SMP vs Marvel Top tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Sentry, Silver surfer, Quasar, gladiator, Thor, Beta ray bill, The void

VS

Superman Prime w/ solarsuit

vansonbee
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Sentry, Silver surfer, Quasar, gladiator, Thor, Beta ray bill, The void

VS

Superman Prime w/ solarsuit I say team.

Wei Phoenix
Void is going to really rape him.

Enyalus
The team takes this easier than they did against Darkseid.

fangirl101
Didn't SBP with Solar suit ***** all of DC's heroes? And over 55 GL's? I suppose peope are stupid enought to think this team could ***** all of DC earth's heroes.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Didn't SBP with Solar suit ***** all of DC's heroes? And over 55 GL's? I suppose peope are stupid enought to think this team could ***** all of DC earth's heroes.
What 7 top tiers did he take out simultaneously? I seem to remember Manhunter, Conner, and Flash giving him problems individually, Krypto drawing blood, and Hal blasting right through his armor and causing him to cry out in pain after lethal force was authorized.

vansonbee
Didn't SBP with Solar suit ***** all of DC's heroes? And over 55 GL's? I suppose peope are stupid enought to think this team could ***** all of DC earth's heroes. I thought SBP ran from Dc heroes. and 55 GL all has the same energy base attack. Here more variety of different abilities.

You shouldn't type foul blocked* language, so unlady like duroll

Wei Phoenix
SBP has a fear of Darkness. Void is the darkness. SS can make the suit feed him red sun energy.

Gladiator believes he is untouchable thus he is and Prime gets stomped.

fangirl101
Originally posted by darthgoober
What 7 top tiers did he take out simultaneously? I seem to remember Manhunter, Conner, and Flash giving him problems individually, Krypto drawing blood, and Hal blasting right through his armor and causing him to cry out in pain after lethal force was authorized.
I remember him busting up dozens and dozens of heroes. And then Sunlight hit his hand and it was a wrap. Or If you want, I'll look at every hero he fought and put them in a battle with these 7 so we can expose the marvel wanking for it's true form.

Dark-Jaxx
What 7 top tiers did he take out simultaneously? I seem to remember Manhunter, Conner, and Flash giving him problems individually, Krypto drawing blood, and Hal blasting right through his armor and causing him to cry out in pain after lethal force was authorized. The only time any Flash has given him problems was when they blindsided him. In SC, he batted two of them away easily, and their attacks had no effect Same result in IC when three of them did. Manhunter got one real hit on SMP...Then we see him beating Manhunter's ass. Conner I will give you, I honestly don't know wtf that was about, cause when they fought before, he just. Krypto also always blindsided him, and was also effectively one shotted each time. Hal didn't blast through his armor and make him cry out...He just blasted part of his armor away, and then SMP jacked him in the jaw and broke his arm with ease in response.

Just saying.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The only time any Flash has given him problems was when they blindsided him. In SC, he batted two of them away easily, and their attacks had no effect Same result in IC when three of them did. Manhunter got one real hit on SMP...Then we see him beating Manhunter's ass. Conner I will give you, I honestly don't know wtf that was about, cause when they fought before, he just. Krypto also always blindsided him, and was also effectively one shotted each time. Hal didn't blast through his armor and make him cry out...He just blasted part of his armor away, and then SMP jacked him in the jaw and broke his arm with ease in response.

Just saying.
Krypto is easily Trans level. Have you seen the people he bites. For real. Using Krypto as a low showing is like wtf.

Enyalus
Krypto is easily Trans level. Have you seen the people he bites. For real. Using Krypto as a low showing is like wtf.

LMAO

I admit, that was funny.

Dark-Jaxx
Krypto is easily Trans level. Have you seen the people he bites. For real. Using Krypto as a low showing is like wtf. ...It is hard to tell if this is a joke or not...

fangirl101
...It is hard to tell if this is a joke or not...
I'm serious. Krypto is not to be Fvcked with.

Dark-Jaxx
I'm serious. Krypto is not to be Fvcked with. If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? mmm

Enyalus
If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? mmm

Fangirl: Seriously, just say no. Jaxx likes to do really, really bad things. Like ejaculate on your intestines once he disembowels you...and then bury you 12 ft under the ground for a few months, to reuse later.

fangirl101
If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? mmm
No. I skipped lunch and dinner for the last 3 days to keep it this way. Happy Dance

Dark-Jaxx
No. I skipped lunch and dinner for the last 3 days to keep it this way. Happy Dance I demand pics or it didn't happen.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm just jealous of DJ because my charm, intelligence, attravtiveness, and over uberocity cannot compete with the uber haxx that is the manly man Dark-Jaxx. Fixed.

fangirl101
I demand pics or it didn't happen.
You are acting up. What's your myspace boo. I"ll send you a freind request.

Enyalus
Fixed.

Damn you, Beyonder!

