1,000 G you're working

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
Call of Duty 4: 630/1000

I mean't to say on.

Mr.blanka
Wha?

Striding Cloud
You obviously wouldn't know what I'm talking about if you do not have a 360. So PS3 users shouldn't be here. And if you have a 360 and does not know what it means well, than you must have problems.

Smasandian
Couldn't this be in the Call of Duty 4 thread?

And, I also had no idea what you were talking until I realize you meant achievements because I can read minds.

Morridini
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
And if you have a 360 and does not know what it means well, than you must have problems.

Well you did write it as incrypted as humanly possible.

Only game I have 1000/1000 GamerScore on is CoD 4 so far.

Smasandian
I thought he was talking about money at first.

It doesnt even make sense.

1,000 G on working (substituting on for your), or was 1,000 G you on working.....I have no clue.

And really, does it really matter how much achievements people get? And if it does, will it matter for COD4 where I think alot of people have 1000 GP on it.

Dark-Jaxx
There is only one game I have all the Achievments on, I don't really care about them honestly...

SaTsuJiN
its not like you get anything good on 'most' games for getting 1kG.... so I mostly just do as much as I can without running to the internet for "t3h sekretz" to get extra G, and then I move on

if I get bored, I usually go to the internets n finish the rest of it up...

I think I'm close to 1k g on a few games, but I gave up

General Kaliero
Okay, yay stupid thread. Whatever you're saying, it doesn't need its own thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.