WonderMan vs Wonder woman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Classic Wonder man

VS

Wonder woman doesnt have her tiara, lasso, or bracelets.

I think it would be pretty close.

Who wins?

Enyalus
Diana's H2H skills >>> Wonder Man's.

Though, Classic Wonder Man was immensely strong, and Diana doesn't have her bracelets (which double her strength). So, I'm sort of undecided.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Diana's H2H skills >>> Wonder Man's.

Though, Classic Wonder Man was immensely strong, and Diana doesn't have her bracelets (which double her strength). So, I'm sort of undecided.
WRONG. Her bracers DO NOT Double her strength. sick

Stoic
Wonderman doesn't have a prayer, and he may last for 5 minutes if Diana decides to draw it out.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
WRONG. Her bracers DO NOT Double her strength. sick

....I got that information from you, in that ridiculous Superman being 10x stronger than Wonder Woman thread.

Dark-Jaxx
No, you are thinking of her gauntlets I think, not her standard bracers.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, you are thinking of her gauntlets I think, not her standard bracers.

You're probably right.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Stoic
Wonderman doesn't have a prayer, and he may last for 5 minutes if Diana decides to draw it out.
Don't underestimate classic Wonder Man. Anyone who can give a tough fight to guys like Thor, Hyperion, and Gladiator is fully capable of giving Diana a run for her money IMO, ESPECIALLY if she doesn't have her gear for the fight.

Stoic
Hype and Glads used Simon like a squash ball though. hype even drove him through a planet.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Stoic
Hype and Glads used Simon like a squash ball though. hype even drove him through a planet.
Who cares if he got driven through a planetoid(it wasn't an actual planet)? Hyperion then had to take him to the sun because he was still conscious and this was after the two stood toe to toe trading punches that were causing the entire planatoid to shake.

Same thing with Glads, Wonderman never actually got ko'd by his punches(and WM semi reacted to a blitz from him), he effectively BFR'd him by knocking him all the way to the core of the planet they were fighting on and it took him a couple of minutes to dig his way out because Glad's had already torched his flight belt.

I'm not saying Wonder Man will win, just that WW won't have an easy time with it by any stretch if the imagination.

guy222
diana

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Same thing with Glads, Wonderman never actually got ko'd by his punches(and WM semi reacted to a blitz from him), he effectively BFR'd him by knocking him all the way to the core of the planet they were fighting on and it took him a couple of minutes to dig his way out because Glad's had already torched his flight belt.

Don't mess with Glads, homeboy. Or incure my wrath! mad Wonder Man stated that one of Glads punches would have literally torn his head off had he not rolled with it in the nick of time. And as you already mentioned, Classic WonderMan's durability was top notch. smile

Who you picking to win the fight? I'm kind of undecided, myself.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Enyalus
Don't mess with Glads, homeboy. Or incure my wrath! mad Wonder Man stated that one of Glads punches would have literally torn his head off had he not rolled with it in the nick of time. And as you already mentioned, Classic WonderMan's durability was top notch. smile

Who you picking to win the fight? I'm kind of undecided, myself.
That was the "semi reacted to a blitz" I was talking about, and it wasn't just a punch because Glads was bullrushing him(and Glad's bullrushing speed is pretty freakin impressive). He took several strait punches from Glad's, and none of them actually took his head off. So I actually look at it as a pretty good showing for both truth be told, I just wish it would have ended in something other than a BFR so we'd have a better idea of how much Simon could take and dish out against someone on Kallarak's level.

Anyway for this match, I see Diana's skill earning her the win eventually. But I don't see it as an "easy" win and I'm pretty sure she's going to have her share of lumps in the end.

fangirl101
WW/7/10.

Old Wonder Man was insanely tuff and hit as hard as thor's hammer. The ony reason she wins is Skill and Speed. I see them as Peers in Strength. He was as strong as thor but hit as hard as the hammer.

Bouboumaster
Wonder Wan has been trained by Captain America.

However I agree with people who think that the most useless character ever win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.