jesuits sunk the titanic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

KharmaDog
I think ice bergs are pretty much nondenominational.

Bardock42

Bicnarok

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think ice bergs are pretty much nondenominational.

With a name like iceberg, I'm pretty sure they were Jews.

KharmaDog
Read an interesting article on one theory that stated that the construction of the titanic was such a massive project that a few corners were cut. One corner being that the riveted some of the hull (particularly the bow) with less than quality rivets that may have rusted a whole lot faster than anyone could have expected causing the ship's hull to be alot weaker than expected.

It was just an interesting theory, unlike the Jesuit theory...which is utter tripe.

lord xyz
I've heard this story before.

I didn't think much of it, really. Okay, they were bankers wanting a central bank, the guys that could stop them were on the titanic and thus died, but why go through all that trouble?

What does a ship have to do with banks?

JayJohn85
Originally posted by lord xyz
I've heard this story before.

I didn't think much of it, really. Okay, they were bankers wanting a central bank, the guys that could stop them were on the titanic and thus died, but why go through all that trouble?

What does a ship have to do with banks?

Or make it even simplier why didnt they just have them shot or something far more cost effective than sinking a big boat in the middle of no where.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.