PC Karate Kid w/Gem Of Cyttorak vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
KK has the gem, fight takes place in downtown NYC. Who takes it?

DigiMark007
KK in teh stompz! That skill with Juggy's physical stats. Kid's mid-to-high meta with NO POWERS! Give him that kind of strength and he'd be wrecking cities with single strikes.

...heck, the only thing scarier would be even more power with his skill. Like, Cpt. Marvel for instance.

shifty

Shameless plug? Of course. But still true.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by DigiMark007
KK in teh stompz! That skill with Juggy's physical stats. Kid's mid-to-high meta with NO POWERS! Give him that kind of strength and he'd be wrecking cities with single strikes.

...heck, the only thing scarier would be even more power with his skill. Like, Cpt. Marvel for instance.

shifty

The Great Galen
Originally posted by DigiMark007

shifty

I always thought PC KK was better then meta.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I always thought PC KK was better then meta.

Debatable. He was able to hang with legit low heralds, but had no real wins over them that I remember. With a series of good showings and stalemates, I doubt we'd really consider him low herald. High Meta is probably more truthful.

Though, iirc, PC Legion feats are considered canon. Val understands it better than me. So there's technically no distinction between pre and post crisis.

He still stomps this fight though. Hulk wouldn't touch him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.