Mordru vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/MordruPower-1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24652/458459-odin__8__super.jpg

vansonbee
Which version of Mordru and Odin are you using? Be specific please. big grin

shokosugi
well according to this http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Mordru it only took Elongated Man to stop Mordru.

fangirl101
Originally posted by shokosugi
well according to this http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Mordru it only took Elongated Man to stop Mordru.
Wait? Are you using a cartoon?

Enyalus
Most likely Mordru, although I think Odin can take several wins. Correct me if I'm wrong, fangirl, but Mordru is pretty much a straight up sorceror/caster, whereas Odin can do that and is a battle hardened warrior.

But, as I said, Mordru for the majority.

vansonbee
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wait? Are you using a cartoon?
He is using a cartoon, everyone know about that big grin love the series.

Mordru most likely wins in this fight. Not sure spells effect Odin or restrain him, he broke free of Thanos powerful shield that capture WM Thor.

DigiMark007
I refuse to believe Odin's power would tickle Emo Prime. Therefore I'd be forced to vote Odin.

fangirl101
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I refuse to believe Odin's power would tickle Emo Prime. Therefore I'd be forced to vote Odin.
Even Mxy's Magic was useless against SBP.

Mxy>>>>Mordrue+Odin.

Enyalus
Even Mxy's Magic was useless against SBP.

Mxy>>>>Mordrue+Odin.

Mxy was drained.

DigiMark007
Yeah, context.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mxy was drained.
He wasn't. He had his powers. His will was sapped.

Desaad

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. Lots of beings less durable or as durable as SBP have stood up to Odin's blasts.

Mind you, I would be more upset if Mordru had put significant EFFORT into those blasts, or lost any sort of extended altercation against Superboy Prime, but saying a casual blast from Mordru tickled him? That's fine.

OneDumbG0
Anybody got a short, quick, dirty list of Mordru's top feats?

DigiMark007
I only know him from JSA, where he's made a living off of handing Sentinel his ass in a variety of ways, and also stalemating or besting Dr. Fate.

cloud102
Damn, Mordru can annihilate galaxies? Didn't know that. I say Mordru or tossup/

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Desaad
I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. Lots of beings less durable or as durable as SBP have stood up to Odin's blasts.

Mind you, I would be more upset if Mordru had put significant EFFORT into those blasts, or lost any sort of extended altercation against Superboy Prime, but saying a casual blast from Mordru tickled him? That's fine.

We don't know the effort involved. He intended to kill him with it though, so maybe it wasn't full force but it also wasn't with the kid gloves.

And yeah, people have stood up to Odin. But it's never tickled. I stand by my stubbornness. I refuse to believe Odin's blasts would tickle him.

fangirl101
We don't know the effort involved. He intended to kill him with it though, so maybe it wasn't full force but it also wasn't with the kid gloves.

And yeah, people have stood up to Odin. But it's never tickled. I stand by my stubbornness. I refuse to believe Odin's blasts would tickle him.
Odin's Blast are magic? SBP it seems is immune to magic. I can see why they would make him that way. Becuz he wouldn't be the big threat that he is in the DCU with So many powerful Mages and wizards and such.

Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure at this point that its pretty obvious that Johns is saying that SBP is invulnerable to magic. He took a magical hit from not only Black Adam but also Mordru. Mordru is Nabu's level.

The Great Galen
Mordru I'd say, although Odin would be his best chanllenge thus far.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by vansonbee
Which version of Mordru and Odin are you using? Be specific please. big grin

This isn't always needed. Not every character has multiple incarnations. There's also rules that specify which version if none are specified, so technically it's not necessary for the thread-starter to say this.

All this does is either shows that you are unfamiliar with the characters, or are trying to annoy fangirl by being very absolute. Or that you haven't read the rules. None of which seem very appealing.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure at this point that its pretty obvious that Johns is saying that SBP is invulnerable to magic. He took a magical hit from not only Black Adam but also Mordru. Mordru is Nabu's level. He's probably saying he has no magic weakness. But that doesn't mean he's invulnerable to it. It's not as if magic is completely nullified when it comes in contact with him. His bio-aura is just that damn durable.

