batman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bruceman
batman runs the gauntlet he got a whole day of prep time between every fight so here we go

wolverine

spider-man

namor

iceman

ironman

juggernaut

king thor

thanos

galactus

i would like to hear your opinions and see what you think

golem370
He loses at Iceman

Harbinger
Stops at Namor.

vansonbee
Stop at Wolverine. I don't see him knocking Wolverine out with gear he packing. Sleeping gas? rofl....

Wei Phoenix
possibly stops at 1, but Spidey will beat him for sure, everyone can beat him, the only really debatable fight is against wolverine, everyone else would just crush him with one blow. He can spend 10 years planning against the Juggernaut, but it's still going to fail, there is nothing he can do to even slow him down. Now come on I hate Batman and all, but does he really deserve to get gauntlet raped?

Darth Martin
Clearly all of you w/ the exception of the guy who said Iceman missed the part where Batman has prep.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Clearly all of you w/ the exception of the guy who said Iceman missed the part where Batman has prep.

Clearly you overestimate Batman. The OP said that he gets a day of prep, so I'm assuming that he doesn't get to rest if he spends the whole day preping and a fight with Wolverine will push his body heavily. There isn't much he can do to Namor even with prep and there isn't much he can do to Iceman that will stop him. There is no amount of prep that can help him against the Juggernaut.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by bruceman
batman runs the gauntlet he got a whole day of prep time between every fight so here we go

wolverine

spider-man

namor

iceman

ironman

juggernaut

king thor

thanos

galactus

i would like to hear your opinions and see what you think

Clears it

With a whole day of prep time, there are a plethora of things Bruce can come up with to defeat each opponent

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Clearly you overestimate Batman. The OP said that he gets a day of prep, so I'm assuming that he doesn't get to rest if he spends the whole day preping and a fight with Wolverine will push his body heavily. There isn't much he can do to Namor even with prep and there isn't much he can do to Iceman that will stop him. There is no amount of prep that can help him against the Juggernaut. I agree w/ you on Iceman, hence my post. Juggernaut can be bfr'd. Possibly Namor as well. But when you get up to Thor I don't see Batman doing much with one day.

My point wasn't to understate you as a debater, just you said Spider-Man and another referenced Wolverine. Clearly with one day's prep he can defeat them. I agree Namor will be hard but were talking about a guy who has countermeasures against the JLA. That includes Aquaman and other brutes. I'm sur he can think something up.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Clears it

With a whole day of prep time, there are a plethora of things Bruce can come up with to defeat each opponent I seriously doubt he has any chance with one day's prep against the last 3. Galactus, come on. The JLA couldn't pull that off.

Wei Phoenix
Clears it

With a whole day of prep time, there are a plethora of things Bruce can come up with to defeat each opponent

I swear if I didn't have my sarcasm detector!.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I agree w/ you on Iceman, hence my post. Juggernaut can be bfr'd. Possibly Namor as well. But when you get up to Thor I don't see Batman doing much with one day.

My point wasn't to understate you as a debater, just you said Spider-Man and another referenced Wolverine. Clearly with one day's prep he can defeat them. I agree Namor will be hard but were talking about a guy who has countermeasures against the JLA. That includes Aquaman and other brutes. I'm sur he can think something up.

I seriously doubt he has any chance with one day's prep against the last 3. Galactus, come on. The JLA couldn't pull that off.

How is he going to do it without CIS/PIS? It's not like Cain is going to just charge at him the entire fight like some bull. A few thunderclaps will put him down and a ground pound will stop him if Batman doesn't stay still long enough for Cain to OHKO him.

Darth Martin
I swear if I didn't have my sarcasm detector!.

How is he going to do it without CIS/PIS? It's not like Cain is going to just charge at him the entire fight like some bull. A few thunderclaps will put him down and a ground pound will stop him if Batman doesn't stay still long enough for Cain to OHKO him. GL rings, Thanagarian, Martian, Kryptonian, Amazonian, Atlantean, New God, Motherbox, state of the art Earth tech all at his disposal. I don't know how he could do it. I'm not a super-genuis. He is. I'm just saying he has all this at his disposal.

zeel
Clears it

ROFL

i like batman but he aint defeating skyfather types and greater types with a days prep he will be VERY lucky to make it to juggs and will not pass thor

NOW freakin way.

