Blackbolt vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
fight in that temple/arena that thanos made

vansonbee
Originally posted by jalek moye
fight in that temple/arena that thanos made I have to say Blackbolt win this match. How long can Thanos Shield last against sonic voice that broke gladiator, Hulk, and Apocalypse.

Endrict Nuul
Thanos 10/10

What has BB done that puts him on Thanos level?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Thanos 10/10

What has BB done that puts him on Thanos level? Can you explain why Thanos win against Blackbolt without any explanation sad

Red Hulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
I have to say Blackbolt win this match. How long can Thanos Shield last against sonic voice that broke gladiator, Hulk, and Apocalypse. Thanos's durability is higher than all of there's by a lot... for one.

Then you have powerful shields able to stand against PG Champ back when Thanos was n00b-like (after he was revived). No matter what you say about Champ, his raw power back when he had the PG was undeniable. Casually shielding against a gas giant, etc.

At best right now, I see BB as being able to cause harm on a level Odin did to Thanos (with his best blast on panel against Thanos without shields)... as for beating him, we haven't seen his full voice yet, so I dunno.

Bouboumaster
Thanos destroy Black Bolt

vansonbee
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Thanos's durability is higher than all of there's by a lot... for one.

Then you have powerful shields able to stand against PG Champ back when Thanos was n00b-like (after he was revived). No matter what you say about Champ, his raw power back when he had the PG was undeniable. Casually shielding against a gas giant, etc.

At best right now, I see BB as being able to cause harm on a level Odin did to Thanos... as for beating him, we haven't seen his full voice yet, so I dunno.
In this arena battle, one of them is gonna be beaten. Why can't BB continue to generate the same low focus voice attack he display in WWH? How long can Thanos stay durable and his shield can last?

jalek moye
Thanos's durability is higher than all of there's by a lot... for one.

At best right now, I see BB as being able to cause harm on a level Odin did to Thanos (with his best blast on panel against Thanos without shields)... as for beating him, we haven't seen his full voice yet, so I dunno.

thanos's natural durabilty is not higher then hulk and gladiators

and whats thanos's shield composed of?

Red Hulk
In this arena battle, one of them is gonna be beaten. Why can't BB continue to generate the same low focus voice attack he display in WWH? How long can Thanos stay durable and his shield can last? He was a Skrull for one, and it didn't take care of WWH for another...

Thanos can keep moving forward and tear BB in half. With or without shields. At best, BB can hurt him. But hurting, and beating is two different things entirely.

jalek moye
He was a Skrull for one, and it didn't take care of WWH for another...

Thanos can keep moving forward and tear BB in half. With or without shields. At best, BB can hurt him. But hurting, and beating is two different things entirely.

there is no way in hell that thanos can tear him apart with just his hands. when hulk gladiator and thor all werent able to take him down easily

or in gladiators case at all

Red Hulk
thanos's natural durabilty is not higher then hulk and gladiators

and whats thanos's shield composed of? Thanos's durability is able to take a consistent beam of energy from Galactus, many shots from Odin, a couple punches by IG Magus, etc.

Dense cyanide.

What kind of a question is that?

jalek moye
because if it was like magnetos then blackbolt could absorb it

Red Hulk
there is no way in hell that thanos can tear him apart with just his hands. when hulk gladiator and thor all werent able to take him down easily

or in gladiators case at all A figure of speech.

Hulk wasn't able to even hurt SS, and Thanos was able to kill him... I'd say that's a faulty comparison.

Wasn't Glads pretty much scared of Thanos?

And Thor is nothing to Thanos if we follow fights. Like two shots from the weakest Thanos on panel took him down.

Sup3rman1521
I have to say Blackbolt win this match. How long can Thanos Shield last against sonic voice that broke gladiator, Hulk, and Apocalypse. My guess is that if Thanos can manipulate energy, the sonic voice won't hurt. Sound is a vibration transmitted through solid, liquid, or gas. Can't Thanos manipulate the energy of the disturbances and vibrations for it not to hurt him? Just a thought.

jalek moye
A figure of speech.

Hulk wasn't able to even hurt SS, and Thanos was able to kill him... I'd say that's a faulty comparison.

Wasn't Glads pretty much scared of Thanos?

And Thor is nothing to Thanos if we follow fights. Like two shots from the weakest Thanos on panel took him down.

thor may not be abvle to take thanos but im saying that with his hammer he hits way harder then thanos and blackbolt was able to get back up from it.

what does gladiator being scared of thanos have to do with anything, when hes not scared hes gonna be more confident a more of a threat

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos easily.

