The Jigsaw Killer runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Jigsaw counts I think because of the "Rebirth" comics a few years ago. I wonder if he could outsmart any of the non powered superheroes and villains?

1. Tony Stark
2.Any Green Lantern without a power ring(lets say Hal Jordan)
3. Oliver Queen
4. Two Face
5. Moon Knight
6. The Joker
7. King Pin
8. Nightwing
9. The Punisher
10. Bruce Wayne

Dark-Jaxx
Outsmart? At what?

Dr Will Hatch
Could he kidnap any of these people without them knowing? If so, how many of these vaunted characters can survive Jigsaws "games"?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Jigsaw counts I think because of the "Rebirth" comics a few years ago. I wonder if he could outsmart any of the non powered superheroes and villains?

1. Tony Stark
2.Any Green Lantern without a power ring(lets say Hal Jordan)
3. Oliver Queen
4. Two Face
5. Moon Knight
6. The Joker
7. King Pin
8. Nightwing
9. The Punisher
10. Bruce Wayne

Well, let see:

1- Jigsaw capture him. But Tony would probably get out by, I don't know, creating a suit? lol

2- Lantern die

3- Oliver get out

4- Two-Face, sadly, die

5- Get out

6- One of the four worst dude of the list on who Jigsaw shouldn't run into. Joker is at least as sadistic, but he's more brillant, and unpredictable. In fact, Jigsaw is near Joker, it's because it's what Joker wanted. And that means that Jigsaw would be i great troubles.

7- An other dude on wich Jigsaw shouldn't touch, if he have a half brain. Not only he could easely escape some trap, but he would give the living hell to Jigsaw after that.

8- Grayson get out.

9- If I were Jigsaw, I would SOOO not touch him. In fact, if I would know that ****in' Franck Castle would be after my ass, I would probably kill myself.

10- Same as Joker, but with more ownage.

Nemesis X
Jigsaw goes after the Punisher? Poor Jiggy's gonna get a bunch of lead in head from a double barreled shotgun.

Dr Will Hatch
Couldn't Jigsaw just hide in Punishers apartment? I don't know what kind of preventive measures he has, it certainly wouldn't compare to Batmans.

Sup3rman1521
Joker would love Jigsaw's games. laughing out loud Joker's insane, not dumb. He'd make Jigsaw cry. shifty

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Couldn't Jigsaw just hide in Punishers apartment? I don't know what kind of preventive measures he has, it certainly wouldn't compare to Batmans.

Well, he would try to touch him, but Castle would catach him, trowing him in the wall, and eventually murder him in the worst ways possible.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Jigsaw goes after the Punisher? Poor Jiggy's gonna get a bunch of lead in head from a double barreled shotgun.

Lol not even that, any of these guys simply b**** slap the idiot. smile

Warrior18
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, he would try to touch him, but Castle would catach him, trowing him in the wall, and eventually murder him in the worst ways possible.

yes

Nemesis X
Jigsaw doesn't torture Joker. Instead, he asks him if he can join him. Joker and Jigsaw now that would be one twisted team to see.

AlmightyKfish
From Saw?

Really, most of the people on this list would have enough will power to get out of the traps.

Only exceptions- Tony (maybe), Lanturn, Two Face and Kingpin.

Then again, if Kingpin physically breaks the trap he could probably get out. Then tear Jigsaw apart.

Although, if Jigsaw got Joker into this he'd be driven insane. Joker is probably the worst person to try and put through death games.

Dr Will Hatch
I doubt most of these people could get kidnapped in the first place. I do think if Jigsaw existed in the Marvel or DC universe though, he would be considered a prep king. I don't really like the Saw movies, but he had contingency plans up the butt, I also think his deductive skills are good enough to know whom everyone is. For Bruce, Jigsaw could easily give him the reverse beartrap thing, where you have to kill an unconscious person to retrieve the key to unlock it. Since Bruce doesn't kill, that would be interesting for a comic to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.