Sun-Dipped Superman vs Silver Sufer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Who takes it?

Zack Fair

Sundipped Superman punches a hole through Surfer.

Surfer's only chance is if Superman scratches the back of his head yawning while Surfer drains the solar energy out of him.

quanchi112
Supes wins. Quit bating great galen. You do this all the time. You get upset and then stack the odds in your character's favor.

Enyalus
Doesn't matter how many upgrades you give Superman, if he's got the same weaknesses as the original, Surfer still wins.

He drains the radiation out of Kal, Hulk-style.

darthgoober
Sundipped for how long?

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit bating great galen. You do this all the time. You get upset and then stack the odds in your character's favor. its all he does laughing out loud

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Sundipped Superman punches a hole through Surfer.And Surfer heals the hole. Wash, rinse, repeat. laughing out loud

Seriously, a significantly sundipped Superman could defeat most anyone this side of a skyfather.

guy222
supes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doesn't matter how many upgrades you give Superman, if he's got the same weaknesses as the original, Surfer still wins.

He drains the radiation out of Kal, Hulk-style. Usually youd be right. But in this case when he was sundipped Surfer couldnt pull it off quickly enough. Superman was on a whole other level. He beat him into submission quickly.

The Great Galen

LMAO, do you even know what sun-dipped is how long it would take SS to have any real effect.

Zack Fair

over

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sundipped for how long?

Long enough that he operates on the level's we saw in when he was previously sun dipped.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes wins. Quit bating great galen. You do this all the time. You get upset and then stack the odds in your character's favor.

Reported for bashing...I dont bait quan.

Endless Mike
OWAW Superman with his crazy War World feat?

He wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Reported for bashing...I dont bait quan. You can report me all you want. Its pretty obvious you have been hating on the Surfer and create threads with the intention of baiting. I stated my opinion go ahead and report me for it.

Nihilist
Reported for bashing...I dont bait quan. your such a coward erm

Enyalus
Long enough that he operates on the level's we saw in when he was previously sun dipped.

That would be his fight with Atlas...right?

tyrent313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.