Superman w/ Entropy Aegis vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Superman is equipped with the entropy aegis armor, fight takes place in Supes hometown...who takes it?

Dark-Jaxx
...Why is it that most of your threads are Thanos threads?

Enyalus
Dude. no expression Just no...

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Superman is equipped with the entropy aegis armor, fight takes place in Supes hometown...who takes it?
thanos beats any character from DC. Even the presence. There are idiots who think that thanos could get the IG and beat the presence. So please. no more thanos threads.

The Great Galen
It's futile I know.....

Dark-Jaxx
It's futile I know..... So's your face.

The Great Galen
C'mon man, thanos threads are fun...in fact Im thinking of doing a "DCU vs Thanos"to see what will happen.

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos traps DC into a force block, dur.

And dude...When I first read the caption by your sig...I could have SWORE it said,"The essential force of nudity."

Lol.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Thanos traps DC into a force block, dur.

And dude...When I first read the caption by your sig...I could have SWORE it said,"The essential force of nudity."

Lol.

Dude I have a even better idea of a sig...but damn everyone in the request thread is gone or something.

Dark-Jaxx
What was the idea?

Enyalus
DCU doesn't have Drax in their universe. Thanos would be unkillable.

And he'd have infinite time to gather some kickass artifacts. He'd solo the DCU eventually. smile

The Great Galen
What was the idea?

Some girl on girl action you knowz.

Dark-Jaxx
Some girl on girl action you knowz. Get some homo to make it now.

The Great Galen
Get some homo to make it now.

I posted in the sig thread, although I couldnt find any supergirl "HLA"on net...some were just poorly drawn BS heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.