Batman One Million Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Prep and straight up battle. Who takes the majority?

Bouboumaster
How much prep?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How much prep?
Batman one million, he was point in charge of whole planet for a reason. Can upgrade computers that they're are alive.

Richard just outdated

occultdestroyer
Spite.
Current Reed Richards is nothing compared to Batman 1M.

DigiMark007
I thought the thread title said "One Million Batmans" for a second. I came in to witness the awesome.

batdur

Zack Fair
LoL

Nestical
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought the thread title said "One Million Batmans" for a second. I came in to witness the awesome.

batdur

laughing

bruceman
batman without any question its a spite thread

Endless Mike
Batman 1 Million

Galan007
straight up battle = B1M, easily.

with prep though, i'd honestly have to give that to reed (depending of course on the time frame we're talking about.) reed's just done so much with prep, that it'd be really hard for a character with very little prep feats (ie. B1M) to outclass him. granted, B1M has some extremely impressive showings, considering the minute amount of 'page time' he had - but imo, it's just not enough to give him the definitive edge over a years established 'prep-god' such as reed. *shrugs*

Phantom Zone
I havent really seen any convincing arguments that give Bats1M the win. He might win but it seems an assumption.

cloud102
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I havent really seen any convincing arguments that give Bats1M the win. He might win but it seems an assumption.

Would you really bet against someone from the future that pisses on Reed's tech? That can make something to steal your soul.

Didn't Reed job out to the Hulk in WWH? I don't see Batman 1M doing that, but that's just me.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by cloud102
Would you really bet against someone from the future that pisses on Reed's tech? That can make something to steal your soul.

Didn't Reed job out to the Hulk in WWH? I don't see Batman 1M doing that, but that's just me.

Reed tryed to capture Hulk, or to slow him down, because he know him as a ally, and Bruce Banner is his friend.

Have you seen the scan where he wtfpwn Magneto in his respect thread?

Magneto, the dude who control magnetism and metal?

Darth Martin
Staight up battle with no prep current Batman w/ standard gear could probably take Reed. Making this 1M doesn't help.

BradBalboa
Batman one million ftw!!!...easy !!!!

batdude123
laughing out loud

This is the type of thread where evidence and logic clash.

Phantom Zone

How do you know he pisses on Reeds tech? Hes created devices to deal with extremely powerful objects and beings.

His showings vary and I think he might have even been a skrull.

bruceman
batman without any problems he can just use the mind control device and control reed within a second because that device works on the speed of his thinking and sight batman wins very easy its a spite thread

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud

This is the type of thread where evidence and logic clash.

Lulz.

iceman24567
No no expression.

Galan007
laughing out loud

This is the type of thread where evidence and logic clash. true, but it's really no different than a superman prime (from DC1M) thread. logically, the dude should own pert-near anyone. on panel evidence/feats, however, may not warrant such a claim. *shrugs*

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
true, it's really no different than a superman prime (DC1M) thread. logically the dude should own pert-near anyone. evidence/feats, however, don't warrant such a title. *shrugs*

that's when i use common sense and make up my own mind on a subject rather than having an author tell me what to think.

Galan007
that's when i use common sense and make up my own mind on a subject rather than an author telling me what to think. which is what any educated reader does. i'm just speaking purely from a debating stand point - and which holds more water in a debate? personal opinion regarding a character's power? or personal opinion backed by evidence regarding a character's power? that's all i was saying.

anyhow, DC1M-prime pwns ALL!!! evillaugh

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
which is what any educated reader does. i'm just speaking purely from a debating stand point - and which holds more water in a debate? personal opinion reagarding a character's power? or personal opinion backed by evidence regarding a character's power? that's all i was saying.

anyhow, DC1M-prime pwns ALL!!! evillaugh

The Presence has no real prep feats, therefore we can conclude that Reed is better at it...

There's a point where strictly going by evidence and nothing else becomes ridiculously asinine.

And yes... Prime is Jesus.

Galan007
The Presence has no real prep feats, therefore we can conclude that Reed is better at it...no, because master-p = teh omniscient. stick out tongue

There's a point where strictly going by evidence and nothing else becomes ridiculously asinine. i agree. shit tends to get picked apart WAY more then the writer intended sometimes, imo.

And yes... Prime is Jesus. http://i38.tinypic.com/2z72wpk.jpg

batdude123
laughing out loud @ that gif.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.