Ares (DC) vs King Thor/RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
1. King Thor
2. RKT

Who wins?

quanchi112
I havent heard anything about Ares that has me put him in King Thor's league let alone RK Thor's.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
I havent heard anything about Ares that has me put him in King Thor's league let alone RK Thor's.

Oh.....yes....because of course Thanos stomps him... laughing

In other news.....does anyone else have a less bias/fanboysh opinion???

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Oh.....yes....because of course Thanos stomps him... laughing He seems to be overrated just like the Ps. When I asked for feats the best I heard was that he beat Izaya. laughing out loud

iceman24567
Oh.....yes....because of course Thanos stomps him... laughing Ares wins this but good match up.

skyfather
1.thor
2.rkt easy

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ares wins this but good match up.

What, the Ares vs Thor?

IMO it is....

iceman24567
What, the Ares vs Thor?

IMO it is.... King Thor i don't really know i think Ares gets a vast majority on that one.

Enyalus
1. Ares.

2. RKT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Ares.

2. RKT. Why Ares?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why Ares?

I went with the simple logic that both of them are Skyfathers, but Ares has the Godwave to back him, which basically creates all the superpowered races in the DCU (like Kryptonians).

Thor with the Runes would probably be similar to Ares with his Godwave...and Thor has higher showings, thus giving RKT the win on round two.

quanchi112
I went with the simple logic that both of them are Skyfathers, but Ares has the Godwave to back him, which basically creates all the superpowered races in the DCU (like Kryptonians).

Thor with the Runes would probably be similar to Ares with his Godwave...and Thor has higher showings, thus giving RKT the win on round two. Dont believe their hype. Im saying it isnt the first time posters have misrepresented the context and only showed you a single scan. He doesnt have the godwave. No way. He would be so powerful with it. There is no way he just has it now and everything goes on as is.

iceman24567

Thor with the Runes would probably be similar to Ares with his Godwave...and Thor has higher showings, thus giving RKT the win on round two. The godwave even made earths skyfather like the Hindu's and the Greeks even the Norse its powers are amazing. The first pass was more amazing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
The godwave even made earths skyfather like the Hindu's and the Greeks even the Norse its powers are amazing.

I knew that one!! I feel smart, lol.

tyrent313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.