Desaad

But he'd never encountered Superboy Prime before this moment. The best you could say is that he encountered Superman-as-Superboy, who would be considerably LESS powerful than Superboy Prime AND have at least a slight weakness to magic.

The amount of power he would summon, then, even for a killing stroke against a being whose raw durability was that much lower than SBP's AND had a magic weakness SHOULD by all rights tickle.

Thanos who is, in my opinion, not EVEN as durable as Superboy Prime (and who is, at best, AS durable) has been unmoved by an opening salvo from Odin.

That isn't to say that I don't think Odin didn't win that fight, or that he was using his full out power when he blasted him (he clearly wasn't), but there we are.

Enyalus
He wasn't. He had his powers. His will was sapped.

Drained and sapped are synonyms. stick out tongue I never stated that his POWERS were drained. Just that he was. Take that as you like. stick out tongue

joshypooh
mordru loses

fangirl101
Originally posted by joshypooh
mordru loses
Look at the first page.

joshypooh
Look at the first page. odin is on a whole other level

fangirl101
odin is on a whole other level
How is he on whole other level than being able to destroy galaxies with one big blast? Dude.

Desaad
I will say that the choice of pictures for this battle is hilariously biased.

Mordru gets a reference to destroying galaxies, and Odin gets....trapped in ice?

LOL.

fangirl101

Mordru gets a reference to destroying galaxies, and Odin gets....trapped in ice?

LOL.
I didnt' know Odin was trapped in Ice. It looked like he was blowing up a galaxy.

joshypooh
How is he on whole other level than being able to destroy galaxies with one big blast? Dude. has mordru ever rocked the multiverse?

fangirl101
has mordru ever rocked the multiverse?

Has Odin? LMAO. Odin's fought thru the Multiverse. But So has Darksied and Orion lmao.

joshypooh
Has Odin? LMAO. Odin's fought thru the Multiverse. But So has Darksied and Orion lmao. when?

DigiMark007

LOL.

Agreed. I lol'd too.

fangirl101
Agreed. I lol'd too.
Sorry. I didn't pay attention to the bottom of Odin's pic. from the Top, it looks like he's releasing A huge blast of white energy into the galaxy.

Nihilist
odin

skygunner41
Mordu.

iceman24567
Mordru wins

quanchi112
Odin wins.

cloud102
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mordru wins

Juntai
Mordru wins

Philosophía
Mordru.

fangirl101
So then Is Mordru the Top of the Skyfathers?

quanchi112
So then Is Mordru the Top of the Skyfathers? No.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
No.
Mordru can destroy Galaxies with his hands. Alone.

quanchi112
Mordru can destroy Galaxies with his hands. Alone. That doesnt mean he can defeat Odin.

iceman24567
Mordru wins Indeed eek!

Mindset
Indeed eek! Liar

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Liar Nah confused

Mindset
I disagree.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I disagree. I agree eek!

Mindset
droolio

Superherovandal
No. no he's not cause there's no such thing as skyfathers in DC. But that doesn't mean he won't stomp Odin into the ground.
'

Val-E-Doosh
Mordru wins, Geoff Johns shitty writing notwithstanding.

The Illuminati
Odin every single time... Spite.

Harbinger
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no he's not cause there's no such thing as skyfathers in DC. But that doesn't mean he won't stomp Odin into the ground.
' How does he beat him?

Endless Mike
Odin, unless someone can post some really good feats for Mordru (I'll even accept Pre-Crisis stuff, since I'm basing this on classic Odin)

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, context. You wanna talk about context, when Mxy received his powers back from Annataz, he outright states he is not up to fighting Prime, and flys back to his girlfriend crying like a little girl.

Context indeed. smile

But SMP was also amped, so yeah.

But if Mordru can "destroy galaxies with his bare hands", he wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Geoff Johns shitty writing ...Wut?

Endless Mike
Geoff Johns is one of my favorite current comic writers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You wanna talk about context, when Mxy received his powers back from Annataz, he outright states he is not up to fighting Prime, and flys back to his girlfriend crying like a little girl.

