A Clone Wars Novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Since i haven't seen a thread(not that i looked very hard) about this subject i thought i'd start one.

For 25 years, Star Wars fans have wondered about the Clone Wars. With the release of Episode II, audiences witnessed the events that started that epic conflict, and now want to know what happens next.

Starting next year, LucasBooks is chronicling these historic events through a publishing program that covers the span of the Clone Wars. Through comics, adult novels, middle grade fiction, audio books, short stories and more, the story of the Clone Wars will unfold.

I for one can't wait for the first adult novel to be released, entitled "Shatterpoint" and written by Matthew Woodring Stover of Traitor fame. I have to say that Traitor is one of my favorite NJO titles and that i enjoyed MWS dark and twisted narration. Also we get to see Mace Windu in a starring role. Nice.

Corran
Sounds good, what's the release date?

finti
probably gonna be a ***** to get a hold off in Norway

Corran
S'OK I'm not in Norway, but thanks for the concern.

Mujaffa
we'll be lucky if someone would ever hear about it here...

finti
besides us.......

Mujaffa

Volundro Ramm
Unfortunately "Shatterpoint" doesn't come out till 1st June. But a series of comics called Star Wars: Jedi, which tell stories of different jedi during the clone wars will be on shelves in Febuary.

Mujaffa
kewl

Volundro Ramm
You can find the cover art (and its real nice) for "Shatterpoint"at starwars.com along with a small write up about how in the book Mace Windu goes after a wayward Jedi. Theres also cover art and a summary for Troy Dennings "Tatooine Ghost".

Julie
I forget all the release dates, but I'm sure that I will learn of them when it gets time for them to come out...I will probably buy all of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.