They're Not Laughing Anymore ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/icdart4.jpg

Paulson: China's man?

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson has major connections to China and he is also the bankers' representative in government. Until 2006, Henry Paulson was the head of Goldman Sachs, a major influence in the 'sub-prime' mortgage debacle that is the official excuse for the 'Credit Crunch'. Now, as Treasury Secretary, he is handing out trillions to the banking system he represents and no doubt will return to when he leaves office. He has even appointed another former Goldman Sachs executive, Neel Kashkari, to decide on who gets the money. For 'Goldman Sachs', by the way, read 'Rothschild'.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/icdart5.jpg

Neel Kashkari, or 'Cash Carry' as he has now become.

Paulson is extremely close to the Chinese elite and, according to the Daily Telegraph, has visited China more than 70 times. All these connected facts are not coincidences. There is a plan unfolding here and it is happening on so many fronts.

This week the Bank of China announced it is buying a stake in the French bank LCF Rothschild and it says the two will develop private banking and asset-management services for China's newly rich. Oh, I think there is just a little more to it than that.

China and other foreign interests increasingly own America and, as I have been saying for ten years or more, the idea has been to use America to destroy America, both militarily and financially.

The United States has long been employed to fire the bullets, financially and literally, but the gun is being loaded elsewhere, mostly in Europe. America has been brought to its knees through war and financial mayhem and that is exactly what was meant to happen.

Why? Look at that global government structure again. A world government, world army and world central bank cannot have total control if there is a 'superpower' with the political, military and economic strength to say 'no' to its decisions. America had to be destroyed and that is what Boy Bush was installed to secure by saying and signing anything he is told to.

Unfortunately, those programmed by the vision of 'John Wayne America', Democrat voters as well as Republicans, have been too blind to see what to some has been so blatant.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/icdart6.jpg
American financial and military power

Just before I left America this week, I heard how those opposing the trillion dollar (open chequebook) 'bail out' of US banks were threatened with martial law if the bill did not go through. US Representative Brad Sherman of California said:

'... Many of us were told in private conversations that if we voted against this bill on Monday that the sky would fall, the market would drop two or three thousand points the first day and a couple of thousand on the second day, and a few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted no.'

The structure is now in place for the military to police the streets of America when martial law is declared and then a whole list of presidential executive orders are triggered into action that will mean the very fascist dictatorship that some of us have long warned about. The same is planned in Britain and elsewhere when the people take to the streets in protest at what is happening.

Then there is the world army. I said in And The Truth Shall Set You Free, written in 1994, that the world army would be a fusion of the UN 'peacekeeping' forces and NATO. This week the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov revealed his 'shock' that the UN and NATO had secretly signed a cooperation agreement without all UN member states reading the draft.

This agreement declared that the two secretariats would work together with the common aim of 'maintaining international security on the basis of the UN Charter and certain international directives'. Now, er, what could that mean?

Under the radar, at least the mainstream radar, so much has been going on while the masses watched the latest game or soap. How frustrating it has been to see the warnings ignored and ridiculed as today became ever closer.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/icdart7.jpg

Go to sleeeeep ... stay asleeeeep ...

This comatose public indifference has allowed the structures to be prepared to play out the agenda so fast once the button was pressed and the veil lifted. There was always going to be a time when all that has been hidden had to break the surface as the 'new world' was installed as a tranformation of global society.

It has been like gathering an army under cover of darkness and once dawn breaks the targets are attacked from all directions at the same time. 'Where did all this come from?', the targets cry, but it didn't 'come' out of nowhere in that instant. It was prepared long before the strike came - while the people were sleeping.

The attack, in terms of the one now facing Planet Earth, has been in the making for thousands of years. The people have been unaware of this and, even when the warnings and supporting information came over the last 20 years, most either laughed or looked the other way.

Now the chickens are coming home and they are wearing jackboots.

Are we going to grasp the opportunity to act now that the game is being revealed by daily experience? Or is the human race so detached from consciousness that it will still close it's eyes or freeze with fear?

We'll soon see.

I sit here now utterly exhausted after five weeks of almost non-stop travelling and talking in Europe and then America. It is amazing how hard it hits you once you stop. But come Monday morning, and a couple of nights sleep, off we go again with renewed efforts. This is no time to tire, no time to give up on freedom in the face of the challeges we are now facing by the day.

Quite the opposite.

Yes, this is a time of challenge, but it is also offers a wonderful opportunity - IF enough backsides and sofas are willing to part company.

I'll address just that point next week.

The David Icke Newsletter
10-12-8

Quiero Mota
There's already a forum for this crap.

chillmeistergen
Conspiracy Forum.

Deano
thanks for your worthless comment. please dont come again

Robtard
No, wait, Paulson and Kashkari are both bald, I think there might be something to this!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Deano

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/ickchart.jpg

Shouldn't the Inter-Galactic Federation of Light be at the top?

Deano
enjoy your world government

jaden101
i love how every letter he always says "i've been saying this for years"...when in fact he's been saying nothing of the sort...or he simply reinterprets his vagueries in light of current events to suit

kind of like what people do with nostradamus' ramblings....project meaning onto them...except he does it with his own writings...or other peoples ideas which he then tries to pass off as his own

newsflash for you Icke...you're not a visionary...you're not a prophecist...you are, however, always wrong

Grand-Moff-Gav
So, where does the Pope fit into all this?

What with his calls of money being evil?

lord xyz
thanks for your worthless comment. please dont come again Don't get pissy because they think it should go in another forum.

Though, I don't see how this thread is going to be any different to the others you post.

With a constant tl;dr feel from every reply.