Put batman on the most overrated list, i thought it was bad with superman lol. Bats intel is ultra impressive but overrated. At least sometimes.

bruceman
wolverine - batman makes a davice that will disable wolverines healing factor and then take him out with electric device or anything he wants

spider-man - batman can just freeze him with the freeze gun or he can just wear his adavanced suit which gives him super human speed and strength it will be anough

namor- can come up with a device that will suck all the moisture out of namor and dehydrate him to the point he will be ko

iceman - anti cold suit which he used vs mister freeze cold ice doesnt effect him while in this suit, he can use heat devices to hurt iceman or his electric batrangs , if he really wants he can use his nano bombs that spread deadly gass in any way he beats iceman

ironman - he use his force field device he invented that even superman wasnt able to brake true it , then he use his atachment bugs that are sticking to the person and explode , those bombs were able to take off a bulding clean

juggernaut - not too hard he was able to duplicate supermans strength and speed with nano bots that were able to absorb his abilities and then create an armor with all those abilities so if he use his force field that superman cant brake + the armor he will defeat juggernaut by bfr him out of space

king thor - as i said force field + super human srmor + he got a device in his utility belt which can project any attack back with greated force which means anything king thor throws at him will get back to him much harder

thanos and galactus are going down the same way with his projective device in his belf plus the force field , he can also create a combination device which will combine the superman nanabots and will absorb the sun strength and will combine it into 1 foce that will destroy almost anyone, he also can mimic any power he wants with his nanobots and create an armor with those powers, and anything galactus will throw at him he can counter withthe force field and will be projected back at galactus due to his device so batman clears the gauntlet

jalek moye
there is no way in hell that bruce can beat juggernuat with one day of prep. Its actually really hard to BFR him by physical force.

o and bruceman you realize that galactus could just absorb his life energy, or just like crush him in his hand

bruceman
Originally posted by jalek moye
there is no way in hell that bruce can beat juggernuat with one day of prep. Its actually really hard to BFR him by physical force.

o and bruceman you realize that galactus could just absorb his life energy, or just like crush him in his hand

if he got the power of superman then he can with easily, he also can use his energy absorbing bugs that absorb there oponnents energy and then he gets it and becomes even stronger and more durable so there is no way juggernaut beating him

also batman can use the mind controlling device he invented recently and jut control juggernauts mind , the helmed would be taken of by sheer strength

galactus cant absorb his life energy because again he got the force field that even magick cant brake true no brutal force no magick no energy .. galactus cant get in the force field ,also galactus wont be able to grab him because of the force field, because he can mimic flash with his nanobots and make himself as fast as flash , and because he can use the enrgy absorbing on galactus and absorb his energy

batman ftw

bruceman
also he can use the energy cube with triplled force which means it can whipe out half planet and in will hurt galactus as it is

Juntai
Definately makes it to the final three, those are a little trickier however.

bruceman
he clears it via things i stated above

ultimatethor
Batman with one day of prep takes out galactus?Kingthor? Pure insanity

bruceman
he got the tools to do it already and can upgrade them within 2-3 hours and it will take out everyone on this gauntlet just like i stated above see for yourself

bruceman
akso he can just use the black hole device and create a black hole that will consume galactus its not that hard, also batman can create a dimension gun which tears the person apart and send him into another dimension but he doesnt need to use it i already stated how he can win

ultimatethor
wolverine - batman makes a davice that will disable wolverines healing factor and then take him out with electric device or anything he wants

spider-man - batman can just freeze him with the freeze gun or he can just wear his adavanced suit which gives him super human speed and strength it will be anough

namor- can come up with a device that will suck all the moisture out of namor and dehydrate him to the point he will be ko

iceman - anti cold suit which he used vs mister freeze cold ice doesnt effect him while in this suit, he can use heat devices to hurt iceman or his electric batrangs , if he really wants he can use his nano bombs that spread deadly gass in any way he beats iceman

