Superman clones Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Classic Wonder Man
Supreme Power Hyperion
Appolo
Invincible

Vs

The real Superman

Zack Fair
All at once against Current Supes?

Superman XX5
Yup all together. I put all of them together because they're probably not as strong as Supes separately.

shiv
one way ticket to limbo f.t.w.

tkitna
Superman dies horribly if all of them fight him together

Mindset
Invincible can only lift like 400 tons, I don't think he will do much to Superman, right.

Endrict Nuul
So Tangent Supes?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
So Tangent Supes?
Superman lose to Team

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Mindset
Invincible can only lift like 400 tons, I don't think he will do much to Superman, right. wait, did you mean 40?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
wait, did you mean 40? It was sarcasm but Superman doesnt stand a chance in hell.

shiv
with a strategic retreat to the centre of Teh Sun Superman takes this 10/10 wink

carver9
Honestly I think that classic wonderman could give superman a fight and possibly stalemate and supreme power hyperion could beat him. Physically everything superman is but is completely indestructible.

comicfan11
Superman loses

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by shiv
one way ticket to limbo f.t.w.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
wait, did you mean 40? No, I meant 400.
Do you read Invincible?

He was benching 300 tons and he could still do more, he has gotten stronger from that point.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly I think that classic wonderman could give superman a fight and possibly stalemate and supreme power hyperion could beat him. Physically everything superman is but is completely indestructible. Classic Wonderman will not win Superman > Classic WM in almost any category. IMO WM goes down in minutes

As for here Supes looses to many powerhouse

Enyalus
Supreme Power Hyperion with Human Torch's Nova amp was ridiculous.

In any case, team stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.