes I'm at school or something, bored, and I just pull out my iPod and watch a movie. I don't bring my DVD player with me everywhere.

It is a cheap near-false advertisement calling it a 3-disc edition though. Hellboy II did the same thing. If they're going to call them that, the least they can do is add a couple features to those discs, like what I Am Legend and Zohan did.

As for the Norton cut, the deleted scenes on Disc 2 are all finished and look nice so I'm really not disappointed anymore that the extended cut wasn't included on this DVD.

MildPossession
I'm not one for watching a film on such a tiny screen or in such a space of time(didn't have any time at school to watch a 1 hour + film)... to me it's ridiculous.

moviefanatic04
Not too much of a fan. like it better than the 1st one though

Tommy Jarvis
Got the three disc edition....really enjoyed the deleted scenes and featurettes on the second disc. All very cool, especially the alternate opening.

sagar.best
wow three cd this is nice BTW i downloaded it from a torrent and yea it was pretty well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.