DP Tyrant vs Ares (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Ares in a stomp

Endrict Nuul
BUMP

iceman24567
Depowered Ares probably wins but full....

skyfather
tyrant

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Depowered Ares probably wins but full....
Huh?

KuRuPT Thanosi
DP Tyrant

Enyalus
By feats, DP Tyrant wins.

If we go by the power these guys should have, Ares does.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Huh? Ok let me put it all out i was lazy Depowered would probably lose but full Power Tyrant stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Ares in a stomp What?Originally posted by iceman24567
Ok let me put it all out i was lazy Depowered would probably lose but full Power Tyrant stomps. Based on what?

fangirl101
Ares. tyrant beat up a couple of heralds. And had a good showing against Galactus with prep.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Ares. tyrant beat up a couple of heralds. And had a good showing against Galactus with prep.

And Ares' good showings consist of?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
And Ares' good showings consist of?
Killing Highfather, Actually possessing and controlling the Godwave.

quanchi112
Ares. tyrant beat up a couple of heralds. And had a good showing against Galactus with prep. Originally posted by Enyalus
And Ares' good showings consist of? Exactly. Should I post a scan of ares having a stalemate in war of gods with another god of war in an attempt to demean him.

Enyalus
Killing Highfather

thumb up Impressive. But didn't Izaya equal Darkseid in power? And Darkseid wasn't Skyfather-level at that point.

quanchi112
Killing Highfather, Actually possessing and controlling the Godwave. If thats it then he loses.Originally posted by Enyalus
thumb up Impressive. But didn't Izaya equal Darkseid in power? And Darkseid wasn't Skyfather-level at that point. Ares channeled his energies and Izaya wasnt expecting it. It was at an opportune time. Wasnt that impressive imo.

iceman24567
thumb up Impressive. Indeed Ares is pretty powerful.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
If thats it then he loses. Ares channeled his energies and Izaya wasnt expecting it. It was at an opportune time. Wasnt that impressive imo.

I dunno. I love anything Greek Mythology, and DC's Greek Pantheon >>> Marvel's Greek Pantheon. So I'd love to read anything with Ares or Hades in them, but can't find any specific issues or arcs. stick out tongue

fangirl101
I dunno. I love anything Greek Mythology, and DC's Greek Pantheon >>> Marvel's Greek Pantheon. So I'd love to read anything with Ares or Hades in them, but can't find any specific issues or arcs. stick out tongue
Most of them are in Wonder Woman. For instance, hermes beat the flashes by himself lol. But DS beat the crap out of hermes. There is a greek gods respect thread on the net somewhere.

Enyalus
Most of them are in Wonder Woman. For instance, hermes beat the flashes by himself lol. But DS beat the crap out of hermes. There is a greek gods respect thread on the net somewhere.

I recall Diana calling Hermes the 'original Flash' once..or maybe Hermes gave that title to himself. Meh. Not sure. But anyways, pretty cool.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, Ares beating Highfather now makes him equal to DP Tyrant.... Yeah okay

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So, Ares beating Highfather now makes him equal to DP Tyrant.... Yeah okay laughing out loud

manman

fangirl101
So, Ares beating Highfather now makes him equal to DP Tyrant.... Yeah okay
Who did Tyrant beat that was on highfather's level? Tyrant didn't even fight everyone in Cosmic powers at the same time. Ares KILLED highfather. A big difference than beating.

quanchi112
Who did Tyrant beat that was on highfather's level? Tyrant didn't even fight everyone in Cosmic powers at the same time. Ares KILLED highfather. A big difference than beating. Do you think that Tyrant couldnt kill Glads or the Surfer? Is that what you are saying?

KuRuPT Thanosi
First of all he killed Highfather when he wasn't even ready correct? Second I call beating all those heralds like they were nothing, beating a Highfather imo Thanos and making him flee and beating Galactus till he was saved is better then beating highfather when he wasn't even expecting it. So, your saying Highfather is on the level of Galactus because as you full well know Galactus was Well-Fed prepped for battle with Tyrant and was losing badly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He wasn't trying to kill them be clearly he couldn't have when they were down and out for the count right? So, answre my questions?

fangirl101
First of all he killed Highfather when he wasn't even ready correct? Second I call beating all those heralds like they were nothing, beating a Highfather imo Thanos and making him flee and beating Galactus till he was saved is better then beating highfather when he wasn't even expecting it. So, your saying Highfather is on the level of Galactus because as you full well know Galactus was Well-Fed prepped for battle with Tyrant and was losing badly.
Tyrant was prepped for the battle with Galactus and using Galatus's own tech against him. It is RETARDED to think that depowered Tyrant could beat galactus when it was Galactus that beat and depowered Full powered Tyrant. Again it would be RETARDED to think Tyrant depowered could do what he couldn't at full power without prep.