ironman - he use his force field device he invented that even superman wasnt able to brake true it , then he use his atachment bugs that are sticking to the person and explode , those bombs were able to take off a bulding clean

juggernaut - not too hard he was able to duplicate supermans strength and speed with nano bots that were able to absorb his abilities and then create an armor with all those abilities so if he use his force field that superman cant brake + the armor he will defeat juggernaut by bfr him out of space

king thor - as i said force field + super human srmor + he got a device in his utility belt which can project any attack back with greated force which means anything king thor throws at him will get back to him much harder

thanos and galactus are going down the same way with his projective device in his belf plus the force field , he can also create a combination device which will combine the superman nanabots and will absorb the sun strength and will combine it into 1 foce that will destroy almost anyone, he also can mimic any power he wants with his nanobots and create an armor with those powers, and anything galactus will throw at him he can counter withthe force field and will be projected back at galactus due to his device so batman clears the gauntlet

This must be a joke. A forcefield that batman can create will be able to withstand galactus?superman nanaobots absorbing the suns strength will be able to even bother the Big G? So because he cud mimic supermans superspeed strength heat vision and icebreath he can mimic galactus power cosmic? Do u even realize the utter rubbish ur typing?

With one blast galactus destroys batman and bfrs all his ashes back in time.

ultimatethor
akso he can just use the black hole device and create a black hole that will consume galactus its not that hard, also batman can create a dimension gun which tears the person apart and send him into another dimension but he doesnt need to use it i already stated how he can win

?????. Do u even read comics? A blackhole device wont even make galactus bat an eyelid. Heck silver surfer can survive a blackhole. Wow a dimension gun. And whats that supposed to do? Send galan to anoher dimension? Like he cudnt just teleport back and disintegrate the batman and his dimension gun. Heck that wont even work on galactus.

bruceman
Originally posted by ultimatethor
This must be a joke. A forcefield that batman can create will be able to withstand galactus?superman nanaobots absorbing the suns strength will be able to even bother the Big G? So because he cud mimic supermans superspeed strength heat vision and icebreath he can mimic galactus power cosmic? Do u even realize the utter rubbish ur typing?

With one blast galactus destroys batman and bfrs all his ashes back in time.

sorry but thats bullcrap, galactus cant brake true the force field it was stated that its absorbing its force from all the beings on earth and the solar system around earth which means that force field is almost indestructible, plus as i said he can use the dimension canon that will send galactus into another dimension, also he can absorb energy of any being due to his absorbing device... galactus is just overpowered here batman ftw

ultimatethor
sorry but thats bullcrap, galactus cant brake true the force field it was stated that its absorbing its force from all the beings on earth and the solar system around earth which means that force field is almost indestructible, plus as i said he can use the dimension canon that will send galactus into another dimension, also he can absorb energy of any being due to his absorbing device... galactus is just overpowered here batman ftw

U must be very dense. Absorbing its force from all the beings and solar sytems around? Galactus destroyed three solar systems while extremely weakened with just ONE BLAST!! Batman absorbing the lifeforce of an abstract level being. roll eyes (sarcastic) Are u reading what ur writing?

lol at batmans Dimension canon even bothering the big G. Galactus being overmatched against batman. U must be kidding me.

bruceman
?????. Do u even read comics? A blackhole device wont even make galactus bat an eyelid. Heck silver surfer can survive a blackhole. Wow a dimension gun. And whats that supposed to do? Send galan to anoher dimension? Like he cudnt just teleport back and disintegrate the batman and his dimension gun. Heck that wont even work on galactus.

yes but batman can use the bat eye which is a device that disables his enemy abilities because it digs itself into the being system and disables any powers so it can also effect galactus it was able to effect darkside with easy it will work on galactus and after it paralyze galactus abilities he will use the energy absorbing and use galactus force against him and destroy him batman ftw

bruceman
U must be very dense. Absorbing its force from all the beings and solar sytems around? Galactus destroyed three solar systems while extremely weakened with just ONE BLAST!! Batman absorbing the lifeforce of an abstract level being. roll eyes (sarcastic) Are u reading what ur writing?