BB is not beating him with his voice, Thanos has survived a black hole dude.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
My guess is that if Thanos can manipulate energy, the sonic voice won't hurt. Sound is a vibration transmitted through solid, liquid, or gas. Can't Thanos manipulate the energy of the disturbances and vibrations for it not to hurt him? Just a thought.

the sound isnt what does the damge, when he vibrates his vocal cords it unleashes an unkown energy that des the damge when it hits electrons

and all im saying is that if thanos wins its not gonna be easy

Red Hulk
because if it was like magnetos then blackbolt could absorb it When he's attacking Thanos? And it's not like Thanos couldn't make a new one if it's a viable tactic for BB, or attack BB...

jalek moye
When he's attacking Thanos? And it's not like Thanos couldn't make a new one if it's a viable tactic for BB, or attack BB...

well he gets stronger as he absorbs electrons, so since magnetos is basically pure elctrons if thanos is like that then it would give him a useful source of power
and it replenishes his energy/stamina

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
My guess is that if Thanos can manipulate energy, the sonic voice won't hurt. Sound is a vibration transmitted through solid, liquid, or gas. Can't Thanos manipulate the energy of the disturbances and vibrations for it not to hurt him? Just a thought. Well if sound is a energy, Thanos can take control of it or reduce the shock. I don't know Thanos full capacity of energy/matter controlling

psycho gundam
mjolnir > blackbolt's quasi-sonic scream.

jalek moye
Well if sound is a energy, Thanos can take control of it or reduce the shock. I don't know Thanos full capacity of energy/matter controlling
the sound isnt what does the damge its just his vocal cords conrtol the power, so he cant use it fully without speaking but the sound itself does nothing

vansonbee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
mjolnir > blackbolt's quasi-sonic scream. That not comparable. were also have to add the user durability to the equation. Of course Mjolnir is superior as itself

Red Hulk
thor may not be abvle to take thanos but im saying that with his hammer he hits way harder then thanos and blackbolt was able to get back up from it.

what does gladiator being scared of thanos have to do with anything, when hes not scared hes gonna be more confident a more of a threat Perhaps, but not when he's fighting heroes (as he tends to hold back). Besides, with Thanos it would continuous attacks, as BB wouldn't really have a way to get him to stop.

He seemed scared of Thanos's power, IE, it not comparing to Thanos's (as well as it shouldn't).

jalek moye
Perhaps, but not when he's fighting heroes (as he tends to hold back). Besides, with Thanos it would continuous attacks, as BB wouldn't really have a way to get him to stop.

He seemed scared of Thanos's power, IE, it not comparing to Thanos's (as well as it shouldn't).

well that depends, i dont know what thanos's energy atatcks will do to blackbolt since he isnt hit all that often by them. but how strong are thanos's strikes

vansonbee
well that depends, i dont know what thanos's energy atatcks will do to blackbolt since he isnt hit all that often by them. but how strong are thanos's strikes they did knock Silver Surfer around. Which the silver age Hulk had problems with.

Red Hulk
well that depends, i dont know what thanos's energy atatcks will do to blackbolt since he isnt hit all that often by them. but how strong are thanos's strikes Strong enough to cause Surfer the most pain he's ever felt before... when Thanos was a spirit.
Strong enough to throw Galactus through his own ship, and an extremely long distance across a planet.
As for people around BB's level; he's one shotted Thing (three times), Adam Warlock (as well as 'killing' Adam Warlock), two shotted Thor, one shotted old school Drax, one shotted Mar-Vell, etc in his weakest form.

well he gets stronger as he absorbs electrons, so since magnetos is basically pure elctrons if thanos is like that then it would give him a useful source of power
and it replenishes his energy/stamina Even if that is feasible at all, he still has to contend with Thanos. He'd be drawing energy off of a shield to try and get strong enough to fight the source of that shield...

jalek moye
although black bolt may not win, i dont think that thanos is gonna stomp him.

he has the durability to take the hits, shields that can further take the hits. he's fatser then thanos, he can match strength with him if he absorbs enough electrons. his voice can hurt him and so can his strikes, plus he can manipulate the arena to use against him.

ultimatethor
Thanos in a curbstomp. He wud one shot BB.

Red Hulk
although black bolt may not win, i dont think that thanos is gonna stomp him.

he has the durability to take the hits, shields that can further take the hits. he's fatser then thanos, he can match strength with him if he absorbs enough electrons. his voice can hurt him and so can his strikes, plus he can manipulate the arena to use against him. I do.

No he doesn't.
His shields would get ripped through just like Quasar's did.
He's faster traveling, but it doesn't make a difference.
I'd like to see him match strength with Thanos...
His voice may be able to hurt him, but his strikes would be useless.
Manipulate the arena? Heh...

Anyway, it sounds like BB is doing like a hundred things at once, and even if he could, he'd still get swatted down. And if he tried to do all that at once, he'd have better luck standing still.

