GTA San Andreas OR Saints Row

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Which game is better?

I enjoyed GTA San Andreas and Saints Row but San Andreas more for a reason I still dont know lol..

Neo Darkhalen
GTA

Smasandian
San Andreas easily.

Saints Row was fun, but utterly forgettable.

FistOfThe North
GTA all the way. Especially GTA4.

jaden101
San Andreas without doubt...i gave saints row about 2 hours and thought it was horrendous...san andreas is far better written...far more playable...far more enjoyable

Wil7
GTA, especially GTASA.

Nemesis X
It saddens me that Rockstar made an awesome game like Sanandreas and yet in GTAIV, it wasn't as cool as Sanandreas. Sanandreas has the better stuff. You can fly jets, fly a jetpack, and drive a tank for crying out loud. The weapons you get are a mini gun and heat seeking RPG. Way to **** GTAIV up Rockstar. The only fun you see in GTAIV are the graphics, few explosions, and shooting a bullet between someones eyes. Nothing else. I still play GTAIV but whenever I begin to play it I say "You're no Sanandreas but oh well"

occultdestroyer
Yah, GTA IV was a letdown for most hardcore GTA fans (like me lol)
GTA: SA is still the best GTA so far.
Everything is customizable! More clothes selection, car tune-ups, missions, etc.
The replay value was very good, and still is. I think I'm gonna play it all over again

ragesRemorse
Even though GTA4 was a technically better and more immersive game, SA was far more fun. I'm having more fun with Saints row 2 than i did with GTA4 but SA still takes the cake.

WrathfulDwarf
GTA by miles and miles and more miles.

Wil7
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yah, GTA IV was a letdown for most hardcore GTA fans (like me lol)
GTA: SA is still the best GTA so far.
Everything is customizable! More clothes selection, car tune-ups, missions, etc.
The replay value was very good, and still is. I think I'm gonna play it all over again

It was a big letdown to me. I expected more. I wanted taxi mssions all the time, fire missions, ambulance missions, etc. GTA4 was a 9/10, and GTASA was a 10/10. GTASA is the best so far.

Go ahead and play it all over again. I have beaten it 2 or 3 times.

Nemesis X
In Sanandreas, you can get chased by the friggin military that are driving tanks and missle mounted helicopters. Now GTAIV, you only get chased by the police and they drive those Annihilator choppers and they don't even use the turrets on them.

In Sanandreas, you can choose to be either skinny, muscular, or fat while GTAIV, you stick to being a fat guy who looks like you went to Burger Shot way too much.

In Sanandreas, you can learn kick boxing or kung fu but in GTAIV, you only stick with one fighting style.

Rockstar how can you call GTAIV the greatest GTA game of all time if it ain't even close to being as awesome as Sanandreas?

Bardock42
To be able to do lots of stuff doesn't make a game great. Some might say it even overloads and takes some of the fun out.

Not me, cause I thought San Andreas was awesome.

But I do admit that the lack of 20 minute Journey's in GTA 4 I did appreciate.

jaden101
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Rockstar how can you call GTAIV the greatest GTA game of all time if it ain't even close to being as awesome as Sanandreas?

it was the 1st version on a new console generation..think of the difference between GTA3 and San Andreas....that's, hopefully, what the difference between GTA4 and the next installment will be

i also hope, as i've stated previously said, that they either concentrate on a single player, mission based story like the old GTA's or they make a solely online version...or even better...they do both seperately instead of together because i don't think they done either particularly well in GTA4...it was as if they didn't know what to concentrate on the most

Jedireaper
For me San Andreas was a constant joy, even the 20 minute journeys. All the dick jokes were so bloody funny, Saint Row 2 sucked for the five minutes it took me to bring it back and get a second hand PS2 with San Andreas. Though Vice City had cooler music... SA was tha' sh*t!!

Nemesis X
yeah the jokes were funny. I liked that one mission where CJ and his pals went to Cluckin Bell and had to go stop some Ballas gang members from doing a drive by in their neighborhood. Everyone kept yelling at Smoke because he kept chowing down on all their food and wouldn't shoot.

MadMel
san andreas
me and my friend would chase eachother all over the map with bikes stick out tongue
also caus it has great mods erm

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I'm having more fun with Saints row 2 than i did with GTA4 but SA still takes the cake.
Ya I feel the same way SA is the best game in this genre and Saints Row 2 felt more like San Andreas then GTA 4 did

Jedireaper
I would love to see a HD re release of San Andreas, imagine the money they'd make... I'd bloody buy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.