Batman vs Layla Miller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Who wins in no-prep meeting of two?
wink

leonidas
depends on the extent of her precog. if she see things accurately BEFORE they happen, she might be able to beat him somehow, depending on the environment and what he was doing. in a steel dome with nothing to use around her, he kills her everytime. the only thing her precog would show her is her death, over and over.

psycho gundam
batman won't be killing her.

occultdestroyer
Depends if she her precog does not encounter any blind spots.

kgkg
blind spots huh? With Batman it should not the only time it failed it had good reasons! memory loss etc

not sure the extent of her powers though she was able to retain memory after a Reality warp.

Batman 5/10 for now

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman won't be killing her.

why not?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Who wins in no-prep meeting of two?
wink

You're evil.

She picks up a penny from the ground and Batman gets hit by a meteor or a train or a flying duck.

It's not just mere pre-cog in fact I don't even think it's pre-cog, she already knows what's going to happen and can force the timeline to flow a certain way via the Butterfly effect. She see's all outcomes of casuality no matter how ridiculous they are unless you block her with a chronal device.

BruceSkywalker
Batman 7/10 ftw

leonidas
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You're evil.

She picks up a penny from the ground and Batman gets hit by a meteor or a train or a flying duck.

It's not just mere pre-cog in fact I don't even think it's pre-cog, she already knows what's going to happen and can force the timeline to flow a certain way via the Butterfly effect. She see's all outcomes of casuality no matter how ridiculous they are unless you block her with a chronal device.

really? blink

that's pretty uber. and someone told you CHO is equal to HER, cdb? confused

you need new friends. big grin

shiv
No Prep.

Batkick f.t.w. smile

Different outcome if Layla was capable of above peak human speed and reflexes from a standing position.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by leonidas
really? blink

that's pretty uber. and someone told you CHO is equal to HER, cdb? confused

you need new friends. big grin

She's a deux ex machina and none of the writers want her except PAD. Heck Bendis practically dumped her as a crack baby on his doorstep and then came back after a few years.

cdb? I'm confused? embarrasment

leonidas
charlotte del bel. she's the thread starter. big grin

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by leonidas
charlotte del bel. she's the thread starter. big grin

I see. embarrasment

I'm working it on it. I had a barbeque on Saturday invited some of them over thank God it didn't rain.

Mindset
ill be your friend

shiv
advise caution.

Mindset
SHUT UP SHIV

guy222
layla

bruceman
batman with easy there isnt any question about that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.