Gladiator vs Bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Gladiator

Vs

Bizarro

Who wins?

tkitna
Glads

Enyalus
Originally posted by tkitna
Glads

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator believes he is untouchable and Bizzaro will have no way to counter that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Gladiator believes he is untouchable and Bizzaro will have no way to counter that.
Except Glads has been touched so many times. That gets old.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101

Wrong on so many levels...my mind is so in the gutter.

guy222
gladiator

zeel

Very true but we all must remember one important thing about bizzaro.

Hes a retard.

vansonbee
Originally posted by zeel
Very true but we all must remember one important thing about bizzaro.

Hes a retard.
He is very....

Bizarro is like downgrade of Superman, but if I remember correctly Bizarro isn't effected by K-nite?

Gladiator wins anyways, even w/o the confident boost

Wei Phoenix

I'm just saying what he told Vulcan. Bizzaro can't beat the power of imagination and courage.

Nihilist
glads in a stomp

Eel O'Brien
Maybe if Bizarro had some kind of intelligence and training.

Otherwise, smart warrior trumps retard.

beast1234
Gladiator wins.

carver9
Gladiator wins.

Senor Cage
Bizarro

Eon Blue
Glads stomps the retarded Superman clone.

DarkSaint85
Bizarro is smarter than Glads, and faster

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bizarro is smarter than Glads, and faster

Bizarro lost his intelligence. He no longer bathes in Kryptonite. And how is he faster than Gladiator?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Bizarro lost his intelligence. He no longer bathes in Kryptonite. And how is he faster than Gladiator?
Carver bumped this thread because it's Pre 52 Bizarro.

Who built his own (misshapen) spaceworthy rocket. Something Glads never has.

Faster? He raced pretty evenly with Zoom. The guy who blitzes Flashes for fun

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver bumped this thread because it's Pre 52 Bizarro.

Who built his own (misshapen) spaceworthy rocket. Something Glads never has.

Faster? He raced pretty evenly with Zoom. The guy who blitzes Flashes for fun

Oh, well that version is smarter. I thought that this was the current iteration.
I'm not certain that Zoom helps his case, because the Flash is faster than Bizarro. Both DC and Marvel writers tend to mess up continuity from time to time, unless Zoom wasn't actually going all out in that race, which seemed to have been set to mockingly mirror Superman's race against the Flash.

DarkSaint85
Oh, well that version is smarter. I thought that this was the current iteration.
I'm not certain that Zoom helps his case, because the Flash is faster than Bizarro. Both DC and Marvel writers tend to mess up continuity from time to time, unless Zoom wasn't actually going all out in that race, which seemed to have been set to mockingly mirror Superman's race against the Flash.

Zoom was pretty pissed off at him, and needed to win so that Bizarro could join them:

https://i.postimg.cc/tTLXbNT5/RCO002-1469652056.jpg

They were racinge venly, Zoom won though:

https://i.postimg.cc/cLsddHsV/RCO007-1469652056.jpg

Stoic
Yeah I read that. It's just his past performances that has me thinking that Gladiator should have no problems with competing with that level of super speed. I see them as near equals across the board. The smarter one likely wins. In this case it's Bizarro.

9jaboy

Hope you're not trying to downplay the feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.