lol at batmans Dimension canon even bothering the big G. Galactus being overmatched against batman. U must be kidding me.

it doesnt matter because he will wait for galactus to attack then his force field will absorb the attack and return it 5 times stronger and destroy galactus

ultimatethor
yes but batman can use the bat eye which is a device that disables his enemy abilities because it digs itself into the being system and disables any powers so it can also effect galactus it was able to effect darkside with easy it will work on galactus and after it paralyze galactus abilities he will use the energy absorbing and use galactus force against him and destroy him batman ftw

After this post im reporting u for trolling. Batman used a machine that was able to effect darkseid and so that means it will affect galactus? Galactus is far far far greater than darkseid. There is absolutely NO comparison between them. Galactus can one shot darkseid. Really this takes foolishness to a new height. Batman absorbing galactus lifeforce, and dsabling his powers what a joke.

Reported for trolling

ultimatethor
it doesnt matter because he will wait for galactus to attack then his force field will absorb the attack and return it 5 times stronger and destroy galactus

Once again reported for trolling.

bruceman
After this post im reporting u for trolling. Batman used a machine that was able to effect darkseid and so that means it will affect galactus? Galactus is far far far greater than darkseid. There is absolutely NO comparison between them. Galactus can one shot darkseid. Really this takes foolishness to a new height. Batman absorbing galactus lifeforce, and dsabling his powers what a joke.

Reported for trolling

sheesh you are one angry nerd you are reporting me jut because you cant debate me? i guess i pwned you roll eyes (sarcastic)

it was stated that his device can paralyze any being because its built that way that if its getting into your system it will use your powers against you and no matter how strong galactus the device will use his abilities against him causing him to be paralyzed now if you cant debate and have to report any second because people make you cry here be my guest

bruceman
Once again reported for trolling.

basically you admit that i am rigfht and you got nothing to say, enjoy reporting

ultimatethor
sheesh you are one angry nerd you are reporting me jut because you cant debate me? i guess i pwned you roll eyes (sarcastic)

it was stated that his device can paralyze any being because its built that way that if its getting into your system it will use your powers against you and no matter how strong galactus the device will use his abilities against him causing him to be paralyzed now if you cant debate and have to report any second because people make you cry here be my guest

LOL. u call what ur doing debating let alone pwning.

ultimatethor
basically you admit that i am rigfht and you got nothing to say, enjoy reporting

In truth ive never ever reported anyone. But when i encounter someone who thinks that batman can absorb galactus life force and who obviously thinks galactus is a street leveler then its best to ignore this kind of foolishness and allow the mods to do there job.

bruceman
LOL. u call what ur doing debating let alone pwning.

doesnt matter how i call it because it was enough to make you cry to the mods over nothing actually its you who is throlling here just because you cant give anything reasnable to make galactus win, reed richards took him out with the energy canon let me remind you , but i am not going to answer you any more since you are a little child that is reporting people over nothing

bruceman
In truth ive never ever reported anyone. But when i encounter someone who thinks that batman can absorb galactus life force and who obviously thinks galactus is a street leveler then its best to ignore this kind of foolishness and allow the mods to do there job.

you are calling me a fool because of my opinions? and i also gave them back up? now i can report you for throlling and insulting

ultimatethor
doesnt matter how i call it because it was enough to make you cry to the mods over nothing actually its you who is throlling here just because you cant give anything reasnable to make galactus win, reed richards took him out with the energy canon let me remind you , but i am not going to answer you any more since you are a little child that is reporting people over nothing

Obviously the ultimate nullifier is a simple energy cannon. rolling on floor laughing

ultimatethor
you are calling me a fool because of my opinions? and i also gave them back up? now i can report you for throlling and insulting

Note my statement.

"ignore this kind of foolishness" not "U are a fool".

bruceman
Obviously the ultimate nullifier is a simple energy cannon. rolling on floor laughing

so that is more reasnable then an energy absorbing device and a force filed which projects the energy he was hit with? i dont care how it sounds to you because you are a troll

bruceman
Note my statement.