quanchi112
Tyrant was prepped for the battle with Galactus and using Galatus's own tech against him. It is RETARDED to think that depowered Tyrant could beat galactus when it was Galactus that beat and depowered Full powered Tyrant. Again it would be RETARDED to think Tyrant depowered could do what he couldn't at full power without prep. So,you are saying if you beat someone once in battle that it should always be the same result?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I ask again regardless if there was prep involved or not that further illustrates how resourceful and intelligent DP Tyrant really was as Galactus was well fed and prepped as well. I say again so beating all those people (Mid & High Level heralds, skyfather in Thanos & and a well fed prepped Galactus) is less a feat then killing Highfather who wasn't ready? Be honest Fangirl it's okay you can sometimes...

real_wolverine

fangirl101
I ask again regardless if there was prep involved or not that further illustrates how resourceful and intelligent DP Tyrant really was as Galactus was well fed and prepped as well. I say again so beating all those people (Mid & High Level heralds, skyfather in Thanos & and a well fed prepped Galactus) is less a feat then killing Highfather who wasn't ready? Be honest Fangirl it's okay you can sometimes...
Thanos one shots Surfer. So it doesn't take more power than that from Tyrant. Thanos is a low skyfather at best. And Tyrant was better prepped than Galactus. it had nothing at all to do with his power becuz we already know he got beaten while he was at full power.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He got beaten after thousands of years of battle that destroyed galaxies so don't act like it was easy. Furthermore, you won't even admit it took intelligence and resourcefulness to beat Galactus even while depowered? Secondly, you said Galactus wasn't prepped as well.. scans of why you think this? Thirdly, I wouldn't call him Low Skyfather since he's had an upgrade since then not to mention if you believe the Orb was helping him out that puts him at least high skyfather level wouldn't you agree?

fangirl101
He got beaten after thousands of years of battle that destroyed galaxies so don't act like it was easy. Furthermore, you won't even admit it took intelligence and resourcefulness to beat Galactus even while depowered? Secondly, you said Galactus wasn't prepped as well.. scans of why you think this? Thirdly, I wouldn't call him Low Skyfather since he's had an upgrade since then not to mention if you believe the Orb was helping him out that puts him at least high skyfather level wouldn't you agree?
The orb wasn't even a real orb of power. Tyrant had the real one. And yes it takes brains to beat Galactus in prep. But where in this thread does tyrant get prep?

KuRuPT Thanosi
When your that intelligent you don't think you can think on the fly. Your saying Ares is more intelligent and resourceful then Tyrant or Galactus?

RICECAT

quanchi112
Thanos one shots Surfer. So it doesn't take more power than that from Tyrant. Thanos is a low skyfather at best. And Tyrant was better prepped than Galactus. it had nothing at all to do with his power becuz we already know he got beaten while he was at full power. Tyrant was smarter than Galactus,but Galactus was well-fed and was ready for him.Originally posted by fangirl101
The orb wasn't even a real orb of power. Tyrant had the real one. And yes it takes brains to beat Galactus in prep. But where in this thread does tyrant get prep? There were many different orbs. Not just one or two.

fangirl101
When your that intelligent you don't think you can think on the fly. Your saying Ares is more intelligent and resourceful then Tyrant or Galactus?
what is thinking on the fly going to do when you can't use any outside resources in a forum fight? Did you read the rules?

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you don't think intelligence and have the power cosmic won't help in this fight? That enables you to call upon resources buddy or did you not know this?

fangirl101
So you don't think intelligence and have the power cosmic won't help in this fight? That enables you to call upon resources buddy or did you not know this?
you are obviously from another forum. In this forum, you can't call upon any resources unless they are standard or unless you get prep.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me get this straight Fangirl... The SS using his cosmic awareness and powers can't create Red Sun Energy or create Kryptonite in a battle with Superman. That is what the power cosmic is it allows you to find weakness and bring resources to the table that weren't otherwise there correct? So, your saying Tyrant now can't do this?

fangirl101
Let me get this straight Fangirl... The SS using his cosmic awareness and powers can't create Red Sun Energy or create Kryptonite in a battle with Superman. That is what the power cosmic is it allows you to find weakness and bring resources to the table that weren't otherwise there correct? So, your saying Tyrant now can't do this?
What the hell are you talking about? What weakness is Tyrant going to find the a Skyfather? And why would he spend his time in a fight trying to figure out a weakness when he's busy trying not to get his head busted.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So, your saying Ares has no weakness to exploit? Also, your aware that using comic awareness doesn't take hours but happens very quickly which then goes to his intelligence being able to exploit this and have a plan of action. I fail to see what your not understanding here.

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps.

Juntai
So, your saying Ares has no weakness to exploit? Also, your aware that using comic awareness doesn't take hours but happens very quickly which then goes to his intelligence being able to exploit this and have a plan of action. I fail to see what your not understanding here. What weakness though?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not sure Juntai it wasn't about a specific weakness. The conversation started with Fangirl saying Tyrant doesn't have access to outside resources to which I said the power cosmic allows Tyrant to bring resources to the table not immediatly around. Then it moved on to further saying that I believe with this cosmic awareness and intelligence he could find a weakness. That is why I give Tyrant the majority

vansonbee
I'm not sure Juntai it wasn't about a specific weakness. The conversation started with Fangirl saying Tyrant doesn't have access to outside resources to which I said the power cosmic allows Tyrant to bring resources to the table not immediatly around. Then it moved on to further saying that I believe with this cosmic awareness and intelligence he could find a weakness. That is why I give Tyrant the majority Ares hasn't shown any weakness to anything yet in the comics, so far there's none. Only hope of beating Ares is by Power-set or who obviously is stronger, which we don't know, because both doesn't have lots of consistence showings.

