GEB vs Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg

Mindset

wolvie316
SOK ftw

Knowsbleed33
SoK wins.

vlaaad12345
Sorry but killing the no feat preacher god when he was off his throne therefore not omnipotent does not mean he can kill the geb.

Mindset
SOK shoots vlaaad for doubting him

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
SOK shoots vlaaad for doubting him

I lol'd.

But fo rizzle, GEB owns SOK. Hard.

Astner
Doesn't the saint of killers sit on the throne currently?

cloud102
GEB wins.

Endless Mike
GEB easily

Trolly
SoK.

occultdestroyer
ka-dur

KuRuPT Thanosi
GEB easily

Hewhoknowsall
GEB, spite. SoK's gun OHKO doesn't apply to abstracts (and that "god" wasn't that powerful).

celestialdemon
GEB wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Since SOK is currently on the throne, doesn't that make him God, in other words, omnipotent?

Antiphon
SOK wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
(and that "god" wasn't that powerful). How do you figure? he was the alpha and omega of his creation

kgkg
this God is funny

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kgkg
How do you figure? he was the alpha and omega of his creation

He couldn't warp reality or else he'd just warp away the guns.

He can't teleport or else he would of to escape.

He isn't omnipresent because he has a physical form.

He can't control time.

He can't do anything on the level of "omnipotent"

...or else, he wouldn't die.

kgkg
He couldn't warp reality or else he'd just warp away the guns.

He can't teleport or else he would of to escape.

He isn't omnipresent because he has a physical form.

He can't control time.

He can't do anything on the level of "omnipotent"

...or else, he wouldn't die. Like i said he could of done anyone those things he was more vulnerable when he left his thrown which he did on his own.

Hewhoknowsall
Like i said he could of done anyone those things he was more vulnerable when he left his thrown which he did on his own.

Why did he leave his thrown? I heard it was because he was afraid of someone, but why would an all powerful being be afraid?

kgkg
Why did he leave his thrown? I heard it was because he was afraid of someone, but why would an all powerful being be afraid? He went to revive the preacher which he did. He was scared because SOK was going to kill him. Not only did SOK kill god he killed the entire host of angles in heaven and took god's thrown

You say why was he afraid if he is god etc it's kinda like Mainstream DC presence got bad because he could not make his creation perfected that he has failed. Like how there is creation beyond Yahweh(presence) in Lucifer series.

In comic book even gods have some Flaw even if they are Omnipresent/ Omnipotent

also at end of preacher he is God siting at his thrown

Hewhoknowsall
So you're saying that SoK is above an omniponent...

facepalm
sniper
rip

kgkg
big grin

kgkg
So you're saying that SoK is above an omniponent...

facepalm
sniper
rip yes in comic an Skyfather is omnipotent.

I think SOK deserve some props

Hewhoknowsall
yes in comic an Skyfather is omnipotent.

I think SOK deserve some props

Okay...what feats does that "god" have?

kgkg
Okay...what feats does that "god" have? same as any OTHER GOD of Marvel or DC he created everything and had power over everything

Mindset
God of the Preacher-verse was afraid of Genesis, the offspring of an angel and demon which was empowering Preacher.

It's been about a year or so since I've read it so I don't remember why God left his throne.

Hewhoknowsall
same as any OTHER GOD of Marvel or DC he created everything and had power over everything

He had power over one universe, and it wasn't supreme power because he has been challenged by beings within the universe.

And it's only one universe. Beings like TOAA, Presence and GEB have power over omniverses.

Mindset
He had power over one universe, and it wasn't supreme power because he has been challenged by beings within the universe.

And it's only one universe. Beings like TOAA, Presence and GEB have power over omniverses. Being challenged by someone has nothing to do with omnipotence if that being has free will.

Now actually beating that person does.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Mindset
Being challenged by someone has nothing to do with omnipotence if that being has free will.

Now actually beating that person does.

he was beaten...by a guy with a gun.

Sure, that gun was capable of killing "anyone", but that was made by the angel of death, right? Isn't God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angel of Death? So shouldn't he have power over them?

Mindset
he was beaten...by a guy with a gun.

Sure, that gun was capable of killing "anyone", but that was made by the angel of death, right? Isn't God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Angel of Death? So shouldn't he have power over them? I know he was beaten, which is why I didn't say he was omnipotent.

He did how the power to beat SOK, but only on his throne.

Hewhoknowsall

Even if that is true, how does that mean that SoK > GEB?

kgkg

Even if that is true, how does that mean that SoK > GEB? Why not?

Hewhoknowsall
Why not?

Why so?

SoK beating by a god that was away from His power =/= beating GEB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.