Abomination vs The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
smile

Kazenji
The Tick

golem370
Abomination

Kazenji
Explain yourself.

golem370
He on pair with Hulk in durability and stamina lifts approximately 100 tons. He has a healing factor

Kazenji
The Tick is Nigh-invulnerability

golem370
So is Abomination or he should be. He should be smarter then Tick could bfr Tick

DigiMark007
BFR a fellow 100-tonner? Doubtful.

Anyway. We don't have exact limits for the Tick, so we don't know.

golem370
He doesn't weight 100 tons and Tick is not that smart.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
He doesn't weight 100 tons and Tick is not that smart. and abomination is?

in related news:

http://i36.tinypic.com/1607qc0.jpg

DigiMark007
He doesn't weight 100 tons and Tick is not that smart.

Hm. Debatable. He has a couple feats that would suggest otherwise. Though some might depend on what is considered canon for the character (since he has novels, official short stories, the well-known tv series, the comics, etc.)

golem370
Abomination was a former Spy and unlike Savage Hulk retained is smarts. I would say he would be above Tick in smarts by a good magin. He is suppose to have Demi-Godlike Durability and Stamina

Demi-Godlike Stamina- able to sustain for weeks

&

Demi-Godlike Durability- able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion

guy222
tick

golem370
lose stick out tongue

guy222
starwars

DigiMark007
Abomination was a former Spy and unlike Savage Hulk retained is smarts. I would say he would be above Tick in smarts by a good magin. He is suppose to have Demi-Godlike Durability and Stamina

Demi-Godlike Stamina- able to sustain for weeks

&

Demi-Godlike Durability- able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion

How much are "smarts" supposed to help with a character who can't do much but brawl?

And "demi-anything" doesn't really mean much. They have similar durability feats (better for Tick I'd say) and similar strength feats (better for Abom I'd say). Maybe Abom wins. I'm cool with that. But a stomp it ain't.

golem370
I never said it was a stomp. But Abomination as fighting experience over Tick to

The Pict

Didn't Rulk kill him with a big gun? hmm

Galan007
the gun didn't do anything to abomination, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.