He's going to take hits, create shields to take the hits, than he's going to fly around, go up to Thanos and match strength with him after absorbing shit, and then yell at him while going up and hitting Thanos, and then manipulate the arena? I didn't know BB was Flash.

jalek moye
well im saying thats his natural durabilty can take some, and shields can futher it. he always absorbes electrons while fighting thats why you see his antenna glowing. and you know he yell while fighting, and has matter maniuplation so he can use the arena to his advantage.

his strikes will effect him hes strong enough to make him feel the hits although he's probbly not strong enough to ko him with them. and as long as his antenna his perfectly in tact he's gonna be geeting back up for awhile

Red Hulk
well im saying thats his natural durabilty can take some, and shields can futher it. he always absorbes electrons while fighting thats why you see his antenna glowing. and you know he yell while fighting, and has matter maniuplation so he can use the arena to his advantage.

his strikes will effect him hes strong enough to make him feel the hits although he's probbly not strong enough to ko him with them. and as long as his antenna his perfectly in tact he's gonna be geeting back up for awhile He would get one shotted by a serious Thanos.
His shields would get blasted through akin to this:
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quaze14fc.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quaze26cw.jpg

He's not creating shields, and yelling at the same time he's absorbing energy... at least I haven't seen it.

No one questioned his matter manipulation, it's just that you have him creating shields, running around, yelling, absorbing energy, and manipulating matter at the same time... and besides, what would manipulating the arena even do?
Even if you have him doing this jumbled mess (it seems like you're just naming random powers you saw him do), and successfully pulling it off, I can't see it doing anything... especially when you have him going up close to Thanos.

Doubtful.

I don't think you understand that Black Bolt will be lucky to be getting up after the first attack... hell, Thanos was tearing through tons of Punishers (Punishers are Galactus's robots that were as powerful or close to pre-powerup Surfer) with regular attacks.

jalek moye
manipulating the arena to slow thanos down and distract him. and yea he can have his shields up while hes yelling. and i never said running around i just said that hes faster then thanos so he dodge his attacks for awhile. and he wont absorb energy at the same time as yelling but absorbing energy would allow him to get back up from the strikes.

Red Hulk
manipulating the arena to slow thanos down and distract him. and yea he can have his shields up while hes yelling. and i never said running around i just said that hes faster then thanos so he dodge his attacks for awhile. and he wont absorb energy at the same time as yelling but absorbing energy would allow him to get back up from the strikes. So... nothing then? He just wastes a ton of energy doing something that does nothing? Not to mention, to manipulate an arena that is able to do this to Thanos (or anyone for that matter), would require some proof on BB's behalf.

If he had his shields up when he's yelling, then wouldn't that destroy his own shields?

If that's the case, then BB is unbeatable... except after BB gets knocked out, he won't be getting up in here, or in comics.

Besides, I don't really recall off the top of my head BB ever absorbing energy to make his stamina go up, or allow himself to heal.
Scans or it didn't happen.

jalek moye
i dont have the comic but it was in an old thor issue.
\
while they were fighting Thor kept dropping him and blackbolt would absorb the electrons in the air to bring himself back to full energy. So they foguht for awhile longer and blackbolt ket replenshing his energy with the electrons. untill thor noticed that it was from his antenna and then hit struck it full force with his hammer cuasing one piece to brake off. One the pice was broken off blackbolt could no longer use that tatic.

and heres him causing the ground to suck in mandarin. http://img228.exs.cx/img228/8079/mannn3gk.jpg

Acrosurge
Blackbolt fully unleashing is impressive; make no mistake about that. However, Thanos is simply on another level in every category that matters. He takes Blackbolt with fair ease.

guy222
thanos

Red Hulk
i dont have the comic but it was in an old thor issue.
\
while they were fighting Thor kept dropping him and blackbolt would absorb the electrons in the air to bring himself back to full energy. So they foguht for awhile longer and blackbolt ket replenshing his energy with the electrons. untill thor noticed that it was from his antenna and then hit struck it full force with his hammer cuasing one piece to brake off. One the pice was broken off blackbolt could no longer use that tatic.

and heres him causing the ground to suck in mandarin. http://img228.exs.cx/img228/8079/mannn3gk.jpg Uh-huh... even if true, BB KO'ed wouldn't be able to use that tactic if we follow 99.9% of his history...

