Transporter 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
Transporter 3

Touch Me smile

Looks entertaining, but I think I just might wait until it comes out on dvd.

Discos
mmm... I'm dido on the waiting for the DVD dude.

Great entertainment but I dont like these businesses having a good first profitable movie and then draggin it out with sequels. It works for movies like "Saw" but this is just a cash cow.

Should be a good enuff movie to make me recomend it to some mates.

Robtard
Another film where Statham takes off his shirt and has a quasi-homoerotic fight with a bunch of guys. Granted, he has become pretty damn ripped and his gravely voice is oh so sexy

BruceSkywalker
Saw the first two..

This seems good, if successful I'd expect more.

tom_servo
It looks rather stupid if you ask me. The second one was horrible enough.

ragesRemorse
what happened to good action movies? Why would anyone want to see Jason Statham beating people up with a bmx bike? That is something i would expect from jackie chan or tony jaa, but then again, this is a transporter movie. Anyone who has an urge to see this movie needs to think it over while chewing on a grenade

Discos
Thats a bit harsh dude, but I agree there aint no great action movies nowadays, the days of the Arnies and the Die Hard's... and dare I go as far as sayin Under Siege?

Its just gonna be another action movie on the convier belt of movies lining up in Hollywood. Shame.

leevan15
I agree with you discos there is to much CGI in the films these days.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Discos
Thats a bit harsh dude, but I agree there aint no great action movies nowadays, the days of the Arnies and the Die Hard's... and dare I go as far as sayin Under Siege?

Hey !!

Under siege was good, Well the first one was.....

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Saw the first two..

This seems good, if successful I'd expect more.

It's amazing how awful your taste is; I really don't think it could get any worse.

SnakeEyes
lol ^

Kazenji
Went and saw sequal and i enjoyed it litte bit better then the second one not so much CGI for the action scenes like the second had.

MildPossession
Better than the second one but still bla, and an annoying female character. Only standout part for me was the car chase from the petrol station. Saw it for free, so no money wasted, yay.

Oh and I could watch him take his shirt off in a fight any day, so forgiven for a rubbish movie smile

Kazenji
Was'nt a rubbish movie to me.

niraka
pretty good movie, not a waste of time but it is definitely one of those movies I'm glad i didn't pay $10.00 to see in theaters.

jinXed by JaNx
My friend convinced me to watch this with him. Even though i thought it was complete garbage there were makings there for a decent movie. I was almost impressed with how they expanded on the story and the idea of forcing him to stay close his car was neat. I guess if you like heavily edited, video game style action you might appreciate this movie but i felt like i wasted my time. It might have been a bit better had they convinced me that the Transporter needed to return. I still don't know why the villain went to all of that trouble to force the Transporter to do such a simple task and the girl was completely annoying. Seriously, though why did the villain need the Transporter? He must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in arranging everything.

catwalk0188
i havent watch this...

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by catwalk0188
i havent watch this...

what else haven't you watched?

Have you watched, The Big Empty? ,The Big Lebowski? ,Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Have you even never seen, Raging Bull?

Sir, are you real? What do you want from us? Can i come take a journey on your mothership?

MildPossession
Urgh advertising people.

Geass
I was going to see Transporter 3 but,I decided to see Punisher War Zone instead.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Geass
I was going to see Transporter 3 but,I decided to see Punisher War Zone instead.

Good decision thumb up

DrewFelton
havent seen it but im assuming that it will be pretty sick on blue ray but itll probably be the same ol transporter type movie = lots of sick driving and action little plot and alot of statham type fighting lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I still don't know why the villain went to all of that trouble to force the Transporter to do such a simple task and the girl was completely annoying. Seriously, though why did the villain need the Transporter? He must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in arranging everything.

Obvisouly you missed the part with the the villain trying to get that guy in the goverment(Forgot what he was) to allow that ship carrying them barrels into the ship port and thats where his daughter came into it to try and force him into signing it.

lorson223
totally awesome!! mind blowing, this is intersting movie, i like to watch it again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.