"ignore this kind of foolishness" not "U are a fool".

you stated that the thigs i said are foolishness which is the same as saying i am a fool

ultimatethor
so that is more reasnable then an energy absorbing device and a force filed which projects the energy he was hit with? i dont care how it sounds to you because you are a troll

U do know what the ultimate nullifier is right?

ultimatethor
you stated that the thigs i said are foolishness which is the same as saying i am a fool

U made foolish statements. Thats is undeniable. I did not refer to ur person as foolish but instead ur statements. A smart person can at times say foolish things( though im not sure if thats the case wit u)

bruceman
i know what it is but again if you cant debate dont bring it up

ultimatethor
i know what it is but again if you cant debate dont bring it up

U do? IF u dont mind me asking. What is it?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

bruceman
listen i came here to debate about batman not to solve some issues like we are some friend who got into a fight and are trying to figure out what happened, i dont really care what you think i gave reason why batman clear this gauntlet, thats my opinion and you got your own opinion so now you are reporting me because my opinion is different then yours ... i dont really like people like you so if you excuse me i am waiting for other people to say what they think because unlike you i respect opinions

ultimatethor
listen i came here to debate about batman not to solve some issues like we are some friend who got into a fight and are trying to figure out what happened, i dont really care what you think i gave reason why batman clear this gauntlet, thats my opinion and you got your own opinion so now you are reporting me because my opinion is different then yours ... i dont really like people like you so if you excuse me i am waiting for other people to say what they think because unlike you i respect opinions

As i thought. U have no idea what it is. And oh i respect all SANE opinions. I just dont respect opinions which are clearly formed without reading any comics. I mean when u have no idea what the ultimate nullifier is and u think that batman can absorb galactus lifeforce or that superman level nanobots can somehow beat galactus then there really is no point "debating" with u.

bruceman
As i thought. U have no idea what it is. And oh i respect all SANE opinions. I just dont respect opinions which are clearly formed without reading any comics. I mean when u have no idea what the ultimate nullifier is and u think that batman can absorb galactus lifeforce or that superman level nanobots can somehow beat galactus then there really is no point "debating" with u.

who the hell are you to deside which opinion is valid and which is foolish? and i think your opinions are dumb so? its yopu who doesnt read batman comics and thats why you cant understand the things i am talking about, go read some comics

and just to shut you up the ultimate nullifier is the ultimate weapon bla bla yada yada that has the power of all the marvel universe and can destroy any target yada yada now i am really tired of you so if you dont mind ....

Slaanesh
woo..so much heat...u guys need some ice??

ultimatethor
who the hell are you to deside which opinion is valid and which is foolish? and i think your opinions are dumb so? its yopu who doesnt read batman comics and thats why you cant understand the things i am talking about, go read some comics

and just to shut you up the ultimate nullifier is the ultimate weapon bla bla yada yada that has the power of all the marvel universe and can destroy any target yada yada now i am really tired of you so if you dont mind ....

batman=rip

Well at least u were able to wiki search the ultimate nullifier. u shud have done that before u started with ur nonsense.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Slaanesh
woo..so much heat...u guys need some ice??

Nah, im doin this for amusement.

bruceman
batman=rip

Well at least u were able to wiki search the ultimate nullifier. u shud have done that before u started with ur nonsense.

reported for trolling

bruceman
Nah, im doin this for amusement.

and again trolling and flaming

bruceman
and please... ultimate thor? he got beat up by the homosexual version of colossus laughing out loud

Badabing
bruceman, you've been in the reports far to often in your short time on KMC. Everyone should be civil, especially "new" people. I hope I don't see you in any more reports. Thanks.

bruceman
Originally posted by Badabing
bruceman, you've been in the reports far to often in your short time on KMC. Everyone should be civil, especially "new" people. I hope I don't see you in any more reports. Thanks.

what can i do if people are reporting me just because they dont agree with my opinions , just because they are your friends doesnt mean they can make fun of everybody and get people ban for nothing

Badabing
what can i do if people are reporting me just because they dont agree with my opinions , just because they are your friends doesnt mean they can make fun of everybody and get people ban for nothing You'd be wise to drop the issue. Your attitude and sarcasm are the problem, not different opinions who you think are my friends. Please stay on topic and be civil. If you have any other issues regarding this matter take it to a PM. Thanks.