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101

newsflash for you Icke...you're not a visionary...you're not a prophecist...you are, however, always wrong

nor he has never said he was. i think you should read his work to then get a better understanding of him

always wrong is a bit harsh too. mostly right i would say

Deano
Originally posted by lord xyz
Don't get pissy because they think it should go in another forum.

Though, I don't see how this thread is going to be any different to the others you post.

With a constant tl;dr feel from every reply.

you work for the elite dont you ?

Grand-Moff-Gav
So what about the Pope?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
i love how every letter he always says "i've been saying this for years"...when in fact he's been saying nothing of the sort...or he simply reinterprets his vagueries in light of current events to suit

kind of like what people do with nostradamus' ramblings....project meaning onto them...except he does it with his own writings...or other peoples ideas which he then tries to pass off as his own

Spot on.

He's not a 'prophecist'; I don't think he tries to really be one, what he is a clever marketer, who knows how to constantly tweak his wares to keep them selling.

The US economy had a really big up-tick today, watch Icke claim to have foretold this as being part of the "master plan of the global elites."

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
So what about the Pope?

He wears a funny hat?

Robtard
nor he has never said he was. i think you should read his work to then get a better understanding of him

Can you give any solid examples of how he was/is right? His claims would have to be made BEFORE the event(s) happened and they must be to the point, not something that could be interpreted any which way.

Deano
reading his work might help. and if you know anything you will realise he doenst do this for money. i can argue with anyone all day about that

there was even a program on uk tv called 'david icke: was he right?'

funny really

Robtard
reading his work might help. and if you know anything you will realise he doenst do this for money. i can argue with anyone all day about that

there was even a program on uk tv called 'david icke: was he right?'

funny really

An avid reader/follower of Icke's work such as yourself should have little problem given an example(s) then of how Icke was right? Proceed.

lord xyz
you work for the elite dont you ? Yeah, they planted a mind chip into me so when I commit a crime, I'd be persecuted, not that I'd do anything they tell me is wrong.

Which is how it should be.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
An avid reader/follower of Icke's work such as yourself should have little problem given an example(s) then of how Icke was right? Proceed.

bloody hell he predicted everything thats unfolding now. i'll send u a link to his book if u wanna check it out and see for yourself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5291255/And-The-Truth-Shall-Set-You-Free-David-Icke

Robtard
bloody hell he predicted everything thats unfolding now. i'll send u a link to his book if u wanna check it out and see for yourself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5291255/And-The-Truth-Shall-Set-You-Free-David-Icke

Can you cite me specific incidents? Remember, I don't want some passage from 2002 of Icke saying "bad things are going to happen in America!" and then that somehow gets linked with him foretelling the US economy's slump in 2008.

Deano
then i would have to go through his book and quote him. i would find that rather tedious.

jaden101
so lets see...you claiming he's predicted an economic downturn...wow....profound...amazing...considering it's happend many times before and is pretty much inevitable....it's the cyclic nature of the economy...

the Austrian school of economic says i'ts avoidable...but not in a fiat currency system like we have.

Robtard
then i would have to go through his book and quote him. i would find that rather tedious.

You can't remember one thing?

KharmaDog

Which makes you just as crazy or dellusional as your prophet.

Deano
mmm not a prophet though is he

he has predicted that there would be a terrorist attack in america between 2000 and 2002 and that would lead to a war in the middle east, and also civil liberties get erased by the day because of this terrorist act

he has been predicting the emergence of the microship for 15 years. he has predicted that there will be a north american union and then a world government.

thats just off the top of my head. read one of his earlier books and you'll see

predicting the future is quite easy when you know the agenda

Robtard
he has predicted that there would be a terrorist attack in america between 2000 and 2002 and that would lead to a war in the middle east, and also civil liberties get erased by the day because of this terrorist act

Could you quote and source/date that?

lord xyz
From a conspiracy perspective, Obama will either be the death of us all, or he'll be like Carter, where he won't be (as) corrupt, but will make us hate him so America elects a bad guy as pres.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
From a conspiracy perspective, Obama will either be the death of us all, or he'll be like Carter, where he won't be (as) corrupt, but will make us hate him so America elects a bad guy as pres.

What in the unholy butt-**** are you talking about?

JayJohn85
Man world government is likely some bunch of elitists out there dream but it aint ever gonna happen the idealogical, religious and cultural differences will never make it possible.

Also if you want conspiracy I will give you one:

1. The banks are crashing cause the oil is running out its that simple, America may owe this and that but if america still has its nukes, man power and rest of its toys not to mention whatever oil they still hoarding in texas for when everyone elses runs out. Oh yea of course theres more to it than that, and houses are involved and lots of other jargon crap on all news outlets around the world. At end of the day the fabricated, delicate and fantastical(cos alot of it just on paper, I only trust in gold bars lying in a bank that you can touch) world economy is based on oil end of.

2. China is probably buying america's debts up most likely so it has a bargaining chip once the yanks start complaining about its agressive pursuit of securing oil which btw that nutty nationalist, getting more powerful by the day country is actually doing diplomatically unlike <cough> <cough> Iraq.

3. Yes there will be another world war because once the good times dissapear, People turn to desperate solutions, Queue the next dictator wannabes around the world with radical foreign policies= WW3

PS> Some good years after WW4= Which is fought with sticks and stones.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
What in the unholy butt-**** are you talking about? I heard Carter was one of the good ones.

JayJohn85
Oh yea and we better hope cold fushion isnt a flook and that the tesla(might not be spelt right, scientist involved with invention of electricity) being silenced thing was true and that there is in fact new avenues of energy research available, well actually old but they say its new anyway or else in 50 years there will be no space adventures nope complete technology regression

Yours truly the eternal pessimist JayJohn85.

Sjohnson
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
So, where does the Pope fit into all this?

What with his calls of money being evil?

Money translates into evil because of the devilish things people do to get it!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.