Silver Surfer, Thor vs Superman, Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Marvel's Best

Vs

DC's Best

Who wins?

vansonbee
Team one Stomps Team two.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by vansonbee
Team one Stomps Team two.

And what a stomp...

Team 1 10/10

Zack Fair
Team 1

Superman XX5
Oh. sad And I thought this would be a good match.

quanchi112
Team 1 does stomp.

Zack Fair
Superman is facing THE High Herald who can exploit Supes weaknesses and Thor with the Thorforce. Current Supes is in 1 nasty situation.

And Martian Manhunter soon follows after Supes gets murdered.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman wins alone, simply because Marvel must lose.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman wins alone, simply because Marvel must lose. You wanna compare Batman vs Cyclop in H2H combat instead? Hopefully that make you feel better...awesleep

Dark-Jaxx
I'll make your mother feel better. sly

Nah but fo rell, team 1 ftw.

fascistcrusader
Surfer/Thor in a stomp.

guy222
team one

TheBadguy
Team 2 get a power cosmic radiated hammer in the ass

Eel O'Brien
No way Team one takes 10/10; Maybe 9.5/10?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman wins alone, simply because Marvel must lose. Nah.....both Thor and the Surfer beat him alone for the majority. This team wins all 10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Team 2 get a power cosmic radiated hammer in the ass

Awesomeness.

The Great Galen
Hmm, Supes beats Thor but I think SS would handle MM since he doesnt seem to know how to effectivly use his powers half the time. MM should really be more powerful then he is but damn those DC writers, anyhow Team 1 7/10...Supes can only do so much.

Zack Fair
Supes isn't really going to be doing much whenhis 2 opponents have the means to exploit his weaknesses.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supes isn't really going to be doing much whenhis 2 opponents have the means to exploit his weaknesses.

Im not to worried about Thor since he fights like a idiot half the time anyways, MM can hold SS at bay for a bit whilse Supes takes out Thor...although the issue really is how long will MM keep SS away and will it be enough time for Supes to get rid of Thor.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hmm, Supes beats Thor but I think SS would handle MM since he doesnt seem to know how to effectivly use his powers half the time. MM should really be more powerful then he is but damn those DC writers, anyhow Team 1 7/10...Supes can only do so much.
manhunter has some good showings. For instance, he did very well against Asmodel considering Asmodel's power. He also did well against a quantum zealot. And if I remember correctly, he was even managing to burn amped black adam's face, hit him with enough force to knock him for a loop, and pwn him telepathically for a while.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Marvel's Best

Vs

DC's Best

Who wins?

Neither Superman nor Manhunter are DC's best. Especially not MM. Not the way he's written.

The Great Galen
MM should technically be trans considering his powerset, maybe one day DC will write a arc where he becomes bloodlusted and vile to fnally show him at full power.

fangirl101
MM should technically be trans considering his powerset, maybe one day DC will write a arc where he becomes bloodlusted and vile to fnally show him at full power.
They did that. It was called the burning. He was trans. Fernus.

quanchi112
Hmm, Supes beats Thor but I think SS would handle MM since he doesnt seem to know how to effectivly use his powers half the time. MM should really be more powerful then he is but damn those DC writers, anyhow Team 1 7/10...Supes can only do so much. Rulk also beat down Thor and had a much easier time than Superman had against him. Thor would beat Superman down in a rematch and wouldnt be confused if had his hammer blocked again. Originally posted by fangirl101
manhunter has some good showings. For instance, he did very well against Asmodel considering Asmodel's power. He also did well against a quantum zealot. And if I remember correctly, he was even managing to burn amped black adam's face, hit him with enough force to knock him for a loop, and pwn him telepathically for a while. Asmodel is kinda overrated and was beaten quite easily anyways by Asmodel in the flesh suit that he was wearing.

Zack Fair
Fernus was Pimp.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk also beat down Thor and had a much easier time than Superman had against him. Thor would beat Superman down in a rematch and wouldnt be confused if had his hammer blocked again. Asmodel is kinda overrated and was beaten quite easily anyways by Asmodel in the flesh suit that he was wearing.
Asmodel is overrated becuase he's a dc character and you are currently arguing against a dc character set. If you were arguing to put down another dc character, you would easilily talk about how asmodel made someone look like a punk. There. Now that I've gotten that out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Asmodel is overrated becuase he's a dc character and you are currently arguing against a dc character set. If you were arguing to put down another dc character, you would easilily talk about how asmodel made someone look like a punk. There. Now that I've gotten that out. What did Asmodel do that made you in awe of him? Please back up your stance for a change.

