Colossus vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Rehersal of a classic match.

bruceman
colossus too durable

Endrict Nuul
Colossus

golem370
Sasquatch is very durable and has a healing factor. He fought Savage Hulk toe to toe for 30 minutes

bruceman
then sasquatch wins with easy

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Sasquatch is very durable and has a healing factor. He fought Savage Hulk toe to toe for 30 minutes

Colossus got the respect and was the 2nd best at fighting WWH H2H. Sassy just took on a normal Hulk.

bruceman
you got a point nuul... i go with colossus again for the win

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by bruceman
you got a point nuul... i go with colossus again for the win

Yeah, you're a troll and reported.

bruceman
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeah, you're a troll.

why is that?

golem370
If this is Classic Sasquatch he should win.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
If this is Classic Sasquatch he should win.

Current versions.

stick out tongue No soup for you!!!

golem370
Even Current version stood toe to toe with Depowered Juggernaut.

Brutacus
Current versions.

stick out tongue No soup for you!!!

You sure about that doens't he thread maker say Rehersal of a CLASSIC match?? stick out tongue .

And strong guy did much better than colossus he took a punch and was the only one that rocked the hulk for a split a real split second wink .

Endrict Nuul
Rehersal, it sounds to me like current versions redoing thier class match all over again.

Brutacus
Rehersal, it sounds to me like current versions redoing thier class match all over again.

Ow ok yeah I see what you mean well hmm I guess I have to pick the big russian guy.

jrodslam
Sassy for a slight majority imo. It can actually go either way.

Null, what do you mean when you say Colossus was 2nd best at fighting WWH in h2h? 2nd best in terms of what?

MIXEITUP
its very close sasquatch vs colossus ... really close it can go both ways durability wise colossus got slight adge but strength sasquatch got little bit more adge so i dont know i will say 5\5 since it can go any way depending on the situation

DeathKap
5/5 imo.

Bada's Palin
Sasquatch can easily do over 200 ton, he has a definite strength edge and might be twice as strong actually.

Colossus has the durability edge.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Brutacus

And strong guy did much better than colossus he took a punch and was the only one that rocked the hulk for a split a real split second wink . How is folding after one punch better than Colossus? Colossus actually gained Hulk's respect where Hulk basically laughed at Guido's punch saying it hurt him worse than it did Hulk.

hunbu04
come on now colossus can beat sasquatch because of his so called class 100 level who will be his next victim hercules,thor,superman,gladiator,ect

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jrodslam
Sassy for a slight majority imo. It can actually go either way.

Null, what do you mean when you say Colossus was 2nd best at fighting WWH in h2h? 2nd best in terms of what?

Imo Colossus lasted the 2nd longest and gained respect while fighting WWH H2H.

Brutacus
Imo Colossus lasted the 2nd longest and gained respect while fighting WWH H2H.
Who fought him longest?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Brutacus
Who fought him longest?

Sentry and did the job.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How is folding after one punch better than Colossus? Colossus actually gained Hulk's respect where Hulk basically laughed at Guido's punch saying it hurt him worse than it did Hulk.

As for Guido "folding" after one punch, ive addressed that one before. As for Colossus gaining Hulks respect, he mentioned that Colossus may have been a match in the past. He also said that Colossus had guts. Thats all. Guidos punch put Hulk on his ass and had him holding his chin. Hulk even commented on his hit and said that is wasnt bad. That one punch was more than what Colossus did imo.

snoopdogg
Guido landed one punch and got hit once and the fight was over. Colossus battle him for a prolonged battle. Hulk had to put some musrtard into his fight with Colossus.

jrodslam
Guido landed one punch and got hit once and the fight was over. Colossus battle him for a prolonged battle. Hulk had to put some musrtard into his fight with Colossus.

