Who in comics could rip Colossus Wonder Man and Luke Cage limb from limb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
List is limited to anybody Skyfather level or below. This is rip them literally limb from limb

Endless Mike
Hulk

golem370
Is that all.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hulk

Not on Colossus.

Endrict Nuul
SMP
Superman
Majestic
Kurse
Cyborg Superman.
Full Confidence Gladiator

Granted this is if these guys really wanted to..

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut

guy222
WWH

fangirl101
Thor
Herc
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Helspont
Black Adam
Sentry
Morg
and the list goes on and on.

golem370
You think Hercules could?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut

Nope.......he's not strong enough, hes around Colossus's level.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
You think Hercules could?

Yeah, he has the skill and strength to do it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Are you kidding me? He is around Hulk level. Colossus isn't even in the class 100

golem370
According to bios Colossus is Class 100 I would but Juggernaut around the Thor Hercules level of strength

Wei Phoenix
According to bios Colossus is Class 100 I would but Juggernaut around the Thor Hercules level of strength

Ah I must've missed his power increase then. I guess I'm thinking about classic Colossus. Still Juggernaut still outclasses him in strength

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Are you kidding me? He is around Hulk level. Colossus isn't even in the class 100

Colossus is above 100 tons. Than how come Colossus can hang with Juggs?? if hes around Thor or Hercs level?

The thing is about Juggs is hes invulnerable, thats how come he last so long against people like Thor.

MIXEITUP

Wei Phoenix
Colossus has only BFRd him, Juggs has beaten his ass many times. Cain is way too durable to lose to him. WWH proved who was stronger. Colossus didn't hurt Hulk a bit, he just stood there took it and retaliated, Cain however beat his ass and pushed him back and only lost to PIS

MIXEITUP

ultimatethor
Hulk,superman,thor

Priest
Colossus is above 100 tons. Than how come Colossus can hang with Juggs?? if hes around Thor or Hercs level?

The thing is about Juggs is hes invulnerable, thats how come he last so long against people like Thor.
Juggernaut matched WWH in one of the last Xmen issues.
He also destoryed Thor before.
When the Juggernaut is fully empowered he is waaayyyy above Pete.

jalek moye
the funny thing is even when people are stronger then juggernuat they still cant hurt him. so colossus may be just as strong but it wouldnt matter

DeathKap
Too many people to list that could rip them limb from limb

The Pict

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Endrict Nuul
About the Juggs thingy.. I still say not Colossus but the others, sure.

golem370
Juggernaut to my knowledge has fought Thor three separate times twice he was weakened one he was not and it looked close Juggernaut look to be stronger but Thor looked to a faster and a better fighter.

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut to my knowledge has fought Thor three separate times twice he was weakened one he was not and it looked close Juggernaut look to be stronger but Thor looked to a faster and a better fighter.

When was the other time he was weakened? I know he was in the first one but I didn't see him as being weakened in the second fight.

Juggernaut is stronger IMO but Thor is the better fighter, but luckily you don't have to be a great fighter when you have insane durability.

golem370
Maybe he got over it by then. Oh wait Juggernaut has fought Thor 4 times. He was pretty beating the New Warriors and Thor could only remove him from the battle field.

Thor speed was what kept him life against Thor

Superman XX5
Sentry
Silver Surfer
WWH

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
Maybe he got over it by then. Oh wait Juggernaut has fought Thor 4 times. He was pretty beating the New Warriors and Thor could only remove him from the battle field.

Thor speed was what kept him life against Thor

I know he fought him as Trion and utterly destroyed him. I like the fights with Thor and Hulk. They always tend to show Cain's true greatness.

golem370
That was 8th Day Juggernaut Trion is suppose to be a giant. Some on said 66meters tall.

Wei Phoenix
god I always get them mixed up when it comes to feats.

golem370
8th Day Juggernaut looked like he was going to kill Thor with a bear hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.