Mordru vs Rune king Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
All out battle who wins? eek!

quanchi112
Which Mordru?

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which Mordru? Current.

Kasper Gutman
Rune King Thor. Would be a fun fight to watch but i don't see RKT breaking much of a sweat and dispatching him maybe not as casually as other but still dispatching him. RKT seems to be working on a higher mystical level then other magic user. I include Dr. Strange, other Skyfathers and the various major demons like Zom, Dormamu, Satanish and Mephisto.

Mordu might not be killable but should be no trouble for RKT to either contain or fully drain him of powers. RKT brings too much for this fight. He'd know the complete past of Mordru, what he was thinking, what motivated him, what his weaknesses are or were. He'd know what he was upto in the present and be able to change Mordu's future.

Mordu is a powerhouse there's no doubt but he seems to have been defeated over and over again. Drained by Darkseid, the sorcerers of Zerox stipped him of power, he gets contained and has a fear of containment which RKT would know during the fight. Basically i just see RKT working at a higher level then any other mystic. Here's a question. Do we even know if RKT can even be harmed by a physical or mystical attack?

kgkg
Jim Shooter is doing a good job

Mordru for me has been hard to gauge in power but I put him over king thor for now

Estacado
Which Mordru?
It's not like you know anything about him.....

Mindset
Originally posted by Estacado
It's not like you know anything about him..... He knows everything about him, EVERYTHING

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current. RKThor wins.Originally posted by Estacado
It's not like you know anything about him..... Oh,but I do.Originally posted by Mindset
He knows everything about him, EVERYTHING laughing out loud

cloud102
PC Mordru would definitley break even.

comicfan11
Current Mordru I think loses.
PC Mordru takes it IMO

Harbinger
RKT should win with relative ease.

Kasper Gutman
Mordru fires off a giant fireball of doom. RKT raises a hand. Mordru finds himself in a lockbox (said in an Al Gore voice).

tsscls
If Nabu has a chance vs. Odin, then I take Mordru.

Endless Mike
RKT is above Skyfather level, he beats Mordru

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endless Mike
RKT is above Skyfather level, he beats Mordru Then what level is he then?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Then what level is he then?

Imo he's semi-abstract level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Imo he's semi-abstract level. Eh really? What the heck is semi-abstract and what feats make him semi-abstract? I am so confused eek!

Endrict Nuul
Hes around Galactus (average) level.

Superherovandal
RKT near Spectre and Mxyzptlk? WTF are you smoking? He's nowhere near them.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Superherovandal
RKT near Spectre and Mxyzptlk? WTF are you smoking? He's nowhere near them.

I edited it....thinking something else atm.

quanchi112
RKT near Spectre and Mxyzptlk? WTF are you smoking? He's nowhere near them. RKThor would defeat Mxy imo. Spectre, Im not to sure about.

iceman24567
RKT near Spectre and Mxyzptlk? WTF are you smoking? He's nowhere near them. Nah he's not on their level at all

Endrict Nuul
Imo hes the same tier as Spectre (average)

Philosophía
RKThor would defeat Mxy imo.

facepalm

iceman24567

quanchi112

ozz81
RKT

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
RKT thumb up

Prep-Man
Which Mordru?

zeel
Originally posted by The Nuul
Imo hes the same tier as Spectre (average)

Only version of the specter RKT beats is dov specter. Be honest id say thor in this fight but i dunno, im suprised at the lack of mordru fans supporting mordru hear. Mordru's power level fluctuates alot.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zeel
Only version of the specter RKT beats is dov specter. Be honest id say thor in this fight but i dunno, im suprised at the lack of mordru fans supporting mordru hear. Mordru's power level fluctuates alot.

The only time I have seen Mordru's power fluctuate, was when the new age of magic entered or something to that. Since Pre-Crisis, he has always been a powerhouse.

SquallX
RKThor would defeat Mxy imo. Spectre, Im not to sure about.

I swear man, i just ****ing swear.

You should not be taking seriously for typing that shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX

You should not be taking seriously for typing that shit. So Annataz can do so but Thor can't.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SquallX

You should not be taking seriously for typing that shit.

I don't know why you just don't ignore him.

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't know why you just don't ignore him.

That's true, and it would save me the headache, but sometimes it's so ****ing hard to do.

It's like the guy never heard of Pis/Cis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.