Guido landed one punch? Hes seen hitting Hulk multiple times in the comic. Both Colossus and Guido were constantly in and out of battle. The only time Hulk put mustard in his fight with Colossus was towards the end of their exchange because they were joined at the hands.

snoopdogg
Guido had alot more backup. Colossus had the help of Beast and Emma, that's it. All of the panels show Hulk focusing his attention to Colossus as Emma and Beast were not threats to him.

jrodslam
Guido had alot more backup. Colossus had the help of Beast and Emma, that's it. All of the panels show Hulk focusing his attention to Colossus as Emma and Beast were not threats to him.

Colossus had the help of Emma, Beast, Lockhead, Wolvie, Cyke, and Kitty. Guido had Wolfsbane, Siren, Monet, Darwin and Warpath. Colossus had a bit more help. Not in all the panels Colossus were in was he the main focus. The ones that he was, it was because he was attacking Hulk from the front where as Emma and Beast attacked from the side. There was a time where Colossus was in the panel and Emma was the main focus. There was another where Beast was the main target as well and it was Colossus who was on the side or behind Hulk. Hulk just appeared to mainly focus in the target who was closest to him in the front.

snoopdogg
Colossus had the help of Emma, Beast, Lockhead, Wolvie, Cyke, and Kitty. Guido had Wolfsbane, Siren, Monet, Darwin and Warpath. Colossus had a bit more help. Not in all the panels Colossus were in was he the main focus. The ones that he was, it was because he was attacking Hulk from the front where as Emma and Beast attacked from the side. There was a time where Colossus was in the panel and Emma was the main focus. There was another where Beast was the main target as well and it was Colossus who was on the side or behind Hulk. Hulk just appeared to mainly focus in the target who was closest to him in the front. After the thunderclap it was Colossus, Emma, and Beast vs WWHulk. Before that Colossus was hardly involved in the fight. Colossus lasted long enough for Xavier to drag the 2 X-men carcases into the mansion, long enough for X-Factor to get a distress call, gather their gear and get to the fight. Nightcrawler stated there were minutes away iirc.

jrodslam
After the thunderclap it was Colossus, Emma, and Beast vs WWHulk. Before that Colossus was hardly involved in the fight. Colossus lasted long enough for Xavier to drag the 2 X-men carcases into the mansion, long enough for X-Factor to get a distress call, gather their gear and get to the fight. Nightcrawler stated there were minutes away iirc.

Before the thunderclap, Colossus was hardly involved in the fight? He was almost in every panel. Yea, Colossus did last that long, but he wasnt fighting through the whole battle. Hed be in, then get knocked away, then come back again. Sometimes hed be the main focus, there were times he wasnt.

snoopdogg
Before the thunderclap, Colossus was hardly involved in the fight? He was almost in every panel. Yea, Colossus did last that long, but he wasnt fighting through the whole battle. Hed be in, then get knocked away, then come back again. Sometimes hed be the main focus, there were times he wasnt. Every panel he was in he was with Beast and Emma. Except the first one because Cyclops shot him full blast.

jrodslam
Every panel he was in he was with Beast and Emma. Except the first one because Cyclops shot him full blast.

True. Every panel besides he was in, he had Beast and Emma with him. You mentioned that before the thunderclap, he was hardly in the fight. Kitty and Lockhead aso got in the fray after the initial attack. Guido was shown to be knocked away from battle once. He didnt have the luxury of a constant partner that Colossus had. Monet, Siren and Wolfsbane. Siren and Wolfsbane got taken out and Warpath came in. Warpathe got taken out, then it was just Guido.

snoopdogg
Guido had way more backup than Colossus had. Colossus fought him for minutes with just two allies both of which were small fries next to Colossus and Hulk.

tkitna
Lol! I just find it funny that fighting WWH for mere minutes constitutes as a decent feat. Seriously, i'm not dogging any character and I know the story kind of stunk, but damn that WWH was a bad dude for awhile.

Bentley
Can Sasquatch jump more than Colossus?

beastyboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.