Namor vs. Ares (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Blood-lusted

They battle in a clearing near a lake and Namor gets a trident, while Ares has his axe.

who wins?

guy222
namor

Endrict Nuul
The fish...

Could Namor drown him?

MIXEITUP
why you put namor near a lake? that means everytime he is hurt he will just take a dive and come back all fresh and hurmless to the fight

Sin I AM
because i believe Ares is a far greater fighter, n i don't see Namor being able 2 get away 2 water as often as u think, besides Ares SHOULD be more durable but if u think it's pis i'll remove it

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
because i believe Ares is a far greater fighter, n i don't see Namor being able 2 get away 2 water as often as u think, besides Ares SHOULD be more durable but if u think it's pis i'll remove it Ares is greater fighter... He the God of War.

He lost some face tho, after getting one shot by WWH who i guess knows how to fight too

Ares 6/10 against Namor

Endrict Nuul
Doesnt Namor have a better feats?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Doesnt Namor have a better feats? Most were strength feats or something related to water against Hulk, Thor etc...

They are around equal strength Namor and Ares
Ares better fighter train to kill.
Namor won't Hestia to kill as well, but has shown any knowledge in MA.

Sin I AM
honestly i think it b a great bout, both characters r underrated imo i mean one is a god who should b just as powerful as Thor the other is King of like 3 quarters of the earth but they get the respect they deserve faboyism aside

MIXEITUP
ye i hear you ares is the freakin god of war he suppose to be one of the greatest fighters in marvel

Bouboumaster
Namor, but it would be a cool fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.