Context indeed. smile

But SMP was also amped, so yeah.

But if Mordru can "destroy galaxies with his bare hands", he wins. Yeah, if he wanted to he would have pwned him. He wasnt up to it.

kgkg
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Geoff Johns is one of my favorite current comic writers His flash stuff is getting repetitive though other than that he is good.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, if he wanted to he would have pwned him. He wasnt up to it. It can be interpreted two ways, he didn't feel like it, or he was not able.

Now, after this we see him flying home crying, and we see the look on his face is that of fear.

So, this makes the "not able" scenario much more likely.

All on-panel.

He was not up to it, in that he could not.

Deny this, and you are biased and in denial, plain and simple. On-panel facts support me.

Priest
Surter Destroyed a Galaxy just by forging a sword, and Odin defeated him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Surter Destroyed a Galaxy just by forging a sword, and Odin defeated him.
Mordru hands destroy GalaxIES.

Priest
Mordru hands destroy GalaxIES.
Odin destroyed GalaxIES in his fight with Infinity smile

fangirl101
Odin destroyed GalaxIES in his fight with Infinity smile
Shared Feat. Non Valid.

Priest
Shared Feat. Non Valid.
Infinity was a aspect of Odin, so yea it is valid.

Mindset
Mordru hands destroy GalaxIES. His hands don't destroy galaxies, the fireball in his hands was stated as being able to destroy galaxies.

quanchi112
It can be interpreted two ways, he didn't feel like it, or he was not able.

Now, after this we see him flying home crying, and we see the look on his face is that of fear.

So, this makes the "not able" scenario much more likely.

All on-panel.

He was not up to it, in that he could not.

Deny this, and you are biased and in denial, plain and simple. On-panel facts support me. He didnt say he wasnt able he said he didnt feel like it. In fact he said he could have done this, HAD HE FELT LIKE IT. Originally posted by fangirl101
Mordru hands destroy GalaxIES. He seemed pretty ineffective against Prime.

vlaaad12345
He didnt say he wasnt able he said he didnt feel like it. In fact he said he could have done this, HAD HE FELT LIKE IT. He seemed pretty ineffective against Prime.
Yea his magic being ineffective against a guy who survives direct trips through anti-matter and takes guardians of the universe blasts with no marks on him and survived a big bang clearly means mordru is weak.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yea his magic being ineffective against a guy who survives direct trips through anti-matter and takes guardians of the universe blasts with no marks on him and survived a big bang clearly means mordru is weak. Prime also got beat in infinite crisis by being tricked into a red sun. Prime wouldnt be tickled by Odin's blasts imo.

What have the guardians of the universe done on panel by way of blasting someone into defeat?

Dark-Jaxx
He didnt say he wasnt able he said he didnt feel like it. In fact he said he could have done this, HAD HE FELT LIKE IT. He said,"If I were up to it." meaning he was not, he wasn't able.

Humor me then, why was Mxy crying like a little girl begging her to seal the 5th Dimension off forever? smile

fangirl101
Infinity was a aspect of Odin, so yea it is valid.
There was some kind of retcon. And odin had trouble rocking a planet with three other skyfathers.

Dark-Jaxx
Prime also got beat in infinite crisis by being tricked into a red sun. Prime wouldnt be tickled by Odin's blasts imo.

What have the guardians of the universe done on panel by way of blasting someone into defeat? Yeah, a Red Sun, those things that, you know, depower him. So that was quite the irrelevant and ignorant statement.

Nice, only addressing a single point. I can't answer that, but Anti-Matter on panel erases reality totally, and a Big Bang, well it destroys the universe.

Yeah, Prime is clearly a pussy.

quanchi112
He said,"If I were up to it." meaning he was not, he wasn't able.

Humor me then, why was Mxy crying like a little girl begging her to seal the 5th Dimension off forever? smile Meaning he wasnt up to it. he never said he couldnt do it. Read the scan again because you are favoring Prime and missing the message here. If Mxy were up to it(meaning his mood and the fact he really didnt give a hoot)he would have pwned him.