Compare and contrast with other feats both did. I say Ares can take on DP Tyrant with his GOD-WAVE. sick

iceman24567
Yes Ares wins via godwave ownage.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes Ares wins via godwave ownage.

Until he actually wields it in combat, are we even supposed to say he can use it or assume how effective he is with it? If killing Highfather is his highest feat...that's not anything compared to what Tyrant has done.

fangirl101
Until he actually wields it in combat, are we even supposed to say he can use it or assume how effective he is with it? If killing Highfather is his highest feat...that's not anything compared to what Tyrant has done.
What has tyrant done WITHOUT prep?

Enyalus
What has tyrant done WITHOUT prep?

What has Ares done without surprise-attacking Highfather?

quanchi112
What has tyrant done WITHOUT prep? What did he do against Galactus that he couldnt do in a reg fight?Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes Ares wins via godwave ownage. Prove he has the godwave.

fangirl101
What has Ares done without surprise-attacking Highfather?
According to the gaurdians, Diecide takes VAST energy expenditure. And Killing highfather would take serious power. Not Surprise attacking. KILLING.

Enyalus
According to the gaurdians, Diecide takes VAST energy expenditure. And Killing highfather would take serious power. Not Surprise attacking. KILLING.

Highfather wasn't ready. Ares surprised him. It wasn't an actual 'fight.'

quanchi112
Highfather wasn't ready. Ares surprised him. It wasn't an actual 'fight.' Correct. Ares had savored his energy and was ready while Izaya was taken by surprise. Izaya went down in a panel or two. He went down like a wimp imo. Not a hero's death at all.

fangirl101
Highfather wasn't ready. Ares surprised him. It wasn't an actual 'fight.'
I'm not talking about a fight. It's the power it takes to kill a God. Superman could not be ready, but unless someone is uber powerful, they won't be able to kill him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Correct. Ares had savored his energy and was ready while Izaya was taken by surprise. Izaya went down in a panel or two. He went down like a wimp imo. Not a hero's death at all.

Izaya is a wimp. Always wished Darkseid would've killed him. And maimed him. And sodomized his body.

Darkseid >>>> Izaya in this fanboy's opinion.

Enyalus
I'm not talking about a fight. It's the power it takes to kill a God. Superman could not be ready, but unless someone is uber powerful, they won't be able to kill him.

If you f*ck someone up before they're ready, they are kind of less capable of defending themselves, aren't they?

Why don't we break Tyrant's arms for this fight and give Ares the first two free shots. That'll about equal Ares' Izaya feat.

fangirl101
If you f*ck someone up before they're ready, they are kind of less capable of defending themselves, aren't they?

Why don't we break Tyrant's arms for this fight and give Ares the first two free shots. That'll about equal Ares' Izaya feat.
I can't kill a bear with my bear hands no matter if I get the surprise or not. He could not even fight me back. If I don't have the power to kill him, then it doesn't matter. Tyrant pwned a couple herald level guys one on one and thanos with an orb.

Enyalus
I can't kill a bear with my bear hands no matter if I get the surprise or not. He could not even fight me back. If I don't have the power to kill him, then it doesn't matter. Tyrant pwned a couple herald level guys one on one and thanos with an orb.

Thanos with that orb, while prepped and ready >> Unsuspecting naive Izaya.

Tyrant's feat is still higher. He wins.

fangirl101
Thanos with that orb, while prepped and ready >> Unsuspecting naive Izaya.

Tyrant's feat is still higher. He wins.
What was his feat again? He killed whom? He beat Thanos in three punches or blast? He did what? Yeah. right.

Enyalus
What was his feat again? He killed whom? He beat Thanos in three punches or blast? He did what? Yeah. right.

He beat Thanos and allowed him to limp home with his tail between his legs, because he realizes that unlike Ares, Thanos is exceedingly cool and would later like to have a beer with him after mopping up Galactus. smile

All stated on panel. I'd show you, but you'd just ignore them.

quanchi112
According to the gaurdians, Diecide takes VAST energy expenditure. And Killing highfather would take serious power. Not Surprise attacking. KILLING. No,it wouldnt. What feats does Izaya have anyways?Originally posted by Enyalus
Izaya is a wimp. Always wished Darkseid would've killed him. And maimed him. And sodomized his body.

Darkseid >>>> Izaya in this fanboy's opinion. Yes,Darkseid is greater than Izaya but equal to Superman. Izaya is just a top tier and had a pretty quick death. Nothing spectacular at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.