Bane & Marka Ragnos Bamfs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
As you know ive been reading up on every person i see ppl write alot well in alot of the most powerfull threads i saw bane and marka i read up on both of them.It seemd to me that bane was one of the most powerfull ever in everyway and seem to be way badder then sidious in every way except being as smart and alot of ppl have revan in there top and if im correct didnt bane find his holocron and learn all his teachings..i didnt see how he died can someone let me know also i wanna know everyones thought of were u would place bane in all the greatess sith like sidious,dooku,vader,ext..Also i read about the very little that was there for marka he seemed to be the baddest ever but thats all they pretty much say does anyone know where i can read more about him and does anyone know how he died as well.also if you do know alot about him where would you place him among the greatess sith....

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by BOOG
As you know ive been reading up on every person i see ppl write alot well in alot of the most powerfull threads i saw bane and marka i read up on both of them.It seemd to me that bane was one of the most powerfull ever in everyway and seem to be way badder then sidious in every way except being as smart and alot of ppl have revan in there top and if im correct didnt bane find his holocron and learn all his teachings..i didnt see how he died can someone let me know also i wanna know everyones thought of were u would place bane in all the greatess sith like sidious,dooku,vader,ext..Also i read about the very little that was there for marka he seemed to be the baddest ever but thats all they pretty much say does anyone know where i can read more about him and does anyone know how he died as well.also if you do know alot about him where would you place him among the greatess sith....

For the love of Casper the Wholy Ghost! That was one sentence! He didn't even use the 'four commas equals a period' trick I taught him... He's getting worse. I'm disappointed.

Bane: Incredible Force strength, invulnerable orbalisk armor, powerful TK and Lightning, Revan, Darzu and Nadd's Holocrons and the author-wanking of Drew Karpyshyn all contribute to his strength. He is not a match for Sidious, or on the top two tiers, but he is very powerful.

Ragnos: I don't read the comics, but PH seems to have decided that he was reasonably powerful, if only by popular acclaim. Also, he kept multitudes of other Sith Lords in line during his reign.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
For the love of Casper the Wholy Ghost! That was one sentence! He didn't even use the 'four commas equals a period' trick I taught him... He's getting worse. I'm disappointed.

Bane: Incredible Force strength, invulnerable orbalisk armor, powerful TK and Lightning, Revan, Darzu and Nadd's Holocrons and the author-wanking of Drew Karpyshyn all contribute to his strength. He is not a match for Sidious, or on the top two tiers, but he is very powerful.

Ragnos: I don't read the comics, but PH seems to have decided that he was reasonably powerful, if only by popular acclaim. Also, he kept multitudes of other Sith Lords in line during his reign. Failure. There were periods in that post.

Red Nemesis
176 words divided into 4 sentences = 44 words/sentence. These are either professorial cathedrals of thought- bastions of logic, or they are run on abominations. This was the latter.

Kudos to you for noticing the periods. I only scanned through for buzzwords; I wanted to see if he was still 'gangsta'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.