Dark-Jaxx
You are acting up. What's your myspace boo. I"ll send you a freind request. Myspace does not work on this computer I am using in all honesty...I don't know why.

quanchi112
Team wins 10 of 10. Prime is tough but nowhere near this tough.

darthgoober
The only time any Flash has given him problems was when they blindsided him. In SC, he batted two of them away easily, and their attacks had no effect Same result in IC when three of them did. Manhunter got one real hit on SMP...Then we see him beating Manhunter's ass. Conner I will give you, I honestly don't know wtf that was about, cause when they fought before, he just. Krypto also always blindsided him, and was also effectively one shotted each time. Hal didn't blast through his armor and make him cry out...He just blasted part of his armor away, and then SMP jacked him in the jaw and broke his arm with ease in response.

Just saying.
Who cares if he was blindsided? With even a smidgen of team work, blindsiding SBP won't pose too much trouble. And as for Hal, yes he did...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4618/scan0019ce6.th.jpghttp://img206.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

You can clearly see the beam blast right through the armor on his arm and SBP cry out in pain. And what makes you think Hal was one shotted? The Supes's bullrushed him right afterwards and Hal is upright when they take him away. Now I'm not saying that a rear view shot of Hal is proof that he was conscious, but it's definitely not proof that he was KO'd. And the fact that Hal was leading the force that arrived just after SBP was beaten...
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/102/scan0028ip6.th.jpg

... seems to suggest(at least to me) that he wasn't since they got there minutes(tops) and I'm pretty sure they were all moving at a decent speed to lend Supes a hand, or at least see the outcome.

Think about this, SBP's armor was destroyed after it was flown through a star right? Well Glad's Heatvision alone has been stated as being hotter than stars and I won't even go into the power output of Surfer and Thor.

Dark-Jaxx
Who cares if he was blindsided? With even a smidgen of team work, blindsiding SBP won't pose too much trouble. And as for Hal, yes he did...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4618/scan0019ce6.th.jpghttp://img206.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

You can clearly see the beam blast right through the armor on his arm and SBP cry out in pain. And what makes you think Hal was one shotted? The Supes's bullrushed him right afterwards and Hal is upright when they take him away. Now I'm not saying that a rear view shot of Hal is proof that he was conscious, but it's definitely not proof that he was KO'd. And the fact that Hal was leading the force that arrived just after SBP was beaten...
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/102/scan0028ip6.th.jpg

... seems to suggest(at least to me) that he wasn't since they got there minutes(tops) and I'm pretty sure they were all moving at a decent speed to lend Supes a hand, or at least see the outcome.

Think about this, SBP's armor was destroyed after it was flown through a star right? Well Glad's Heatvision alone has been stated as being hotter than stars and I won't even go into the power output of Surfer and Thor. The fact that all the times he saw them coming they were easily batted away and could not damage him makes me believe it matters.

Alright, he had a minor cry in pain, I'll give you that. Hal was jacked in the jaw and had his arm snapped like it was a brittle stick. Maybe one shotted was the wrong word, would you prefer dominated?

Oh I never said SMP would win. I'm just nitpicking various points cause I'm bored. big grin

darthgoober
The fact that all the times he saw them coming they were easily batted away and could not damage him makes me believe it matters.
Didn't they normally go at him one and two at a time? The top tiers I mean. I know he blasted through a bunch of B-listers but when did he tear through guys like like the big Seven simultaneously. His GL Corp feat was pretty impressive, but it was tainted by the fact that the GL's weren't authorized to use lethal force until right before Hal blasted him.

Alright, he had a minor cry in pain, I'll give you that. Hal was jacked in the jaw and had his arm snapped like it was a brittle stick. Maybe one shotted was the wrong word, would you prefer dominated?
And that was one of the most impressive things I saw him do in that arc and one of the few reason's that I'll label him as actually being above top tier in it. But in the process of taking down one top tier, he got nailed by two others and there are seven of them here.

Oh I never said SMP would win. I'm just nitpicking various points cause I'm bored. big grin
Ok. But you're the only person bringing any kind of reasonable debate so you're all I have to argue with big grin .

Red Hulk
I know he blasted through a bunch of B-listers but when did he tear through guys like like the big Seven simultaneously. He seemingly took down MM and WW at the same time while weakened with a bunch of other heroes around.

Bentley
SMP stomps them, PIS stops him from using heat vision through someone's head -already passed clean through Supes shoulder- here, it won't.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Red Hulk
He seemingly took down MM and WW at the same time while weakened with a bunch of other heroes around. I wonder, in all SBP did he ever got caught by WW lasso?

Originally posted by Bentley
SMP stomps them, PIS stops him from using heat vision through someone's head -already passed clean through Supes shoulder- here, it won't.
ok

Nihilist
team

Badabing
There seems to be confusion in this thread. The opening post says SuperMAN Prime w/solar suit.

Did he mean SuperBOY Prime or SuperMAN Prime amped with the suit?

Philosophía
Superboy Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
As of Sinestro Corps. War, he can also be called Superman Prime.

Zack Fair
WOuld be nice to see just how devastating a fully-powered Prime's heat vision can be. I mean even nearly powerless it passes through current Supes as if he wasn't standing there. It kills Green Lanterns for fun and it also hurt a Guardian.

Meh anyways

Badabing
Closed. A few posts into the thread there were people debating Superboy Prime where the thread starter typed Superman Prime. The thread also degraded to spam on the first page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.