The Great Galen
Rulk also beat down Thor and had a much easier time than Superman had against him. Thor would beat Superman down in a rematch and wouldnt be confused if had his hammer blocked again. Asmodel is kinda overrated and was beaten quite easily anyways by Asmodel in the flesh suit that he was wearing.

In a rematch, Suoes would blitz him and knock him out with his own hammer. Rulk is overatted anyway so....

quanchi112
In a rematch, Suoes would blitz him and knock him out with his own hammer. Rulk is overatted anyway so.... No,he wouldnt. Its in his character to brawl with brawlers. Anytime you want to throw that speedblitz argument Ill throw the godblast argument your way.

ultimatethor

MM should be trans level? Are u kidding me? Then surfer shud definitely be skyfather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
team 1 in a stomp

The Great Galen
No,he wouldnt. Its in his character to brawl with brawlers. Anytime you want to throw that speedblitz argument Ill throw the godblast argument your way.

Its in his character to brawl...while using speed. Thor is the one who decides to brawl at brick level while Supes uses speed...easy enough right buddy smile

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
MM should be trans level? Are u kidding me? Then surfer shud definitely be skyfather. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SS should be meta big grin

quanchi112
Its in his character to brawl...while using speed. Thor is the one who decides to brawl at brick level while Supes uses speed...easy enough right buddy smile Supes foguht Thor and didnt use his speed. Why would he in a rematch? If you want to play game like I said before...godblast. Thor still wins if you want to debate on raw abilities.

The Great Galen
Supes foguht Thor and didnt use his speed. Why would he in a rematch? If you want to play game like I said before...godblast. Thor still wins if you want to debate on raw abilities.

Because the cross-over didnt make much sense in general...Supes has a combat tendency to use his speed when the situation suits it unlike Thor...srry friend you cant keep ignoring whenever u feel like it.

quanchi112
Because the cross-over didnt make much sense in general...Supes has a combat tendency to use his speed when the situation suits it unlike Thor...srry friend you cant keep ignoring whenever u feel like it. Im not ignoring anything. You it seems are. We have a confrontation with them and we have Supes failing to use superspeed. If he does in this thread then Thor can use the godblast. Game over.

The Great Galen
Im not ignoring anything. You it seems are. We have a confrontation with them and we have Supes failing to use superspeed. If he does in this thread then Thor can use the godblast. Game over.

How's that, its a battle tendency from Supes and if we use the same soucre material you are going by then Supes>Thanos as stated by Kyle lol. Thor with the godblast is different then supes using speed because...well supes actually uses on frquent occasion and it isnt a plot device. By the way ur debating style has been warned already, keep it up and im reporting.

quanchi112
How's that, its a battle tendency from Supes and if we use the same soucre material you are going by then Supes>Thanos as stated by Kyle lol. Thor with the godblast is different then supes using speed because...well supes actually uses on frquent occasion and it isnt a plot device. By the way ur debating style has been warned already, keep it up and im reporting. I never said that Supes cant speed blitz,I only said its in character for him not to. If we are arguing off raw abilities like I said I can call upon the godblast. You cant have it both ways. The times Supes has fought without speedblitzing far outweighs the times he has used it.

If we go by how they usually fight Thor wins. If we go by raw abilities Thor wins.

Sasaraixx
Team 1. Supes goes down to Surfer leaving MM fighting 2 foes, both of whom would beat him one on one.

horrorwolf
Team 1 wins, and in pretty short order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team 1. Supes goes down to Surfer leaving MM fighting 2 foes, both of whom would beat him one on one. I do believe that Supes would be the first to fall in this scenario. Two characters that could exploit his weaknesses. MM is the last one to fall here on team 2.

The Great Galen
I never said that Supes cant speed blitz,I only said its in character for him not to. If we are arguing off raw abilities like I said I can call upon the godblast. You cant have it both ways. The times Supes has fought without speedblitzing far outweighs the times he has used it.

If we go by how they usually fight Thor wins. If we go by raw abilities Thor wins.

Its in supes character to blitz, u have no legs in this argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.