Abortion is Murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree
"I stood at the doctor's side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby's heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby's body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby's body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby's head, and the baby's arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. The he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby's brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic. But I am haunted by the face of the little boy. It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen" (Brenda Pratt Shafer, RN).

Abortion is Murder! Wake up America!!

chillmeistergen
No it isn't.

Storm
Please use the following link: Abortion.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.