Because he is eccentric. Do you really think Mxy couldnt beat Prime?Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, a Red Sun, those things that, you know, depower him. So that was quite the irrelevant and ignorant statement.

Nice, only addressing a single point. I can't answer that, but Anti-Matter on panel erases reality totally, and a Big Bang, well it destroys the universe.

Yeah, Prime is clearly a pussy. Red suns have more of an impact on prime than antimatter. He isnt unbeatable and nowhere near it.

He isnt a wimp,but I think he tends to get a little overrated on this forum.

Dark-Jaxx
Meaning he wasnt up to it. he never said he couldnt do it. Read the scan again because you are favoring Prime and missing the message here. If Mxy were up to it(meaning his mood and the fact he really didnt give a hoot)he would have pwned him.

Because he is eccentric. Do you really think Mxy couldnt beat Prime?

Red suns have more of an impact on prime than antimatter. He isnt unbeatable and nowhere near it.

He isnt a wimp,but I think he tends to get a little overrated on this forum. No, you are the one who is missing the message. The message was plain and clear. Mxy was not willing to fight Prime, he had a sad look on his face when Annataz died, and then muttered,"If I were up to it, I would turn him inside out.", and then flew home CRYING, begging that the 5D verse be closed off forever, now why would he do that? All the evidence favors me, simply being Mxy doesn't mean shit. Do I think Mxy would lose to Prime? I think he would lose to Guardian Amped Prime, who he was afraid of, and not able to beat.

...Red suns are the Kryptonian weakness, they strip them of there powers...What is your point? Rhetorical question, you have none, you are trying to dodge the real points being made with irrelevant, illogical, and downright idiotic replies to my points, sure, a Red Sun will depower them(and that is only if his armor is destroyed), but how does that mean Odin's blasts would kill Prime? I does not.

Oh, and btw, stop using A>B>C logic in debates, it really does get annoying.

quanchi112
No, you are the one who is missing the message. The message was plain and clear. Mxy was not willing to fight Prime, he had a sad look on his face when Annataz died, and then muttered,"If I were up to it, I would turn him inside out.", and then flew home CRYING, begging that the 5D verse be closed off forever, now why would he do that? All the evidence favors me, simply being Mxy doesn't mean shit. Do I think Mxy would lose to Prime? I think he would lose to Guardian Amped Prime, who he was afraid of, and not able to beat.

...Red suns are the Kryptonian weakness, they strip them of there powers...What is your point? Rhetorical question, you have none, you are trying to dodge the real points being made with irrelevant, illogical, and downright idiotic replies to my points, sure, a Red Sun will depower them(and that is only if his armor is destroyed), but how does that mean Odin's blasts would kill Prime? I does not.

Oh, and btw, stop using A>B>C logic in debates, it really does get annoying. Meaning he could turn him inside out. He could do it if he were in the mood.

If you think that Mxy at his best cant beat Prime at his best than thats your opinion which isnt one that is likely to be shared by anyone other than yourself.

The evidence doesnt favor you at all and never has. What he pulled off against Mxy was done through the aid of Annataz. Dont forget that.

Mxy could do whatever he wanted to guardian amped Prime. You seem to be ignorant when it comes to this character's actual abilities.

The point is Prime can be beaten which I said in my last post.

Odin wins this thread by the way.

Estacado
Mordru.

iceman24567
Mordru.

Philosophía
Mordru respect thread coming, hopefully by the end of the week.

iceman24567
Yes please show how he pisses on the legion until they use his lame plot device on him.

Phantom Zone
So why does Mordru win part from the fact hes from DCU?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Fights the whole Legion at once.

Cool name.

I think he conquered the universe at one point or something crazy like that.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Cool name.

I think he conquered the universe at one point or something crazy like that.

Well we might need more detail than that. I know Mordru from his battles with the JSA it was impressive but nothing to suggest hes above Odin...except maybe the fact he resisted being restrained by Jakeems imp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Mordru. Based on what?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Cool name.

