Who control energy/absorb better? Henshaw vs Silver Surfer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Who master of energy/matter control. evil face

fangirl101
Henshaw. Hands down. Until Surfer can pull himself together from death, henshaw has this in the bag. And If you add in all those sinestro rings that can literally do anything he can dream up, I don't see how surfer could control energy better.

iceman24567
Nice bait thread you still fail.

occultdestroyer
I have no idea.

Just how durable is current SS?
Can he survive getting pummeled by 3 kryptonians, warding off numerous GL's, and shrug off a bloodlusted Guardian's blast?

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101
Henshaw. Hands down. Until Surfer can pull himself together from death, henshaw has this in the bag. And If you add in all those sinestro rings that can literally do anything he can dream up, I don't see how surfer could control energy better.

Scans of Henshaw doing anything complicated with the rings? We DO have several scans of Surfer doing shit and a half with his powers. Also, nobody talked about the rings.

I really hope that Henshaw pulling himself from dead wasn't after Sinistro corps, otherwise you take a lot of freedoms in your interpretation.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by fangirl101

Surfer has pulled himself together from pieces before.

Surfer has him clearly beat featwise.

quanchi112
Surfer....hands down.

Badabing
Originally posted by vansonbee
Who master of energy/matter control. evil face There's already a Henshaw/SS thread. Take this to the questions thread.Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice bait thread you still fail. You fail. duryesOriginally posted by quanchi112
Surfer....hands down. facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.