Quake OR Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Iv played Quake II and now Downloading Quake 4 iv also played the Original Dooms and have played a Little Doom 3..Doom 3 was good and very very scary the Original Dooms were scary for their time and Quake II changed my view of Video Games Foreva and I think Quake 4 is gonna be awesome too...So for all you that have played the Quake and Doom Series of games...Which Series was the Best?

Bardock42
Both were extremely great, really. THough Doom started 3 years earlier, yet was still kinda cooler than Quake 1 imo.

Quake has Quake 3 Arena though, which is obviously the coolest, most fun, multiplayer shooter ever. So...both great, but Quake wins by a bit.

Smasandian
Doom for me.

SaTsuJiN
the doom story was much better to me.. but the gameplay for multiplayer, I dont really care for

I didnt really like the stories for quake until Quake IV,.. and I've enjoyed all of the quake series gameplay for multiplayer

Smasandian
There's a story for Doom?

Nemesis X
I seem to enjoy the Quake series more than Doom. I just wonder when the heck will ID make a new Quake game that leads after the events of Quake 4. Cliffhangers are awfully irritating if they don't make sequels.

Smasandian
Well Quake 4 was released a couple of years ago so you might not see if for quite some time.

Even though ID didnt make Quake 4.

Nemesis X
Then who made Quake 4? I kept finding ID's logo around it the cover and in the game.

SaTsuJiN
Raven Software I believe

Smasandian
Yeppers.

Kazenji
I like both of the series

But Quake takes the cake for me

Originally posted by Smasandian
There's a story for Doom?

yes the older ones did, But it was Doom 3 that was alot more story driven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.