I think he conquered the universe at one point or something crazy like that. Dont you think that Odin could take on the entire legion by himself as well.

Phantom Zone

Dont you think that Odin could take on the entire legion by himself as well.

Oh shit wait a minute I just read his post again. Mordru fought the whole legion not beat. Where are they getting this info from? Is it that JSA issue where a future version of Modru fights the legion and loses? What does losing to to the legion prove?

the Darkone
Odin

Philosophía
Phantom Zone, I think we'd all appreciate if you don't get involved in discussions you obviously have no clue about.

smile

comicfan11
PC Mordru might take it.
I think it's pretty even

Phantom Zone

Badabing

quanchi112
Oh shit wait a minute I just read his post again. Mordru fought the whole legion not beat. Where are they getting this info from? Is it that JSA issue where a future version of Modru fights the legion and loses? What does losing to to the legion prove? The thread starter never verified which Mordru it is.

fangirl101
The thread starter never verified which Mordru it is.
PC mordru is current mordur.

quanchi112
PC mordru is current mordur. No,he is the one in the future. You know there is another one with dark hair as opposed to the grey haired one that appears in legion. The current one from Legion gets dominated imo.

fangirl101
No,he is the one in the future. You know there is another one with dark hair as opposed to the grey haired one that appears in legion. The current one from Legion gets dominated imo.
Mordru has no beginning or End. He has no alternates. Current mordru is the guy in Legion of Three worlds, which is the PC mordru.

quanchi112
Mordru has no beginning or End. He has no alternates. Current mordru is the guy in Legion of Three worlds, which is the PC mordru. Yes,its still Mordru in the future while there has been a mordru in the present as well. Just like gds Seid is different from current seid,right?

fangirl101
Yes,its still Mordru in the future while there has been a mordru in the present as well. Just like gds Seid is different from current seid,right?
GDS doesn't exist. Current Mordru is the one in Legion. It's the one I posted in the beginning of the thread. Thanks.

iceman24567
Doesnt Mordru from the future have all the feats that his past self has? Mordru is Mordru no pre crisis Mordru I thought they were the same. Mordru wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Meaning he could turn him inside out. He could do it if he were in the mood.

If you think that Mxy at his best cant beat Prime at his best than thats your opinion which isnt one that is likely to be shared by anyone other than yourself.

The evidence doesnt favor you at all and never has. What he pulled off against Mxy was done through the aid of Annataz. Dont forget that.

Mxy could do whatever he wanted to guardian amped Prime. You seem to be ignorant when it comes to this character's actual abilities.

The point is Prime can be beaten which I said in my last post.

Odin wins this thread by the way. No, he would do it if he were able. He said, if he were up to it he WOULD, not could, which makes a difference. And once again, why was he crying like a little girl?

I don't really care, since the evidence favors my side of the argument.

Yeah it really does. He snatched Mxy by himself, he beat his ass long enough for Annataz to drain him, and he was enough to make Mxy cry and flee.

Not by what happened on-panel. On-panel, Mxy ran crying. You seem to be ignorant when it comes to what actually happened on-panel between the two characters, and SMP always had a high resistance to magic, Guardian Amped it can defend against Mxy level magic.

You always do this, make an illogical, irrelevant, or plain idiotic point and then when called out for it say something stupid like,"The point is he can be beaten" but that totally ignores the context of HOW he was defeated.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, don't know enough about Mordru to say either way.

fangirl101
Mxy could beat SBP if he wanted to. At that point SBP had the guardian amp. Who knows how SBP's powers were being amped. But Mxy could certainly turn the entire universe into one big red sun and pwn SBP.

Enyalus
Mxy could beat SBP if he wanted to. At that point SBP had the guardian amp. Who knows how SBP's powers were being amped. But Mxy could certainly turn the entire universe into one big red sun and pwn SBP.

SMP retcon punches Mxy. big grin

...In the ovaries.

quanchi112
GDS doesn't exist. Current Mordru is the one in Legion. It's the one I posted in the beginning of the thread. Thanks. The point is the legion is in the future and there is one Mordru there and one in the present. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, he would do it if he were able. He said, if he were up to it he WOULD, not could, which makes a difference. And once again, why was he crying like a little girl?

