Could Magneto potentially fry Superpeople

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
the way he fried Apoc?

When i say Super, i mean top tier.

Your Supermen, your Marvels, Thors, Hulks etc.

the only people i can see him not having any effect on is Blackbolt due to his own powers, and Surfer due to his outthereism. Doomsday as well, since hp established he's a sentient blob of muscle(wtgDC!).

Agree, disagree.

Badabing
Originally posted by UniOmni
the way he fried Apoc?

When i say Super, i mean top tier.

Your Supermen, your Marvels, Thors, Hulks etc.

the only people i can see him not having any effect on is Blackbolt due to his own powers, and Surfer due to his outthereism. Doomsday as well, since hp established he's a sentient blob of muscle(wtgDC!).

Agree, disagree. So, it's like a test to gauge Magneto's power? I mean say Superman or Hulk were used, would they just have to sit there?

redhotrash
Magneto is one of the most underestimated people on KMC. He should be able to do a lot more than folks around here give him credit for. Hes a legit global threat, but people act like hes on like Green Goblin level.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah remember when he destroyed a bunch sentinels with just air? Magneto is one severely overpowered mutant and a great one at that.

redhotrash
Totally, but you still have some hardheads who dont think he can take the Hulk, lol.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by redhotrash
Totally, but you still have some hardheads who dont think he can take the Hulk, lol.

Hulk's not exactly Green Goblin, and has > raw power feats than either one. If you think Mags could beat him, that's cool. I might actually agree. But saying it like it's a no-brainer is a lot of embellishment.

Wei Phoenix

Yeah if Magneto can beat Apocalypse twice than I think he take the Hulk. Magneto's powers are by far one of the most if not the most diverse when it comes to mutant abilities.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hulk's not exactly Green Goblin, and has > raw power feats than either one. If you think Mags could beat him, that's cool. I might actually agree. But saying it like it's a no-brainer is a lot of embellishment.

I think he can beat him but not 10/10 and not just easily. He'll more than likely have to plan and be careful with every attack and movement.

batdude123
You mean like he's already done before?

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=defenders01508nb1.jpg

Lawlzorz.

redhotrash
Magneto takes the Hulk every time, and easily. I think if he had his shields up he could take a good majority of top tiers.

Bada's Palin
Magneto is one of the most underestimated people on KMC. He should be able to do a lot more than folks around here give him credit for. Hes a legit global threat, but people act like hes on like Green Goblin level.

lmao

batdude123
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
lmao

what?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by batdude123
what?

Who thinks Magneto is on street/low meta level?

Usually he's paired up in matches agaist low heralds.

batdude123
Who thinks Magneto is on street/low meta level?

Usually he's paired up in matches agaist low heralds.

I do. Gotta a problem with it?

Bada's Palin

Depends

batdude123
Depends

I don't like your tone, boy.

redhotrash
Ah well, the Magneto vs Hulk fight stands out to me the most as far as Magneto ignorance.

Philosophía
Does he have the ability to ? Sure.

Would he be able to do it in battle ? Depending on the opponent, yes.

Bada's Palin
Ah well, the Magneto vs Hulk fight stands out to me the most as far as Magneto ignorance.

So if you don't think that Magneto would beat the Hulk, you consider him to be Green Goblin level?

Philosophía

no expression

crazy

Endrict Nuul

lmao

redhotrash
No, losing to the Hulk doesnt make you goblin level. However people dismiss him as easily as if he were a street level enemy. Magneto ought to be able to stop the Hulk with little effort. Now I'd be more hesitant to give him a win against someone like Superman in their first encounter. But in a rematch, once he has a chance to better plan for his enemy, I think he could potentially beat Supes.

occultdestroyer
Yes, I believe Magneto can fry Superpeople.
The fact that he can do it to Apoc, what makes you think he can't to others?

But he's going to have some trouble with Superpeople w/ insane HFs.

Endrict Nuul
Supes have alien blood, the iron blood trick wont work. I say people like Supes, he cant effect all that well.

shiv
Magneto has complete power over the Periodic Table.

iyawn no expression

redhotrash
My question is, why couldnt Magneto create bubbles in people's heads and what not similiar to Invisible Woman? If he can create fields to shield himself, levitate or capture others, why not use them in the same fashion?
Also a HF wouldnt mean anything to Magneto. Generally if he wants you dead, he kills you, not wounds you.

shiv
It's his chosen way of leaving a "Magneto Was Here" post-it.

He was born into a world where sapiens love making weapons out of iron to shoot at him. Its not surprising he likes to use the very substance used to threaten him and his people to strike back at his aggressors.

Magneto could just as easily spontaneously combust superpeople by ripping apart hydrocarbon chains in their skeletal structure to produce distinct hydrogen and oxygen ions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.