Black Canary and Dazzler vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
5 mins prep.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
5 mins prep.
Dazzler can calm Hulk down with shiny lights, then Black Canary finish off Bruce Banner.
I am sure you thought about this before hand then posting it.

golem370
I think it would depend who strikes first

jalek moye
Originally posted by vansonbee
Dazzler can calm Hulk down with shiny lights, then Black Canary finish off Bruce Banner.
I am sure you thought about this before hand then posting it.

attackign bruce doesnt really help all that much, hulk will come out to save himself.

like when bruce shot himself in the head.

SuperiorTech
Black Canary distracts Hulk with the Fishnets, while Dazzlers reverts him back to banner.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3844/47568dazzler00716122839aj1.th.jpghttp://img205.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

shifty

jalek moye
edit

Cavalier
Meh... really depends on how powerful a canary cry channeled through Dazzler would be.

Mindset
Originally posted by Cavalier
Meh... really depends on how powerful a canary cry channeled through Dazzler would be. Does it really?

Priest
Dident the shiny lights trick failed when Reed tryed it shifty

Cavalier
Originally posted by Mindset
Does it really? Hulk will win, for sure.

But I'm sure something dependent on that... I think?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cavalier
Hulk will win, for sure.

But I'm sure something dependent on that... I think? qft. how long can they delay the inevitable "hulk smash!"

Brutacus
Current version right???
So hulk is not wwh smart, but I think he's smart enough to not fall for the light trick.

Maybe iff they flash him at the same time that might work you know two hot blond chicks maybe he will go from mad to eek! and stops fighting.

Stoic
I was thinking that Canary would yell at Dazzler and Dazzler would inflict damage on the Hulk with the power she gains from Canary. My thoughts are that the Hulk could silence Canary and finish off Dazzler.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
I was thinking that Canary would yell at Dazzler and Dazzler would inflict damage on the Hulk with the power she gains from Canary. My thoughts are that the Hulk could silence Canary and finish off Dazzler.
canary's cry has a good record against bruisers. Amazo and Konvict have actually felt it's attacks. I'd say it would give Dazzler quite a boost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.