Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOOG
I STILL DONT LIKE HIM BUT YEAH HES DEFINETLY A BAD MOTHER ****ER.Now i know why gideon rides his cock so hard hahah,and i defenitly misplaced him on my top ever but also to back up some of the stuff i said i copied this from wiki

Although tempted, Galen resisted what his master could not: falling to the dark side through Palpatine's manipulation. Using telekinesis, he hurled objects at Sidious, who absorbed the blows, at great personal injury to himself, and attempted to goad Galen into dealing the deathblow. Galen, realizing that killing Palpatine would turn him back to the dark side, backed off. Palpatine summoned his full strength and sent lightning at Kota, attempting to force the issue, but Galen unexpectedly took the blast for his friend and was fatally wounded. With his dying breath, Galen caused an explosion with the Force, incapacitating Palpatine long enough for a group of captured Rebel leaders to escape.

also i loved this part

In the end, only four beings have ever been known to duel the Emperor on equal terms: Jedi Master Mace Windu, Jedi Master Yoda, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, and Galen Marek.

Now give SK some motha****in love hahaha amd also who ever wants to give me sum more info on his 2 clone bodies how did that all work out withc was is actuall one and where they just as strong..

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BOOG
I STILL DONT LIKE HIM BUT YEAH HES DEFINETLY A BAD MOTHER ****ER.Now i know why gideon rides his cock so hard I loled.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I loled.

I got a text message the other day showing Princess Leia giving Sidious a blowjob while Darth Maul was DPing her with his saber and his own unit.

It was disturbing. And strangely sexy.

Lightsnake
Dear BOOG

Go away.

Never return.

Gideon
I ride his cock so hard because he's powerful? No. That's shallow. That was Ysanne Isard.

The rugged good looks, charm, and humanitarian efforts did it for me.

sweersa
Originally posted by Gideon
I ride his dick so hard because he's powerful? No. That's shallow. That was Ysanne Isard.

The rugged good looks, charm, and humanitarian efforts did it for me.

Reported.

Gideon
Originally posted by sweersa
Reported.

Sweet. REX and Ush will agree. They too have been seduced by the Daaa'k Loah'd.

Happy_Sith
TFU contributed even more to my love for the Sidious character.

The way he fooled that simpering Jedi was magnificent.

As a matter of fact, I remember chuckling to myself as he did it.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Enyalus
I got a text message the other day showing Princess Leia giving Sidious a blowjob while Darth Maul was DPing her with his saber and his own unit.

It was disturbing. And strangely sexy. I demand proof of this claim.

BOOG
i was hoping for a better response from gideon to be honest i thought you would love that i put facts about galen woopin sisious.

Gideon
i was hoping for a better response from gideon to be honest i thought you would love that i put facts about galen woopin sisious.

Except that Wookieepedia isn't a source. The official databank is, and it says Galen was "no match" for the Emperor. Meaning you lose and I win.

So, yeah, I'm really glad you brought those "facts" up. Kinda made you look like a moron.

BOOG
TAKE sidiouses vagina out of your mouth plently of ppl use wookiepedia.WAR GALEN

Gideon
TAKE sidiouses vagina out of your mouth plently of ppl use wookiepedia.WAR GALEN

Sidious is a hermaphrodite? Interesting. Moving right along, "many people use Wiki" is irrelevant. It is still a public organism that can be edited by anybody. It is not official.

The databank, on the other hand, is. And it says Palpatine > Marek.

Come on, now. You've gotta be the sorest loser out of your hood. What sort of self-respecting thug, gangsta, or crunkmasta would start whining and go "Waaa! Take Sidious's vagina outta yo' mouth"?

It's time to accept the truth. I just pimpsmacked you via the internet and you can't handle it. You'll be the laughing stock of the ghetto.

BOOG
HAHAHAHAHAHAH gideon you are by far my favorite nerd on here,your shit talking is hilarious i dont even mind it but galen ownes sidious just admit it.Hes wayyy younger and inexperienced and still ass pounding sidious like a the cheap tranny he is.

Captain REX
Um... what? Yeah, I'm closing this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.