Carnage & Venom vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Who would in in a battle between in a 2 on 1 fight between Venom, Carnage and the Hulk.

fascistcrusader
Which Hulk and how angry is he?

Rhinoceros
Thunderclap.

Stoic
Hulk in a stomp

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk in a stomp

Endrict Nuul
You can add in Toxin and Hulk still stomps.

kgkg
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Which Hulk and how angry is he? doesn't matter Hulk wins

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
You can add in Toxin and Hulk still stomps. what about anti-venomshifty

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk in a stomp

fascistcrusader
I'd say it does matter. When Hulk isn't raged out he's not much stronger than the Rhino, and at one point Captain America knocked him out, as did Spider-Man on another occasion.

I agree that any decently angry Hulk would win no contest, and Hulk's like WWH, Mindless Hulk, etc would be considered a spite thread, but I think that if Eddie and Cletus worked together they could KO a lower end Hulk.

guy222
hulk

kgkg
I'd say it does matter. When Hulk isn't raged out he's not much stronger than the Rhino, and at one point Captain America knocked him out, as did Spider-Man on another occasion.

I agree that any decently angry Hulk would win no contest, and Hulk's like WWH, Mindless Hulk, etc would be considered a spite thread, but I think that if Eddie and Cletus worked together they could KO a lower end Hulk. Prof hulk is like the weakest and he would win.

Which Hulk did you have in mind?

fascistcrusader
The not so angry Savage Hulk that Captain America took down or the Hulk Spider-Man KO'd by throwing a truck at his head. If the Hulk wasn't given tie to get to a sufficient level of anger these two could KO him.

Endrict Nuul
Cap knocking out Hulk was PIS and utter crap, just like Frank vs Sentry.

Rhinoceros
The symbiotes really don't have any change if Hulk is smart enough to thunder clap, although the Symbiotes would be able to take few punches (Good durability, healing factor) their physical attacks really can't damage the Hulk enough to KO him (Like the symbiotes Hulk has a decent durability and wicked healing factor, only better)

I'm not sure if the symbiotes would be able to **** with his mind though, they do have some kind of mind controlling powers, but those would only work if they're close enough (Their agility/speed wouldn't help them if they were too close)

I'm talking about the classic savage Hulk of course, modern Hulks just are way too powerful for the duo.

fascistcrusader
It's not just Cap that's KO'd him though. Spider-Man did it by throwing a truck at him, so why wouldn't Venom or Carnage be able to do the same with a Hulk as calm as the one Spidey faced?

The Pict
Hulk

Estacado
Originally posted by Nihilist
what about anti-venomshifty
He could cancel out his powers making him turn back to Banner also sound and fire attacks doesn't affect him...shifty

Wei Phoenix
It's not just Cap that's KO'd him though. Spider-Man did it by throwing a truck at him, so why wouldn't Venom or Carnage be able to do the same with a Hulk as calm as the one Spidey faced?

Dude that was utter PIS there is no version of Hulk that should be ko'd by a truck, that was almost as dumb as Spider-Man beating Juggernaut with cement. I don't see how a truck can KO him when every version of Hulk has taken blows higher than a trucks blunt force.

Originally posted by Estacado
He could cancel out his powers making him turn back to Banner also sound and fire attacks doesn't affect him...shifty

I doubt it, since we haven't seen much of Anit-Venom and we can't assume his powers can revert him back to Banner. Also Hulk doesn't need fire or sound to be a symbiote or anti-symbiote.

fascistcrusader
So what I'm getting from this thread is that most people think that the Hulk being KO'd at all is PIS. That's just silly, in a functionally calm state the Hulk is no more powerful than the Rhino, and Spidey takes him down all the time. I'm sure if the Hulk weren't that angry Venom and Carnage could KO him.

golem370
Hulk's durability and stamina are way above Rhinos and Hulk has a healing factor.

fascistcrusader
Which only means that he can't be killed, but as we've seen a few times he can be knocked out if he isn't very angry at the time.

Bentley
Lets not forget that younger Hulks were weaker that current ones. This guys wouldn't have a chance against Hulk now.

golem370
Well Hulk has withstood three powerful punches from Drax when he had the power gem and that didn't knocked out. It's hard to believe that somebody throwing even a truck would k.o Hulk. Not that it did happen. But doesn't sound like good writing.

guy222
hulk

fascistcrusader
I can see where you guys are coming from, and I fully agree that any Hulk of sufficient anger would win easily and a Hulk like Mindless or WW Hulk would curbstomp, I'm going to say that Venom and Carnage could take down a lower end Hulk who wasn't very angry.

golem370
Fighting them to he would be calm for long though.

BUSTER1
Any Hulk incarnation ftw -including Grey Hulk imo

Wei Phoenix
So what I'm getting from this thread is that most people think that the Hulk being KO'd at all is PIS. That's just silly, in a functionally calm state the Hulk is no more powerful than the Rhino, and Spidey takes him down all the time. I'm sure if the Hulk weren't that angry Venom and Carnage could KO him.

Trust me, I am no Hulk fanboy, but I don't want to see him jobbed to a truck. I know the Hulk can get Ko'd. My favorite character has done it before that being Juggernaut.

starlock
Hulk for the easy win

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Trust me, I am no Hulk fanboy, but I don't want to see him jobbed to a truck. I know the Hulk can get Ko'd. My favorite character has done it before that being Juggernaut.

Since they can beat the Hulk, I guess they can beat Juggs also. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bada's Palin
Hulk wins.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Cap knocking out Hulk was PIS and utter crap, just like Frank vs Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.