I don't really care, since the evidence favors my side of the argument.

Yeah it really does. He snatched Mxy by himself, he beat his ass long enough for Annataz to drain him, and he was enough to make Mxy cry and flee.

Not by what happened on-panel. On-panel, Mxy ran crying. You seem to be ignorant when it comes to what actually happened on-panel between the two characters, and SMP always had a high resistance to magic, Guardian Amped it can defend against Mxy level magic.

You always do this, make an illogical, irrelevant, or plain idiotic point and then when called out for it say something stupid like,"The point is he can be beaten" but that totally ignores the context of HOW he was defeated.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, don't know enough about Mordru to say either way. What is it that you arent getting?

He said he could do it if he wanted to. he didnt want to. Thats about it.

He could createa red sun,etc. If you know anything about Mxy you know that he could pwn Prime if he were up to it.

fangirl101
The point is the legion is in the future and there is one Mordru there and one in the present. What is it that you arent getting?

If you want to get technical, Odin's dead in the present. Is it that you just hate the fact that Mordru is as powerful or more powerful than your precious Odin?

Dark-Jaxx
What is it that you arent getting?

He said he could do it if he wanted to. he didnt want to. Thats about it.

He could createa red sun,etc. If you know anything about Mxy you know that he could pwn Prime if he were up to it. Prime beat down Mxy. Mxy when repowered admitted he couldn't beat Prime. Mxy flew away crying, begging that the 5D verse be sealed, because he was afraid of Prime.

That's what happened. Dodge it all you want. Mxy said he wanted to, but could not, hence the usage of "would" instead of could. English language, what happened on panel, and common sense agrees with me.

Which wouldn't do shit as SMP does not rely on solar energy in his Guardian amped form.

fangirl101
Prime beat down Mxy. Mxy when repowered admitted he couldn't beat Prime. Mxy flew away crying, begging that the 5D verse be sealed, because he was afraid of Prime.

That's what happened. Dodge it all you want. Mxy said he wanted to, but could not, hence the usage of "would" instead of could. English language, what happened on panel, and common sense agrees with me.

Which wouldn't do shit as SMP does not rely on solar energy in his Guardian amped form.
Prime only beat down an aspect of mxy. Didn't you notice how at the end of the story, mxy is talking about the story, and is perfectly fine. As if it were just a gag to him.

Dark-Jaxx
Yet the writers in an interview said that Mxy was scared of SMP and running from him was the best thing he has ever done.

fangirl101
Yet the writers in an interview said that Mxy was scared of SMP and running from him was the best thing he has ever done.
Writer's interviews aren't canon are they?

Dark-Jaxx
...Considering they wrote the story and know what their own stories are about...Yeah, they are...

iceman24567
Mordru in the future has the feats that present Mordru has right? If so whats the confusion about no expression.

Allankles
...Considering they wrote the story and know what their own stories are about...Yeah, they are...
I don't see how Myx can't kick SBP's ass if he was determined to. He is a high level reality manipulator.

quanchi112
If you want to get technical, Odin's dead in the present. Is it that you just hate the fact that Mordru is as powerful or more powerful than your precious Odin? There is nothing to suggest that he is more powerful than Odin. The only being I remember just laughing off his blasts were the Celestials not Prime.Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Prime beat down Mxy. Mxy when repowered admitted he couldn't beat Prime. Mxy flew away crying, begging that the 5D verse be sealed, because he was afraid of Prime.

Which wouldn't do shit as SMP does not rely on solar energy in his Guardian amped form. Again,its my opinionthat he could easily defeat him,but that he simply wasnt up to it. Why cant he created a red sun smack dab on Prime? Hmmmm,why cant he?Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yet the writers in an interview said that Mxy was scared of SMP and running from him was the best thing he has ever done. He was scared of him sure. I agree,but that doesnt change the fact that he could own him if he were up to it. He is a reality warper.