Darth Martin
No way in hell Batman takes Galactus or Thanos.

MIXEITUP
actually there is a way just watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNSzP8KRlRU

TheBadguy
Some people need to be banned for their replies in this thread. Batman's going to beat King Thor, Thanos, Galactus? fuking.banned.

Warrior18
Stops at Iron Man or Juggy.

vansonbee
akso he can just use the black hole device and create a black hole that will consume galactus its not that hard, also batman can create a dimension gun which tears the person apart and send him into another dimension but he doesnt need to use it i already stated how he can win Originally posted by bruceman
doesnt matter how i call it because it was enough to make you cry to the mods over nothing actually its you who is throlling here just because you cant give anything reasnable to make galactus win, reed richards took him out with the energy canon let me remind you , but i am not going to answer you any more since you are a little child that is reporting people over nothing Originally posted by bruceman
ROFL. Your answer are trolling, flaming, and VERY FCVKING BIAS ! This Gauntlet was spite against Batman. lolz facepalm
BTW he stop at Wolverine, Wolverine is very durable, agile, and deadly in offensive conflict against Batman. Just compare to any of his normal Villains. big grin

kgkg

lol at batmans Dimension canon even bothering the big G. Galactus being overmatched against batman. U must be kidding me. dude it's BATMAN!

Wei Phoenix

1. How do you create a device that disables a HF? Has Batman done it before? Can he? I'm going to pull an Aster Phoenix and demand scans.

2. Spidey has spidey sense and intelligence along with super agility. Batman is going to have to get extremely lucky to hit him. Show me scans of said suit

3. Show scans of Batman being able to do that within a days time.

4. You do know that Mr. Freeze's ice is nothing compared to Iceman's right? Also Iceman's ice is more than likely than Batman's heat and electricity isn't going to stop him. Why would batman use deadly gasses? Wouldn't that kill Iceman if he was susceptible to them? Are you just picturing these guys just standing there.

5. Don't really care about Ironman

6. No just no, hell no, hell to tha naw! Juggernaut has an impenetrable FF and nothing Batman can do is going to break through. Juggernaut can beat Superman so I'm so sure he can beat a guy with supes' powers. You can't BFR him if his FF is on.

7. Thor doesn't need any powers to beat him, even though this is King Thor, his fists will do the job.

8/9. No, just no, God I wish Quan was here to shut you down, but I guess I have to do it for you. Thanos alone will rape him without powers, any alleged tech that bats has isn't going to work. Galactus will nullify him out of existence. He has cosmic awareness so he'll sense someone is plotting against him and he'll counter whatever they are planning. Galactus has access to much better tech then Batman does.

iceman24567
He stops at Iceman. Not a fanboy sad

MIXEITUP
but batman got this cool bat kick so i dont know its really close between him and galactus confused plus he is batman nuf said

Wei Phoenix
Screw batman and his kick

DigiMark007
bruceman is a confirmed sock of MIXEITUP, and was deliberately created to bait and troll. MIXE has been warned and the bruceman account will be banned.

You'd all be advised to simply ignore one or both of them, until MIXE reforms his behavior.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DigiMark007
bruceman is a confirmed sock of MIXEITUP, and was deliberately created to bait and troll. MIXE has been warned and the bruceman account will be banned.

You'd all be advised to simply ignore one or both of them, until MIXE reforms his behavior.

How sad...

MIXEITUP
Screw batman and his kick

shhhh dont let him hear you because he probably got some gudjet in his utility belt that allows him to hear what people are saying about him fear

MIXEITUP
Originally posted by DigiMark007

well in that caseee

MIXEITUP

MIXEITUP

RICECAT

coockymonster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.