Which would do nothing to Thanos. And if you're trying to prove he can manipulate the arena based off that scan, then I bet you think someone who can manipulate a city can manipulate a planet.

jalek moye
no theres more scans but you wanted to see him manipulate an area that was sued to harm someone. but he has manipulated greater things in non offensive ways.

he wasnt Koed he was absorbing them as the strike hit and right before so that by the time he hit the ground he was ok. well normally he doesnt get koed, and it makes since since he can make himself stronger, faster, and more durable. so i'm sure that he get his energy back like that aswell. But like i said if thanos breaks his antenna he can't do it

Red Hulk
no theres more scans but you wanted to see him manipulate an area that was sued to harm someone. but he has manipulated greater things in non offensive ways.

he wasnt Koed he was absorbing them as the strike hit and right before so that by the time he hit the ground he was ok. well normally he doesnt get koed, and it makes since since he can make himself stronger, faster, and more durable. so i'm sure that he get his energy back like that aswell. But like i said if thanos breaks his antenna he can't do it I wanted to see him manipulate something as big as an arena that would be able to throw someone off.

Oh, I thought he may have been getting up from being KO'ed. Thanos KO's him in one shot then.

jalek moye
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/9417/matt4cy.jpg

shows some more passive enviromental things. but he could do something similar to the ground to tosse thanos into the air or to pull him downwards into to part of it for a cheap yell attack.

i feel he has the means to harm him and keep from dropped at the begging of the fight. and like i said with the electrons bootsting him he has the strength to hurt him(even if not enough to KO him)

Red Hulk
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/9417/matt4cy.jpg

shows some more passive enviromental things. but he could do something similar to the ground to tosse thanos into the air or to pull him downwards into to part of it for a cheap yell attack.

i feel he has the means to harm him and keep from dropped at the begging of the fight. and like i said with the electrons bootsting him he has the strength to hurt him(even if not enough to KO him) OK. So he can't manipulate the arena.

Now he's tossing him into the air by manipulating matter? I think Thanos turns him into stone before that happens... ermm
And besides, then Thanos could... levitate?

Why do you feel this way? Can you give me some feats of Thanos that would have you thinking that BB could harm him without a scream? If he came in close anyway, he'd be destroyed.

jalek moye
well considering that the arena is made of a stone type substance he can maniuplate it if not all at once he can the parts thanos is standing on. and yea he can leveitate but the whole flung up would leave him open for a quick yell.

i belive he has the strength to hurt him because Thor can hurt him(doesnt mean he can win) and he has matched thor in close quarters before

and i'm sure that gladiator can hurt him(even thought he'd lose horrible) and black bolt has bested gladiator in hand to hand

Red Hulk
well considering that the arena is made of a stone type substance he can maniuplate it if not all at once he can the parts thanos is standing on. and yea he can leveitate but the whole flung up would leave him open for a quick yell.

i belive he has the strength to hurt him because Thor can hurt him(doesnt mean he can win) and he has matched thor in close quarters before

and i'm sure that gladiator can hurt him(even thought he'd lose horrible) and black bolt has bested gladiator in hand to hand If you want to see someone try something along those lines to Thanos, go check out the Maker fight (she was destroying things Thanos was standing on)... it didn't end well for her.

If Thanos started to levitate, don't you think he'd use his shields?

Besides, do you think Thanos would be standing there when BB would be using these powers he's only used a couple times outside of battle (oh, and once against a low level villain in comparison)?

I don't recall Thor actually hurting Thanos to be honest... and matching Thor, and hitting as hard as Thor aren't the same.

Even if Gladiator can hurt him, and Glads can be beaten by BB, it doesn't mean BB can hit as hard as Glads. And you just admitted that Glads would lose horribly... what do you think BB would do?

Also, hurting Thanos and KO'ing Thanos are completely separate things. The only times I ever remember Thanos being KO'ed are when SG fought him, after Maker opened up on him (and Gladiator was shitting his pants), and after Mar-Vell destroyed the Cosmic Cube.

fangirl101
Thanos>>>BB
That will be All.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by fangirl101
Thanos>>>BB
That will be All.
Thanos is GOD in and outside of the comicverse.

Enyalus
Thanos walks through BB's scream and literally punches his head off. Seriously, why isn't this closed for spite already. Blackbolt isn't even high herald level, let alone upper trans like Thanos. Thanos has hung with Odin and Galactus (at least, for a little while in the latter's case), he's made Surfer and Thor his *****. All of them are well above Blackbolt's level.

jalek moye
Thor is not above Blackbolt they are peers

Enyalus
Thor is not above Blackbolt they are peers

Okay. You could make an argument for Classic Thor being Blackbolt's peers. True enough.

psycho gundam
spite, apocalypse concurred attilan on his lonesome + enslaved their entire race for a time.

thanos is a whole new ballgame.

quanchi112
Thanos dominates him.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
spite, apocalypse concurred attilan on his lonesome + enslaved their entire race for a time.

thanos is a whole new ballgame. Apocalypse is shit

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
Apocalypse is the shit

i agree

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
i agree no u dont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.