OneDumbG0
...Considering they wrote the story and know what their own stories are about...Yeah, they are... Dan Jurgens also thinks classic Thor completely outclasses Superman. So?

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Dan Jurgens also thinks classic Thor completely outclasses Superman. So? You are correct. Thats like me putting up a writers statement thats says WW Hulk would beat Superman and act like I won the debate.

fangirl101
Dan Jurgens also thinks classic Thor completely outclasses Superman. So?
Um no. Dan Jurges said that Superman was millions of times more powerful than Thor. And he was made to recant the statement by Marvel. Gets those facts str8.

OneDumbG0
Um no. Dan Jurges said that Superman was millions of times more powerful than Thor. And he was made to recant the statement by Marvel. Gets those facts str8. Nobody forced him to recant. In fact, he mocked people who thought anybody would take such a statement seriously. He also said this straight-up:

BTW:Posted by Dan Jurgens on Wednesday, February 25 2004 at 01:13:21 GMT
in reply to A few quick questions for Dan, posted by Upper_Krust on Tuesday, February 24 2004 at 23:58:50 GMT

> Anyway onto the questions:
>
> #1. Odin vs. Darkseid (since you have written both) whose your money on? >>

Odin. I do believe he's more powerful.

I'm not sure of the exact question. Sorry.

<< #1.5 (Related to the above question) Odin-Force vs. Omega Effect? >.

Hmm...tough one, though I'd probably side with the Odinforce.

vlaaad12345
And that has what to do with this fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And that has what to do with this fight? he is responding to fangirl. Cant you see that?

fangirl101
Nobody forced him to recant. In fact, he mocked people who thought anybody would take such a statement seriously. He also said this straight-up:

BTW:Posted by Dan Jurgens on Wednesday, February 25 2004 at 01:13:21 GMT
in reply to A few quick questions for Dan, posted by Upper_Krust on Tuesday, February 24 2004 at 23:58:50 GMT

> Anyway onto the questions:
>
> #1. Odin vs. Darkseid (since you have written both) whose your money on? >>

Odin. I do believe he's more powerful.

I'm not sure of the exact question. Sorry.

<< #1.5 (Related to the above question) Odin-Force vs. Omega Effect? >.

Hmm...tough one, though I'd probably side with the Odinforce.
That was before Grant Morrison got his hands On DS and turned him into a reality creating pantheon buster in Mister Miracle Seven Soldiers. And now he's a leader of a Galactus level pantheon. So..............

quanchi112
That was before Grant Morrison got his hands On DS and turned him into a reality creating pantheon buster in Mister Miracle Seven Soldiers. And now he's a leader of a Galactus level pantheon. So.............. What has he done that puts him in league with Galactus?

Endless Mike
Does Mordru have any actual feats of destroying galaxies, as opposed to just a statement?

fangirl101
Does Mordru have any actual feats of destroying galaxies, as opposed to just a statement?

Does Odin? Real live Galaxies? The statement says that his hands fashion a powerball with the power to destroy galaxies. Thus giving us the level of power of the destructive force.

Endless Mike
In the Infinity arc he was affecting the whole universe and it was confirmed by multiple people, also when he fought Seth Surfer, Strange, and Jean Grey were in different parts of the universe and they all confirmed that he was threatening it

fangirl101
In the Infinity arc he was affecting the whole universe and it was confirmed by multiple people, also when he fought Seth Surfer, Strange, and Jean Grey were in different parts of the universe and they all confirmed that he was threatening it
Threats happen at marvel all of the time. And affecting the whole universe as in what? What was destroyed? yeah.

Endless Mike
Scientists confirmed that quasars and whole areas of space were appearing and disappearing

fangirl101
Scientists confirmed that quasars and whole areas of space were appearing and disappearing
It was Mordru's power that Allowed DS to beat the time trapper. The Time trapper. The Abstract level being that can control time like his play thing. Even survive entropy.

Endless Mike
That was actually a controller disguised as the Time Trapper with only a fraction of his true power

fangirl101
That was actually a controller disguised as the Time Trapper with only a fraction of his true power
Do you want me to post the Controller's powers? Cuz I can. You'd be surprised at how powerful they really are.

Endless Mike
Yeah I know, but you were wrong about it being the real Time Trapper. Not to mention Darkseid had to be stronger than Mordru to take his powers in the first place, so it was mostly Darkseid's power that beat him.

fangirl101
Yeah I know, but you were wrong about it being the real Time Trapper. Not to mention Darkseid had to be stronger than Mordru to take his powers in the first place, so it was mostly Darkseid's power that beat him.
No DS doesn't have to be stronger. His powers allow him to drain power from someone stronger than him. He just did so recently in superman batman. He took the omega powers from desaad having no powers of his own. And DS was specifically weaker in that arc than normal.

Endless Mike
When Batman made him bleed?

Dark-Jaxx
Dan Jurgens also thinks classic Thor completely outclasses Superman. So? The difference being that they are comparing two different characters, from two different brands, and I am guessing people from two different storylines, whereas in this case it was two characters from the same brand, in the same story, a storyline they wrote.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing
Please stop trolling and baiting. Next time it's a warning. Thanks.

Unbelievable.

He comes here, has no clue about the character he is discussing (goddamit he doesn't even know the difference between versions), displays ignorance, and I'm the one who is asked to stop with this or else I'm going to get warned ?

I didn't even insult him. I only pointed out truths. He isn't informed enough to get involved in this discussion and he'd do us all a favor if he wouldn't.

Besides that, there's also this type of statements popping up more and more in threads:

This isn't called trolling, right ?

quanchi112
Does Odin? Real live Galaxies? The statement says that his hands fashion a powerball with the power to destroy galaxies. Thus giving us the level of power of the destructive force. He affected the multiverse in a battle. He is more powerful and the proof is in the pudding.

Phantom Zone

Kasper Gutman
Odin vs Seth fight should end the debate. Odin doesn't breeze through a Mordru fight but takes it 10/10. Mordru is a little outclassed here.

Odin isn't dead, he exists in the void fighting Surtur on a daily basis preventing him from returning to our plane. Thor gave Odin the option of coming back and Odin turned his son down. When Thor enters the Odinsleep to replenish his powers he can visit his father. The void is a plane between life and death.

iceman24567
Mordru wins Indeed.

Badabing
Mordru wins Originally posted by iceman24567
Indeed. Quoting yourself.......ka-dur

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Quoting yourself.......ka-dur I guess i will take my boredom somewhere else confused

Badabing
I guess i will take my boredom somewhere else confused durcry2

fangirl101
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Odin vs Seth fight should end the debate. Odin doesn't breeze through a Mordru fight but takes it 10/10. Mordru is a little outclassed here.

Odin isn't dead, he exists in the void fighting Surtur on a daily basis preventing him from returning to our plane. Thor gave Odin the option of coming back and Odin turned his son down. When Thor enters the Odinsleep to replenish his powers he can visit his father. The void is a plane between life and death.
Mordru is Nabu's Near Equal.

Nabu is multiversal. that should end the debate.

Phantom Zone

Nabu is multiversal. that should end the debate.

So ok Mordu is universal and there are different version? The Mordru in JSA didn't look multiversal....but you never know.

vlaaad12345
You talking about mordru during day of vengeance?

Endless Mike
If you want to powerscale, then Odin is Dormammu's "near equal", and Dormammu beat Eternity.

quanchi112

Nabu is multiversal. that should end the debate. How does that end the debate? What has Mordru done that outs him near Odin?

Philosophía
facepalm

quanchi112

Philosophía
What kind of response would you expect for a post like that ?

If the fact that you fail to see that the response to your question is in the quote to which your question was adressed wouldn't be so funny, you would be reported.

In fact, I think that's how you survive on this forum in the first place. Nobody really takes you seriously anyway, and they choose just to laugh at your posts, and ocasionally adress it for the lulz.

quanchi112

Galan007
hmm, i'm 99.9% sure that mordru owned the thunderbolt from within his own 'lamp'...

actually, i'm 100% sure that's what happened:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/859345_mordru1.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/859346_mordru2.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>